Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here. That groveller was not hit that hard and was nowhere near knocked unconscious. He was perfectly able to beg/grovell immediately and was perfectly able to fight if he had the guts.

Here we go again, Cap'n Adirondack letting us all know what a bad ass he is. Probably been hit harder than anyone else here, maybe even anyone else anywhere...in the brown eye.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here. That groveller was not hit that hard and was nowhere near knocked unconscious. He was perfectly able to beg/grovell immediately and was perfectly able to fight if he had the guts.

Here we go again, Cap'n Adirondack letting us all know what a bad ass he is. Probably been hit harder than anyone else here, maybe even anyone else anywhere...in the brown eye.

Hah!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So sad he just laid there and didn’t even try to fight back.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So hard it broke his jaw!!!!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It would have been suicide and he would have died or been crippled for life. This isnt the good old days where a guy wins and quits. It's about cowards with no human decency stomping someone who is smaller and weaker than them, like a pile of them attacking someone.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Didn't read all the posts but did anyone else notice the voices sounded dubbed in? I don't think that was the victims voice.

Bb

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It would have been suicide and he would have died or been crippled for life. This isnt the good old days where a guy wins and quits. It's about cowards with no human decency stomping someone who is smaller and weaker than them, like a pile of them attacking someone.

What year did that start?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here.

God DAAAAAMMMMM she’s cute!! laugh

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I suppose it could be hard to accept that some of us haven't lived such a pathetic, cowardly existence as you.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I suppose it could be hard to accept that some of us haven't lived such a pathetic, cowardly existence as you.

Mhmm

Tell me more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's too late to get into this now but as I read this I noticed some comments about shooting the "bro."
I'm totally for concealed carry . Of ANY weapon that anyone wants to become proficient in.
I feel the SAME WAY as.anybody .....let me think now..NO, Most guys here. De flame excluded.

Let me ask you LEOS on here first.
Hypothetical scenario. Dude on floor draws sidearm and shoots scary thug. You check his carcass and there's nothing in that waistband that's hanging low and loose.
What would happen the moment your coworkers show up on the scene?

Second question. What is the likely scenario for pathetic white dude when charges with each other are discussed.?

Third, what about the place he will spend the night or months of not affording bond?

Forth, how many battles will he have from there on out?

I want to learn from those who have been there done that. Those Law Enforcement Officers who have investigated those charged with violent felonies.
Was the nerdy white guy acting appropriately?Good move, bad move?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's too late to get into this now but as I read this I noticed some comments about shooting the "bro."
I'm totally for concealed carry . Of ANY weapon that anyone wants to become proficient in.
I feel the SAME WAY as.anybody .....let me think now..NO, Most guys here. De flame excluded.

Let me ask you LEOS on here first.
Hypothetical scenario. Dude on floor draws sidearm and shoots scary thug. You check his carcass and there's nothing in that waistband that's hanging low and loose.
What would happen the moment your coworkers show up on the scene?

Second question. What is the likely scenario for pathetic white dude when charges with each other are discussed.?

Third, what about the place he will spend the night or months of not affording bond?

Forth, how many battles will he have from there on out?

I want to learn from those who have been there done that. Those Law Enforcement Officers who have investigated those charged with violent felonies.
Was the nerdy white guy acting appropriately?Good move, bad move?

Regardless the costs and legal consequences, he would make the world a better place.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sitka deer,

I can't argue with that.

Later

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Obviously he had no experience, training or guts. Nobody's fault but his own.

How many pot bellied warfarin dependent geriatrics
on the CF could handle themselves against that Jika?..
first good smack theyd be on the deck and seeing stars.

Florida dude that got assaulted in the parking lot
and drilled the heavy set black offender square
in the chest..?.. he got 20 yrs.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by deflave

God DAAAAAMMMMM she’s cute!! laugh

She most assuredly is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
FCKING REGGIN

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lots of vids of the Croid20 out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why isn't Paul Barnard here telling us how great kniggers are?

Last edited by moosemike; 06/20/20.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The guy should have run or fought. He made himself a victim.

He was physically (and emotionally) outgunned, but that doesnt mean you dont try. Everyone here has been in a fight, and if not been in a game or event in which you were likely to get beat. You dont quit. Period. Ever.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
118 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 18 invisible), 1,356 guests, and 694 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,851
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.