Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Once the confederate soldier statues were torn down they moved on to the Francis Scott Key statue in San Francisco along with US Grant's statue. It's the beginning of a purge attempt. What may have started as a protest about racial inequality has moved on from that. ANTIFA and other groups were waiting for the right time to start their plan.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And all those living there are complicit and I'm not inclined to left a finger for them. The people in the cities of San Fran/Seattle etc and their elected officials aren't doing squat about it. No different than the good Muslims that harbor the bad Muslims.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Once the confederate soldier statues were torn down they moved on to the Francis Scott Key statue in San Francisco along with US Grant's statue. It's the beginning of a purge attempt. What may have started as a protest about racial inequality has moved on from that. ANTIFA and other groups were waiting for the right time to start their plan.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Of course, emboldened by lack of accountability.

Just like a child, sometimes a smack is warranted.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That said, Antifa running around is no different than thousand's of ISIS fighters being air dropped in. They are all terrorists and all need to die.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RemModel8
And all those living there are complicit and I'm not inclined to left a finger for them. The people in the cities of San Fran/Seattle etc and their elected officials aren't doing squat about it. No different than the good Muslims that harbor the bad Muslims.

Spot on, except there are no good Muslims. Never met one yet whose ideals mesh with traditional American ideals.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
No need for a courtesy flush, wait til all the turds are in the bowl, then hit the chrome lever

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Spot on, except there are no good Muslims. Never met one yet whose ideals mesh with traditional American ideals.

It was facetious

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ANTIFA and other groups were waiting for the right time to start their plan.

But the very minute patriots arm themselves and kill a few of them, WE will be labeled the bad guys.

So be it. We are in good company.... Our Founding Fathers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

But the very minute patriots arm themselves and kill a few of them, WE will be labeled the bad guys.

well people will have to take a side.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That sounds good but it’s that attitude of as long as it isn’t in my back yard let the Marxist/terrorist take over one school district, city, county, state at a time until there’s nothing left. Now they’re shoving are faces in it.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nike shoe polish kits on Amazon for $99.99

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That sounds good but it’s that attitude of as long as it isn’t in my back yard let the Marxist/terrorist take over one school district, city, county, state at a time until there’s nothing left. Now they’re shoving are faces in it.

Again, if the people there don't care, I'm not going to put my neck out for them.

Don't eat too much of the liberal press and please send me a post card when you're fighting the Antifa in Seattle.

Last edited by RemModel8; 06/20/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not making the three day trip to Seattle either but I’m smart enough to see the problem and that it’s your attitude of fugg it it’s not my problem is what got us here. Your attitude is not the attitude shared by these commies and is not a winning strategy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That said, Antifa running around is no different than thousand's of ISIS fighters being air dropped in. They are all terrorists and all need to die.

^Truth bomb.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Urban areas aren't important/strategic We have to hold the rural areas. If we hold the farmland they are [bleep]. Our saving grace is that the stupid [bleep] live by our good grace. Once their govt. provided food, shelter and transportation is gone they're [bleep] out of luck. Their only chance of survival is not over reaching. Once the federal govt's power is usurped and there's no one to take from us and give to them,the party's over.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
When they are done with the statues, they will come for real people.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’m not making the three day trip to Seattle either but I’m smart enough to see the problem and that it’s your attitude of fugg it it’s not my problem is what got us here. Your attitude is not the attitude shared by these commies and is not a winning strategy.

If you aren't making the trip than what is your apparently correct attitude doing for us? Congratulations, you're wind.

Seems to me the problem is all the whites, sitting on their hands that are living in the cities that are burning and all the useless people they elected.

Their state, their choice.

Last edited by RemModel8; 06/20/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
When they are done with the statues, they will come for real people.

How many protestors are there in Seattle? 5,000? 10,000? More? Less?

If a city of 750,000 can't handle 5000 protestors, what would you like me to do?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Wouldn’t change much, I’ve been labeled a bad guy most of my life.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just like ISIS !
And should be treated the same !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (14idaho, 280shooter, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 300_savage, 9 invisible), 1,540 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.