Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
You sure you live in Texas. You sound like someone from Minnesota. Hasbeen

Just look at the turds posting history
1 post on the gen forum back in the early 2000,s
9 yr gap from like 06 to 15
Then another post in the gen forum may 19

Been orange man bad innuendo schitt mostly since.

9 yr gap probably running sock puppets
Had obama goo on its face more than likely.

Then off course leroy shows up to chime in .

Leroy I would vote for your mom or sister
They both dig ATM.....
LOL!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 06/22/20.
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No conundrum whatsoever.

Trump is doing his best to elevate this country to it's peak of prosperity amd security, and bringing everyone up.

The AWFL is doing their very best to turn this country into another third-world s-h-I-t-hole.

The choice couldn't be any clearer.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Trump is so good God already gave him his own stone monument. This is from my caribou ridge somewhat (100 road miles) northwest of Fairbanks, a mile and a half off road, uphill, so there may be some demerits involved..... smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by las; 06/22/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
No conundrum whatsoever.

Trump is doing his best to elevate this country to it's peak of prosperity amd security, and bringing everyone up.

The AWFL is doing their very best to turn this country into another third-world s-h-I-t-hole.

The choice couldn't be any clearer.

Trump is doing his best to stroke his own ego while setting the stage to get a bigger share of the pie later on. Still, he's what we have. The important thing is to have a successor waiting in the wings, hopefully, someone who is not so full of it, to keep the Dems at bay. GD

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trump has a big ego. There's no denying that.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by las
Trump is so good God already gave him his own stone monument. This is from my caribou ridge somewhat (100 road miles) northwest of Fairbanks, a mile and a half off road, uphill, so there may be some demerits involved..... smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

There is probably a convoy of soccer mom SUVs and Prii full of wild eyed liberals, fortified with Redbull and lattes, heading north to destroy it now that it's been shown on-line.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
BS. If nothing else, for SCJs. Of course, you dimocraps are too shallow to consider that.

Does anyone need to explain the term SCJ?

Between Gorsuch and Kavanagh and Roberts, I think your argument is much less strong than it used to be. Just getting a guy GOP goobers say in "a constitutional conservative" does not mean much and is much devalued given empirical evidence.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jfruser
https://gab.com/Heartiste/posts/104382604449688229

At this point, the best (only?) reason to vote for Trump is that it would demoralize the Anti-White Feral Left (AWFL). I don't want to give any oxygen to the kinds of degenerates who would gloat over the death of White America, and a Trump loss would surely mean a lot of freaks gloating and feeling empowered to do even worse than they've done so far.

Bit of a pickle, innit it? Vote for the guy doing next to nothing for your side, or sit it out and de facto cast a vote for the leader of the side that wants to genocide you.

... I also find it hard to refute the argument from disillusioned Trump voters that it's worse to have a leader in whom one had placed great hope constantly turning his back on the promises and rhetoric which created that hope. At least with a known enemy you expect the worst and eagerly plan his ouster, but a putative ally who betrays his word and leaves his supporters at the mercy of the mob can cause a lot of destruction to his side by delaying the need to find a better leader.

In the end, voting is not going to get us out of this. And an argument can be made that a Hillary win in 2016 would have resulted in less damage as GOP weasels would have at least play acted in opposition to her worst proposals.

I bet every carrot in your fridge tastes like [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Bolton was saying that he is not going to vote for either Trump or Biden but would write in some unknown conservative republican.

So, just for the heck of it, if you couldn't vote for Trump for whatever reason, who you write in?

Mike Pence for president. I would like to see The Donald do 2 years and one day in his 2nd term and then turn it all over to Mike. Just a dream.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by jfruser
Voter Conundrum

I have no conundrum whatsoever.................

MM

nor do I

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
No conundrum here either. You can vote for Trump or you can vote for a pervert with Alzheimer’s.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A whole lot of clowns playing their parts in the political circus here'bouts.

Keep up with the meaningless red vs blue / blue vs green / Globetrotter vs Generals distractions. It would be a pity if you tried to look behind the curtains of the show.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The only ones who experience conundrum is with those who are really dumb.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (219DW, 160user, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 1,827 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,676
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.