Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
And I ask it again.

What does this solve?

Racism of course. It has finally been fixed.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What authority gives her the right to do that? It seems at the very least the house membership should have to vote on it.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
.You southern gentlemen sure are patient people.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Originally Posted by Texczech
I dont want her prosecuted I want to see her executed.

They have to prosecute before they can execute.

Not necessarily. Evil should not benefit from due process.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
.You southern gentlemen sure are patient people.

And how many of you good northern soldiers died on the battlefield so the boon could become your spoils of war?

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I agree with the statements of becoming less tolerant of the sorry ass part of the black race which from top to bottom are truly making racism much worse.many smart and intelligent blacks are appalled and just as disgusted as most of us..i know I for one am prepared and ready for any trash or scum that comes to my private property to bring there insanity.antifa black or white.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This is the sort of things that make me tolerate blacks less and less. Sooner or later another civil war is going.to happen. I'm locked and.loaded. Almost all my friends and family are also. They need to stop this sort of nonsense or its going to happen sooner than later.

TAKE America BACK !

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Violent bigotry and grotesque racism???

Wow hope she doesn’t read up on Sherman’s take on Black folks.

Or Sheridan’s, as well as the other 99% of the entire US Army officer’s corps feelings for the Native Americans.

Pick and choose, pick and choose my oh my!

The head he-coon, Ole Honest Abe himself, didn't think much of the Negroes either. Had he not been shot, it is very possible that he would have tried to send them back to Africa.

Damn you John Wilkes Booth!!!!!

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Wow...James Orr’s pic removed. Now I really hate Pelosi. All my family in upstate SC fought under his command. Orr’s 1st South Carolina Rifle’s, aka: Orr’s Rifles.

This is getting ridiculous .

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never heard that before James. Its hilarious! I am Texas proud but am ashamed of Johnson. He is like a boil on your right butt cheek, he's dead and gone but we're still dealing with his stupid decisions.

LBJ was flying over Cajun country in his chopper, and saw a boat with 2 White men in it, pulling a Black guy behind it. LBJ ordered the chopper to land, and the boat was flagged over, whereby LBJ complimented the White men on their being so nice to the Black fellow. After he left, one of the Cajuns asked the other who that man was, the other answered and said he didn't know, but the man sure didn't know a damn thing about alligator hunting.

LBJ was the butt of a lot of jokes, mostly deserved.

IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jwall
This is the sort of things that make me tolerate blacks less and less. Sooner or later another civil war is going.to happen. I'm locked and.loaded. Almost all my friends and family are also. They need to stop this sort of nonsense or its going to happen sooner than later.

TAKE America BACK !

What is the size of the divide between ideologies in the US, fifty/fifty? More to the right, or left?

Open conflict could get very, very ugly, splitting Amercia worse than the civil war.

Last edited by DBT; 06/19/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This is the sort of things that make me tolerate blacks less and less.

Umm, what color is Pelosi? The thing you and everyone else with a brain needs to be tolerating less and less is white commies. They are using any blacks that will allow themselves to be used and "racism" to tear the system down so they can rebuild it to suit themselves.

Simple math says that there are not enough black people in the country to make that happen by themselves.

Last edited by RJY66; 06/19/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
This is the sort of things that make me tolerate blacks less and less.

Umm, what color is Pelosi? The thing you and everyone else with a brain needs to be tolerating less and less is white commies. They are using any blacks that will allow themselves to be used and "racism" to tear the system down so they can rebuild it to suit themselves.

Agreed, it is not the Negroes that are dangerous, as they don't have the smarts or the finances to cause a lot of problems by themselves. It is the Whites that want to destroy this country, and make sure that Trump doesn't win a second term.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Or Sheridan’s, as well as the other 99% of the entire US Army officer’s corps feelings for the Native Americans.

The head he-coon, Ole Honest Abe himself, didn't think much of the Negroes either. Had he not been shot, it is very possible that he would have tried to send them back to Africa.

Lincoln sent ten thousand back to Africa before he was shot.. he did the best he could at the time..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Got to wonder why the Union Army's honored "heroes" portraits, statues and memorials are ignored by the BLM and BLM supporters even though after the Civil War many went on to plan and participate in the conquering, subjugation and murder of the Native American peoples, destroying their heritage and theft of their lands and it's riches. To me that sure is telling that for the North the Civil War was much more about politics, power and money than human rights.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She is a real tool.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wonder how those former rebels got elected to speaker of the house by their colleagues? Did all the virtuous Yankee reps of the day pull an Obama and vote "present" ?

Seems the country was less divided shortly after spending four years slaughtering each other than it is now.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If all this schit was so offensive, why wasn't it removed long ago? It's all BS.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They should take hers down while they are at it.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Touché

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
226 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 26 invisible), 1,620 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.