Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by Springcove
Poor Sheroy

Been wondering who this Beans guy was..so I looked back over 177 pages of his posts (well obviously not all of them).

Why are we engaging with him.?

Because every so often you have to confront the truth. You guys have such a bubble going, it's just too easy to pop.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up for the country

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by Springcove
Poor Sheroy

Been wondering who this Beans guy was..so I looked back over 177 pages of his posts (well obviously not all of them).

Why are we engaging with him.?

Because every so often it's fun to confront the truth with some more liberal lies.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Up for the country

Easy to spot the Dudley DuRight types who will never fight for this country - barka lounger chip&dips , while the country is taken over by the leftist commie Marxist .

They remind me of an Ostrich - just stick your head down in a hole where you feel safe and hope for the best .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Up for the country

Easy to spot the Dudley DuRight types who will never fight for this country - barka lounger chip&dips , while the country is taken over by the leftist commie Marxist .

They remind me of an Ostrich - just stick your head down in a hole where you feel safe and hope for the best .

I'm ok with taking out Dudley while he's in his recliner along with the lefty hiding behind the recliner. Both programs solved.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
IF I were to show up to a "peaceful" protest, armed, it would be purely to be sure it remained "peaceful"
I have no problem with a truly peaceful protest - guaranteed by our Constitution - peaceful being a key word.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Laroy is anal today

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am terminal, but I’m not a kamikazi pilot.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No it's absolutely the truth but like most commies you can't handle the truth and don't want to gear it.. I do know this is fact also. Thirteen thousand gun owners went to Albany to protest against the SAFE act. There was no violence at all, I was there for the whole thing and know that's the truth. There was also ZERO news coverage of the event. Instead the liberal news covered the 75 communists who had a rally in support of the SAFE act. Just more of your low down dirty tactics to suppress the truth and promote more lies.

You are such an idiot. Just look up the names of the biggest baddest mass murderers, out to start race wars, overthrow the government, etc etc. They are all right wingers. And you know it.

I bet Mao and Stalin would disagree.

Don't forget Pol Pot!
As the leader of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia he was responsible for the death of 1.5 to 2 million people, around 25% of Cambodia's population.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Up for the country

Fighting for the country and the constitution is one thing.

Proclaiming yourself the judge, jury, and executioner goes against all of that. Especially when you know that you won't be around to accept responsibility for your actions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

Proclaiming yourself the judge, jury, and executioner goes against all of that. Especially when you know that you won't be around to accept responsibility for your actions.
Seems cowardly more than anything else. Like the actions of a suicide bomber.

They also think they’re doing one last act for the preservation of what they profess to hold dear.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by smokepole

Seems cowardly more than anything else. Like the actions of a suicide bomber.

Exactly

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You motha smuckers are slow to realize you face a new enemy that has been recruited by the far left, one FAR more dangerous than anything before...

Middle and upper class narcissistic white kids, you may think I’m joking but you will not defeat them unless you kill them. Their narcissism will not allow you to go unpunished, they will live for it.

They are effectively the ones in the Bible “without Souls”

Hop to it sweetheart.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That’s a valid question I think. What would a cancer diagnosis do to your outlook on things these days? How many of you have a “list”?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Terminal Patriots, thank you, thank you, just when I was feeling I needed another reason to sit back and wait for somebody who ain't me to do something.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No it's absolutely the truth but like most commies you can't handle the truth and don't want to gear it.. I do know this is fact also. Thirteen thousand gun owners went to Albany to protest against the SAFE act. There was no violence at all, I was there for the whole thing and know that's the truth. There was also ZERO news coverage of the event. Instead the liberal news covered the 75 communists who had a rally in support of the SAFE act. Just more of your low down dirty tactics to suppress the truth and promote more lies.

You are such an idiot. Just look up the names of the biggest baddest mass murderers, out to start race wars, overthrow the government, etc etc. They are all right wingers. And you know it.

You are wrong about the mass killers being from the right. The liberal media/propaganda machine drools at the thought what you say is true but it's not. The killer that shot those people up at Vegas was a lefty. Most all of them have been. The liberal mindset is that of a psychopath. They are able to rationalize anything as long as it promotes their agenda.

Race wars? Remember Jussie Smollet? He intentionally faked his own beating and lynching and had he been able to pull if off we would not have had to wait on Ford to die. So who is it that was trying to incite a race war there.

People like you amaze me at how much you are willing to overlook. You don't see the destruction taking place as a product of a failed government run entirely by liberal democrats. You people are inherently evil and if our Republic is to survive I fear we will have to have a war to do so. So I have a question for you. Are you willing to lay down your life for your cause?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like a good way to add to the number of folks calling for more strict gun control....and actually getting the votes.

Last edited by AKduck; 08/27/20.

Yup.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Wouldn’t it be nice if every terminally ill Patriot did one last act for the preservation of our Constitution.

Thats a legacy worth establishing or continuing.

Git-R-Done !

Suggesting more anti-American homicide - directed against whom, specifically?

Soros would be a good start!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by AKduck
Sounds like a good way to add to the number of folks calling for more strict gun control....and actually getting the votes.

If the rule of law still existed, it wouldn't matter. Think about that. They side-step the Constitution and pretend it's not treason to do so. I say that every government official making public statements advocating the subversion of the Constitution has earned the noose. They have admitted their guilt in public.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 54 invisible), 2,747 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,891
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.