-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
At first, I thought “what a stupid and ridiculous idea, defunding the police”.
But with the feral population burning and looting and vandalizing public property while the cops stand by with their thumbs in their azzes, I’m starting to see the merit.
I’m moderately well armed, and I know that myself and my neighbors can and will defend our property and our town.
Let these phuqers reap what they’ve been sowing. If I was an LEO, I would walk away. They swear an oath to defend the constitution from all enemies, then they stand down at the order of a crooked mayor or governor.
Yeah, I’m pretty tough, and God’s gift to law enforcement when it comes to closing down salons and barbershops, but when the S actually hits the F, I listen to my superiors.
No thanks. I gotta look in the mirror to shave.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
National Park Police in DC Nowhere to Be Found as Mob Takes Down Federal Govt Owned Statue

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...und-mob-takes-federal-govt-owned-statue/

“The DC Police Are Not Doing Their Job as They Watch a Statue Be Ripped Down and Burned” – TRUMP RIPS DC Police As ANOTHER Statue Is Toppled by Leftist Mob

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lice-another-statue-toppled-leftist-mob/

Black Lives Matter Mob Rips Down Confederate Statue, Torch it in Washington DC — DC Police Stood By and Let it Happen!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-confederate-statue-torch-washington-dc/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By staying out of the idiocy of the DNC fundraiser riots they are saving enough in legal fees to replace the statues.

Though I still think some patriots out to boobytrap a few statues.

Claymores loaded with infected feces instead of ball bearings perhaps?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think alot of the LEO's in those schities are in a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation.
Can't go busting some SJW's nogging-catch schit,watch them burn and loot-catch schit...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think a lot of the cops would love nothing more than to go in to clean up the messes. However, they're controlled from above by liberal mayors and city councils who don't want it stopped.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I think a lot of the cops would love nothing more than to go in to clean up the messes. However, they're controlled from above by liberal mayors and city councils who don't want it stopped.

Are they?

Or are they controlled by their OATH?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Guns sales went through the roof once the defund the police started.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie would jump right in and start busting heads.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So the big city police departments (as opposed to the individual officers themselves) are really nothing more than a political tool. Yeah, defunding starts to sound pretty good. But it doesn't mean what we think it should mean.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

Are they?

Or are they controlled by their OATH?

For the most part, they are controlled by their paychecks. Just like most folks.

My guess is that many of them are looking for new paychecks at different places.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FreeMe

So the big city police departments (as opposed to the individual officers themselves) are really nothing more than a political tool. Yeah, defunding starts to sound pretty good. But it doesn't mean what we think it should mean.

It does.

With each passing day and event, our eyes are opened wider and wider, that the big city cops are nothing more than political pawns and their oath is should be rewritten pledging allegiance to the mayor and the governor and not the laws and the constitution.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Now that hes on the board. Kapernick is going to fix all that.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Call a cop, call an ambulance, call for a pizza, see which one gets there first.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

It does.

With each passing day and event, our eyes are opened wider and wider, that the big city cops are nothing more than political pawns and their oath is should be rewritten pledging allegiance to the mayor and the governor and not the laws and the constitution.

Exactly the point I’ve been trying to make. As a police officer, I’m thinking you’d have AT LEAST a moral obligation to stop violence and destruction of public property.
Soldiers are taught the final responsibility rest with the individual, and you can rightfully choose to disobey illegal orders (shooting civilians or POWs).
I’m sorta surprised that cops are following clearly politically motivated, and possibly illegal orders. Like I said, I gotta shave. If I have to lose respect for the guy in the mirror, I’m gonna walk. It’s happened before with a job.
I may take a hit, but I can still shave.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

My favorite LGS is up 500% on gun sales.

They have gun show vendors bringing in more. One of the last vendors still there that my bud hasn't run off told me he sold 55 guns at the gun show one county north last weekend.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

They have gun show vendors bringing in more. One of the last vendors still there that my bud hasn't run off told me he sold 55 guns at the gun show one county north last weekend.

LOL. I've bought two guns since this crap started. Would've bought 'em regardless if things were just rainbows and unicorns. Just trying ta help. laugh

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LOL. I've bought two guns since this crap started. Would've bought 'em regardless if things were just rainbows and unicorns. Just trying ta help. laugh

I've bought one. A Sig 365xl. I REALLY don't NEED any more. But, when did that ever stop any of us.

Lol.
Did seal the deal on a new Fort Knox safe yesterday, though.

Last edited by local_dirt; 06/20/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.