Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Callnum,
How many obviously innocent blacks have been aired on "Cops"? Please post links to innocent black guys being rail roaded by racist cops. I don't remember any. Or are you implying that a cop arresting a black criminal is inherently racist simply because the arrested is black?

That is exactly what is being promoted. All black crime is the fault of all white people. Any arrest of a black is racist.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem is that the part of the Black population that don't commit crimes always protects the part that does. They view crime differently than Whites do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The problem is that the part of the Black population that don't commit crimes always protects the part that does. They view crime differently than Whites do.

James, sorry to hijack this post, but I think you could substitute "responsibility" for crime. Or for that matter, a lot of other words also.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That sort of killing happens often in my small town. It’s ALWAYS black on black gang crime. You can go months and months, and not see a white person on the crime reports.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
That sort of killing happens often in my small town. It’s ALWAYS black on black gang crime. You can go months and months, and not see a white person on the crime reports.

yeah he was hanging outside with some other neighbors BBQing when the car rolled up and they opened fire on them

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Blacks murdered by blacks in Chicago last Sunday: 14, including five children.

Blacks murdered by blacks in Chicago the previous Sunday: 24

Unarmed blacks killed by all 800,000 US police officers in all of 2019: 10 (5 of whom were attacking the officers).

Nothing more to say.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
George Floyd.....a career criminal, tripping out on two illegal drugs.....was absolute positive proof of systemic racism.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Blacks murdered by blacks in Chicago last Sunday: 14, including five children.

Blacks murdered by blacks in Chicago the previous Sunday: 24

Unarmed blacks killed by all 800,000 US police officers in all of 2019: 10 (5 of whom were attacking the officers).

Nothing more to say.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Where I grew up we had Krauts, Polocks, Bohunks, Swedes, Ponca, Winnebago and a few Others. We all argued, fought, partied, worshipped and married in our own way and together. It seemed to work. Now I find out that we were nothing but a bunch of racists.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Gangs in small towns ? We simply don't have gangs in small towns here. Florida sounds like a shyt hole too.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Gangs in small towns ? We simply don't have gangs in small towns here. Florida sounds like a shyt hole too.

Anywhere you have enough young people you'll have clicks, its human nature. when I grew up it was the rednecks, chulos, and freaks. I had friends in all those groups but then I've always been able to get along with most anyone who doesn't do me wrong. clicks/gangs pretty much the same.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Anywhere you have enough young people you'll have clicks, its human nature. when I grew up it was the rednecks, chulos, and freaks. I had friends in all those groups but then I've always been able to get along with most anyone who doesn't do me wrong. clicks/gangs pretty much the same.
Of course we've always had groups of people that are friends and hang out together but that's all it is. There aren't "gangs" and there's very little crime in small towns here other than drunk/DWI/ domestic dispute/drug posession. Murder is almost unheard of around here. In fact there hasn't been one in my home town in my lifetime. There was one in the next town about 10 -12 years ago and that one was a case of road rage comitted by a non resident retired cop from NYC.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

lol, bullshidt. Just because there aren't driveby shootings nightly doesn't mean there aren't any gangs.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

lol, bullshidt. Just because there aren't driveby shootings nightly doesn't mean there aren't any gangs.
I have never heard of or seen any gang activity whatsoever around here. I'm tired of your goddam rotten ,stupid know it all ass calling me a liar or telling me how things are in my lifelong home. You don't know shyt you fat fuuck. People as stupid as you would be best off to listen and keep your big mouth shut.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I have never heard of or seen any gang activity whatsoever around here. I'm tired of your goddam rotten ,stupid know it all ass, calling me a liar or telling me I don't know how things are in my lifelong home. You don't know shyt you fat fuuck.

Time to change your tampon.

What you don't know is astounding actually.

MAGA
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Many good guys have been taken down by the lowlife crew they hung around.

True thing. No way to know how close I have or haven't been to being an example of that. It is not always the obvious lowlifes ... there are some seemingly successful people who run with a very rough crowd, often leading it. Y' plain gotta be careful who you spend time with.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I have never heard of or seen any gang activity whatsoever around here. I'm tired of your goddam rotten ,stupid know it all ass, calling me a liar or telling me I don't know how things are in my lifelong home. You don't know shyt you fat fuuck.

Time to change your tampon.

What you don't know is astounding actually.
My home town is population 1200. If there were gangs here it would be evident. Furthermore my brothers best friend is a local cop. He talks about a lot of stuff that goes on around here but has never mentioned anything about gangs. But of course your genius ass knows more about it than we do. What a goddam joke you are.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Cant remember when I saw the last one, I'm more than good with that, I don't like em and wont tolerate being around or listening to them, some poor basturd on here told me I need to get out more for because I didn't want to sleep with a boon chick, guess that's why black men chase white whores.

The fu-kers simply don't know how to behave, always a victim, and always screeching about something begging others to do the fighting for them, they say there's one good one in a hundred, well, I'm not willing to have 99 others steal from me, hit me in the head with a pipe, rob my farm, or try to bang my wife just so I can find that "one" to be friends with, we.re too different, water and oil still wont gin!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My home town is population 1200. If there were gangs here it would be evident. Furthermore my brothers best friend is a local cop. He talks about a lot of stuff that goes on around here but has never mentioned anything about gangs. But of course your genius ass knows more about it than we do. What a goddam joke you are.

What town is that again?

BTW, I'm serious. It can be fatal.

https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/understanding-toxic-shock-syndrome-basics#1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_shock_syndrome

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

What town is that again?

You wouldn't look so stupid if you'd stick to subjects you know something about.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What town is that again?

You wouldn't look so stupid if you'd stick to subjects you know something about.

Did you happen to remember which magazine issue it was?

MAGA
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

615 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 76 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,311
Posts18,449,194
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.