OP Offline
Campfire Regular

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 222ND

There's a big difference between a country with an 80% black population and one with a 13% population. That difference can be summed up in 2 words: WHITE LIBERALS

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m thankful I don’t live there. I have met a few people from there, grim situation for the remaining white people.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Imagine a planet without muzzies or kneegrows ?

.... like tears in the rain
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
That was a great article. A lot of truth that unfortunately most wont want to heed. Yes we are the majority here, but what good will it do if we continually cede our power to those who don’t have the same ideals? I do see how we could end up like that. It’s actually happening. Fifty, forty, thirty, even twenty years ago, people would never believe the Schitt that’s happening today. How much worse will it be in that amount of time in the future?

These people thrive in environments of chaos and anarchy. We just want to be left alone. Much like the allies in the years leading up to WWII, we keep giving in to their demands in the hopes they’ll be sated and let us live in peace. Ain’t gonna happen. The more we give the more they want. It just emboldens them to demand more.

I think it’s time to wake up. Dig our heels in, and roll up our sleeves to start getting back what we’ve lost. It’s the only way. We can’t keep giving in. We’ve lost too much already.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Imagine a planet without muzzies or kneegrows ?

Still got white liberals.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
That was a great article. A lot of truth that unfortunately most wont want to heed. Yes we are the majority here, but what good will it do if we continually cede our power to those who don’t have the same ideals? I do see how we could end up like that. It’s actually happening. Fifty, forty, thirty, even twenty years ago, people would never believe the Schitt that’s happening today. How much worse will it be in that amount of time in the future?

These people thrive in environments of chaos and anarchy. We just want to be left alone. Much like the allies in the years leading up to WWII, we keep giving in to their demands in the hopes they’ll be sated and let us live in peace. Ain’t gonna happen. The more we give the more they want. It just emboldens them to demand more.

I think it’s time to wake up. Dig our heels in, and roll up our sleeves to start getting back what we’ve lost. It’s the only way. We can’t keep giving in. We’ve lost too much already.

I want you as my friend. 👍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I just mentioned elsewhere that I think that ChazChop is an example for other cities . Kinda like a beta test to see if it will serve the Marxist cause before the election.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Very interesting read. I lived in South Africa when Mandela was elected. No doubt the apartheid regime was racist but many overlook the effect the fear of communism had on the white population. They wanted to do the right thing and allow everyone a vote and end apartheid but they knew what it could mean for their own culture and way of life. Ultimately one racist regime replaced another.

There are many laws in south Africa today that either favor or work against someone based on their skin color. Even those born after apartheid ended and under the ANC government are discriminated against because of skin color by claiming they are part of a previously privileged race.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/22/20.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The police in South Africa do little to catch the attackers that kill farmers but when a farmer kills some of the attackers the police imediately charge and investigate the farmer for murder.

https://saupdates.co.za/news/crime/...murder-after-2-farm-attackers-shot-dead/

Bb

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Believe it or not that is happening here in the USSA .
You can't call the police about a break in or crime committed against you because you might get charged.
Anyhow, I followed the news about your country then.
I remember watching speeches from Nelson, wife Winnie and Desmond Tutu.

The ones about necklacing(know what I mean) have been deleted over the years.

Didn't Desmond say something about that, maybe encouraged that?
I know Winnie did publicaly against political rivals.
Do you remember if Nelson or the arch bishop promoted that at any point? I can't confirm that or not.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Why are things worse now in South Africa? It's the blecks.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Believe it or not that is happening here in the USSA .
You can't call the police about a break in or crime committed against you because you might get charged.
Anyhow, I followed the news about your country then.
I remember watching speeches from Nelson, wife Winnie and Desmond Tutu.

The ones about necklacing(know what I mean) have been deleted over the years.

Didn't Desmond say something about that, maybe encouraged that?
I know Winnie did publicaly against political rivals.
Do you remember if Nelson or the arch bishop promoted that at any point? I can't confirm that or not.

Just before the election in 94 there was a lot of crazy stuff being said in South Africa that was never mentioned in the western media. Winnie was a big necklaceing fan and threatened it against anyone who spoke out about the ANC. The ANC terrorized anyone who didn't support them and killed and burned out many from other parties, mostly blacks.

Nelson was pretty careful publicly and didn't say the crazy stuff Winnie and even Tutu said. Tutu was somewhat careful and usually just said the most violent stuff in native languages. I watched him on TV and had a native translate and he said that after they learn from the whites for a while they will just slip some poison in their tea and then take their house etc.

Lots of local people on the ground told me the ANC assured them the rainbow nation ideas were just crap talk to passify the whites while they learned how to run the country from them. They often spoke of a 25 year transition plan where they slowly drove out the whites and then after 25 years when they learned what the needed they would finish them off.

There's a big feeling in Africa that no white man should be allowed to own land in africa. Like apartheid on a global scale except they believe blacks should still be allowed to own land anywhere else so its an even more one sided version.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Burleyboy,

Memory fades over time, but I thought Tutu encouraged murder of the non ANC, the ones that you mentioned. I used to have the URL a long time ago, but that speech was deleted. I remember that the context had nothing to do with self defense, and how.hypocritical for him to encourage murder.
It shouldn't surprise me though.

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:”.
I Thessalonians 2:15

I noticed that tutu was a major speaker for an interfaith leadership conference for Church leaders. I was disgusted and of course didn't go.

The current gt there banned a friend from preaching there and other African countries.
Here's a Documentary that YouTube banned, but this download slipped through. Let me know what you think of it if you get around to watching.

If you want to download it, I would do so soon. YouTube banned thousands of the pastor's sermons and most of his documentaries on the main channel for now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 21, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 3,352 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,296
Posts18,468,010
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.