Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Last edited by geedubya; 06/20/20.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Justice delayed is justice denied.....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Not going to happen, no one is going to give up their creature comforts!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mad magazine had Spy vs. Spy, the Campfire gets Anarchist vs. Anarchist. Wonderful.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Democrats and Republicans just keep the lid on things at the direction of the Plutocracy(the 0.25% that owns the rest of us).

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Mad magazine had Spy vs. Spy, the Campfire gets Anarchist vs. Anarchist. Wonderful.
Maybe you and SAC can get in a fight and then it will be dumbass vs. dumbass.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Not as long as the lights and big screen and
computer works, and the water squirts out
of the spigot, and the pizza man makes it
in 30, and gasoline can be had at any price,
no . . people will continue to sit on their butts

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That article about the hard working Dudley_Do_Right hiding in the gated community not understanding what's going on is about dumbasses of your ilk.
Turn off the sports channel. The plutocracy runs that just to pacify you.
In other words WTFU.

edit to add:
The plutocracy built those sport arenas with your local tax dollars.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 06/20/20.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The more cities they set countries in the USA, more people will be pissed off. Then the purge will start slowly and gain speed over time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Oh, so you advocate lawlessness - law of the jungle. Uncle Mao would approve, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Oh, so you advocate lawlessness - law of the jungle. Uncle Mao would approve, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

Nations come from the barrel of a gun, political power comes from the people, tyranny comes from using the former instead of the latter to control a nation.

Which is ironic as when number three is used it is number one that is the reset.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Nations come from the barrel of a gun, political power comes from the people, tyranny comes from using the former instead of the latter to control a nation.

Which is ironic as when number three is used it is number one that is the reset.

Well said. Wish that I were close enough to buy you a beer or three.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

That's not what Mao was saying. He was justifying totalitarian control of the population -l work farms, mao suits (absolute conformity), ittle red book, purges, re-education camps, total domination of the will of the people by military force. The absence of law as we know it (of the people, by the people, for the people) and a totalitarian result of the philosophy "might makes right" which is the clarion call of anarchists both on the left and on the right.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Someone will yell COVID and the count will drop to 7 as the Warriors scramble for masks and dive under the bed.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Likely the right consensus, here^^^^^Some of us are always saying “When are we gonna take the streets back and light up these traitor- commie bastards”?

We don’t, because we don’t like prison, and we have a lifetime of hard work vested in cool shît we own...But

What if Trump get’s re-elected and the disenfranchised radical left and Antifa militants go full blown revolution on us?

They bring the fight to us in a hard and fast way. We like to think that if we get pissed, these street rats will be ez targets of opportunity.

In reality, many are armed, and armed pretty well. The John Brown Gun Club has active members on the streets and should this eventually have a feeling of happening. I’d expect their people to be involved with Fire Sticks at the ready.

Just saying, we all have a lot to lose that keeps most of us from starting something...But, a lot of the youthful retards on the other side, still have developing brains that make spontaneous decisions and don’t have anything worth protecting.

If they bring it...At least we’ll be able to say, we didn’t start it, but we the people, sure as hell finished it.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What if Trump get’s re-elected and the disenfranchised radical left and Antifa militants go full blown revolution on us?

I think I'm ready.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I think I'm ready.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Like lunchmeat here too, "always ready."

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back to the bench...............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Most of our problems can be linked to a lying and highly biased news media.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 74 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,686
Posts18,456,386
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.