-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Animal fat in the diet does not cause heart disease, carbohydrates do.

We have been lied to for decades.

Still, if my daughter gets married, I will have a sip of champagne and a bite of ice cream and cake.

Other than that, I am done being fat, and done with being a heart attack candidate.

I quit carbs and bought skinny clothes.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Still, if my daughter gets married, I will have a sip of champagne and a bite of ice cream and cake.

Other than that, I am done being fat, and done with being a heart attack candidate.

Amen Clarkm!
I wish more would realize that.
Your daughter is very fortunate.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I just went to the store to buy more.

My favorite is Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
black label

Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar.. 15+ Months

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Their 2 year aged sharp white cheddar is even better. They have it at costco around here.

I like their ice cream but some flavors have a weird taste and their chocolate tastes bitter to me. I like their hazel nut carmel one. Reeds dairy ice cream from idaho falls is significantly better but $8 a half gallon. As far as typical store brands go though Tillamook is near the top. Another oregon brand called umpqua or something like that is good too.

We had a condo near Newport at Otter rock and everytime we spent a week there we'd take a day and make the trip to Tillamook. The kids would make about 3 passes through the cheese sample line and then I'd buy them ice cream.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Enjoyed the Tillamook factory tour several years ago. Good ice cream, but as mentioned above, their aged sharp white cheddar is excellent.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

I didn't intend to eat the whole thing tonight, saved half for tomorrow. Buzzkill....🤣

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I didn't intend to eat the whole thing tonight, saved half for tomorrow. Buzzkill....🤣

I'm pretty sure ice cream stays on permanent like, or even hits a little heavier than it's weight class somehow! Gotta resist!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure if they still make it any more, but they used to make a Strawberry Cheesecake that was reputed to have 18% milkfat. It was like having a drug you have no defense against. And they used Oregon Strawberries, which IMO are the best there are anywhere...
But I can eat about anything they make, including most of their cheese without complaint.....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There cheeses are out of this world, I'd sure try their ice cream too, but it's not around here. I suppose the support all manner of left wing BS, I wonder when they'll out themselves and I'm back to Edys and Kraft or something? Why can't companies just SELL stuff anymore?

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Never seen before but would give it a shot....

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They also seal the lid so the #$%^& ice cream lickers can't open it in the store. Meadow Gold and some other major brands don't do that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Been eating their cheese for many years. Tried the ice cream and it’s also terrific.

NRA Patron
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
There cheeses are out of this world, I'd sure try their ice cream too, but it's not around here. I suppose the support all manner of left wing BS, I wonder when they'll out themselves and I'm back to Edys and Kraft or something? Why can't companies just SELL stuff anymore?

Why left wing? I don't know, maybe you're right? It's the Tillamook County Creamery Association. Yes, it's a company. Are dairy farmers generally leftists though? Is Tillamook County Oregon, Tillamook and Boardman, towns in Oregon, leftist hotspots? I'll help a bit, no they're hicks and rednecks.

https://www.tillamook.com/our-story.html

They do have a racial justice note posted by their CEO. .

Butter, awesome yogurt and sour cream too. Just food for thought.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never seen it around here.

We have a local company called Graeters. French Pot ice cream. Amazing stuff.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tillamook, OR is outside the radical left wing Portland-Eugene corridor that controls the state. I don't know about the company's politics.

― George Orwell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Why left wing? I don't know, maybe you're right? It's the Tillamook County Creamery Association. Yes, it's a company. Are dairy farmers generally leftists though? Is Tillamook County Oregon, Tillamook and Boardman, towns in Oregon, leftist hotspots? I'll help a bit, no they're hicks and rednecks.

https://www.tillamook.com/our-story.html

They do have a racial justice note posted by their CEO. .

Butter, awesome yogurt and sour cream too. Just food for thought.

I'm just tired of supporting overtly liberal corporate CEOs with a social justice axe to grind. I'd prefer to deal with a company that is conservative, or neutral, or at least keeps their self-righteous damn opinions to themselves and just takes my money. I do understand, in Amerika, in 2020, that's often asking way too much...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is on Tillamook Creamery's web site. From their CEO:
LINK

The past few weeks have saddened me deeply. The senseless deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and too many others have brought needed focus to the fact that systemic and structural racism exists, and it has to end.

We chose to be silent yesterday on our social channels in the spirit of getting out of the way of those who should be heard and we will continue to be silent until June 7th. As the leader of Tillamook, I have reflected on how our company can put the eradication of racism more central in our daily thoughts, words and actions. If you’d like to learn more about some of the ways we’re moving forward at Tillamook, I invite you to review this note that I shared with all of our team members this past Monday morning.

We are doubling down on our commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace where employees feel their voices are heard and that they matter to us. And we will keep prioritizing our work on raising our collective awareness through educating, acknowledging and speaking up when we see words or actions that are inconsistent with fostering an inclusive culture. We will also support the work done by organizations that are on the front lines of standing against racism and supporting change.

We speak publicly today to join the growing chorus of voices calling for an end to pervasive and systemic racism and because I feel that by expressing ourselves publicly we commit ourselves to greater accountability for playing a role in helping to bring about needed change in our society. We don’t pretend to have any special wisdom in these matters, but racism so profoundly violates our values and the core tenets of our culture at Tillamook that we will continue to learn and take action.

We must all do much more to root out racism, intolerance and injustice in our society. It is my hope that these tragic deaths will serve as a catalyst to accelerate the critical work we all know must get done. Racism must end and we at Tillamook will do our part.

Patrick Criteser, president & CEO of Tillamook County Creamery Association

― George Orwell

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, the CEO does the CEO thing.

Does TCCA support all manner of left-wing BS? Anyone? Like I said, I don't know. Dairy farmers aren't exactly Antifa.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Now take a cup of coffee and drop a scoop of that on top tomorrow morning. Tell me if that don't beat what comes out of the machines at sheets.
And if any troll comes on here and says that's gay, so help me,.....

Good movie to watch while pouring a cup. Put a scoop of that on there while your at it.

☕ 😐

Here's one you might like.....

Lighten up, friend. This board, and especially this forum, has a locker room atmosphere. People are gonna fugg with you. If they realize it gets to you, they're really gonna fugg with you.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Now take a cup of coffee and drop a scoop of that on top tomorrow morning. Tell me if that don't beat what comes out of the machines at sheets.
And if any troll comes on here and says that's gay, so help me,.....

☕ 😐

You should change your handle to The Gay Camper.

It has the same meaning.

Sorta.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 12344mag, 69 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,252
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.