Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by duck911
We *ALL* have essentially 4 choices, this Nov:

1) Vote Conservative
2) Vote Liberal
3) Vote 3rd party/write in
4) Don't vote

None of the choices are great.

But as Mike Rosen (850KOA blowtorch of the west, and best conservative talk show host to ever grace the airwaves) always said, "Party trumps person".

Puke in your mouth, hate the system, hate Trump..... But in the end, there really is only one obvious, sane path to buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.

I wonder how the libs feel about their choices. It's hard to imagine because I cannot "t*h*i*n*k" like they do, but I suppose they may be even more frustrated than we are.

It's a wonderful thought, anyway.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.

When the Republicans are totally out of power, they'll find a fire in their belly and deliver thundering speeches and call for patriots to give them their last dollar to "Fight for your rights!!!" - they always do that.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

We in Australia know exactly how it works as we were on the receiving end when the conservatives joined with the communists and screwed we the people over firearms laws.

We also had a front-row seat when the coppers gleefully went about instituting all changes.

We quickly learnt that we were on our own...welcome to the dark corner.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.

When the Republicans are totally out of power, they'll find a fire in their belly and deliver thundering speeches and call for patriots to give them their last dollar to "Fight for your rights!!!" - they always do that.

We can talk semantics all night long, but I am focused on the one immediate win we can hang our hat on.

November.

Last edited by duck911; 06/19/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yeah stay home and don`t vote.Thats every Liberals wet dream for Conservatives to do. crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We in Australia know exactly how it works as we were on the receiving end when the conservatives joined with the communists and screwed we the people over firearms laws.

We also had a front-row seat when the coppers gleefully went about instituting all changes.

Doesn't seem as though to many want to learn from your misfortune, they just want to repeat it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Doesn't seem as though to many want to learn from your misfortune, they just want to repeat it.

Every time we tried to explain how it worked we were lambasted and ridiculed..so we gave up and let others learn for themselves.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Everyone knows that whites, Christians, and gun owners are haters and the bad guys. Many of us on this forum are all three. So that would make this a haters web site which will probably soon be removed/banned. Yeah, let's not vote Republican - probably one of the least logical arguments I've ever heard! We'll see if we're just postponing the inevitable. At times it feels that way.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by boatammo
You're a closet lib.

I am a Goldwater Conservative who knows what words really mean

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If you cannot vote FOR a party, vote AGAINST one.
Just vote.

+1
Hard to imagine some folks not comprehending this.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The choice isn’t between Republicans and Democrats, it’s between liberty and slavery. Slavery just like the USSR where the people are owned by the state. You should choose liberty by voting Republican.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by jfruser
Voting is not going to get us out of this mess. We have seen huge majorities voted for some issue, but if the ruling class is opposed, it is not going to happen. Leaders of BOTH political parties hate us and want us dead and our children raped by degenerates.

Now that the small-hat brigade and their auxiliaries have pushed us down to 60% of the population, you think voting for a lucky BS-er is going to solve the problem? Put down the joint and get your head clear.

This is now a country where the ruling class burns/bans books, sends political prisoners to prison for centuries-long sentences, and the rule of law has been replaced by rule of man.

But keep on following that rule book...into the grave.

Back your claim. Who is burning/banning what books? What political prisoners? Sent to prison for how long?

If not voting...what?

Where have you been?

BOOK BANS
Amazon and major book stores now regularly ban books. Amazon itself sells 83% of the e-books sold, 50% of physical books. If you don;t think a corporation can't ban or do unconstitutional things, they sure can when they are a monopolist/near-monopolist and when they are acting in accord with ruling class policy.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/04/08/amazon-is-on-a-digital-book-burning-spree/
Originally Posted by Amazon Is on a Digital Book Burning Spree
Under pressure from left-wing journalists and activists, Amazon is purging right-wing authors from its store, including a book co-authored by English Islam critic and independent commentator Tommy Robinson.

The web retail giant has become the dominant market player in book sales, accounting for nearly 50 percent of physical and 83 percent of e-book sales in the U.S. As such, Amazon has the power to effectively cut an author off from the vast majority of the books market...

In 2010, Amazon refused to take down a book defending pedophilia on first amendment grounds. “Amazon believes it is censorship not sell certain books simply because we or others believe their message is objectionable,” an Amazon representative told CNBC at the time...

Public and media outcry was not enough to pressure Amazon into watering down its commitment to content-neutrality when it came to a pro-pedophile book. But it now takes only the slightest pressure for the tech giant to ban right-wing critiques of religion.

OTOH, still for sale at amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Communist-Manifesto-Chiron-Academic-Press/dp/9176374882/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3NB2NX613KISG&dchild=1&keywords=communist+manifesto+hardcover&qid=1592610448&sprefix=communist+manifest%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-1
(communist manifesto)

https://www.amazon.com/Justine-Phil...is+de+sade&qid=1592610535&sr=8-3
(includes the marqis de sade abusing his slaves by gouging out eyes, burning with hot pokers and eventually killing one by sodomizing her with a hot poker)

POLITICAL PRISONERS
https://www.unz.com/estriker/americas-political-prisoners/
Figures like Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen were all entrapped in a conspiracy by federal agents seeking to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States. The saga has led to calls in conservative publications to break up the FBI and investigate the extent of their abuses against Americans whose political views they do not approve of.

Fortunately for Flynn, Cohen, and likely Stone, they are now being provided redress. The Department of Justice’s decision to drop the Flynn case is welcome. Michael Cohen and Manafort have been released from prison and will be spending the rest of their sentences under house arrest. Roger Stone, while still battling in court, will likely figure a way out.

But not all people being railroaded and tortured in solitary confinement by the FBI can count the president of the United States as a personal friend.

Below is a list of American political prisoners subjected to similar treatment, with background information and their most up to date addresses for writing them.

Keep on reading. Guys who are not rich and best buds with Trump get to sit in prison for the crime of supporting Trump or defending themselves against antifa.

Where have I been? Reading any book i want to read.

The figures you named are hardly "political prisoners" Their path for due process was a bit convoluted but they got their day in court.

You have no clue what a real "political prisoner" or "tortured" really means.

Start paying attention to what is going on around you instead of the steady diet of propaganda.

1. The process is the punishment.
2. People who are not rich can not defend themselves effectively in court. Such a defense will beggar even men with $200k/year jobs (see Gen Flynn). Even the rich can only slightly blunt the advantage the gov't hasin resources and raw power.
3. Political prisoners are people who are arrested, tried, or sentenced because of their beliefs. Plenty of evidence of that for those who can see.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don’t like Rinos either. But you gotta be pretty dumb not to realize we would have been better off with McCain or Romney than Obama. Half a loaf is better than none.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Every time we tried to explain how it worked we were lambasted and ridiculed..so we gave up and let others learn for themselves.

We can't afford to do that in the US. Or major problem is only half of US pay for the half that are freeloaders and deadbeats. What I tell folks is, If you don't vote you can't bitch.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Feel sorry for y'all. Said a prayer for all the good Aussies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The choice isn’t between Republicans and Democrats, it’s between liberty and slavery. Slavery just like the USSR where the people are owned by the state. You should choose liberty by voting Republican.
Really it's between good and evil.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W4b=phagg

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don’t like Rinos either. But you gotta be pretty dumb not to realize we would have been better off with McCain or Romney than Obama. Half a loaf is better than none.

You got that part right.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
695 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 11point, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 82 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,691
Posts18,399,843
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.