Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
One more rally like Trump conducted in Tulsa and it’s over.

One more rally where it’s all about him and not all about us and it’s over.

One more rally conducted like it’s a comedy show and it’s over.

He’s up against the clock and he totally squandered the last rally.

Let that sink in.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Unfortunately, I agree......how Biden can even be in the conversation is disturbing at best, but many times, our current Pres is his own worst enemy. I pray for a re-election in November, but do believe it is quickly losing momentum.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I reckon November will be cooler than September.

Maybe even a bit warmer than December.

We shall see.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My, my, defeated already? We haven't even had the convention yet. We haven't had any debates yet. Joe Biden hasn't had the opportunity to show his ass in a while, and "it's over?"

I think the best is yet to come. Trump has the opportunity to turn all of this domestic unrest right back on the Democrats. All of the worst of this is in Democrat controlled cities/states. What better opportunity to show the voters what the Democrats have in store for them. Markets are up, jobs are coming back, and we have not had the doomsday that the neigh sayers predicted.

Trump doesn't have to take the blame for racial tensions - be they real or contrived (they are contrived btw). Obama had Ferguson. Obama had Baltimore. Obama and the Dems had the first BLM. Obamam had ANTIFA/ Wall Street. What did he do to make it better? He just passed it on. Kicked the can down the road. Of course, the "road is all orchestrated" by the Left.

Quit being such defeatists. The Dems thought the had Trump on Russia, on pussygrabbing, on tax returns, on Kavanaugh, on impeachment, on COVID and now civil unrest.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is good!

Dems are content with the chaos for now, since it causes us to think Trump is out of control, but they worry the radicals will tire of meaningless Dem city antics and threaten the suburbs.

The second those whiny white wine women feel themselves or their families physically or economically threatened, they will turn to the strong horse – Trump, and law + order.

Biden is a hapless tool who can’t/won’t protect them.

Their husbands are already there.

Trump’s Game Plan:

1 – Identify himself with law + order

2 – Avoid using federal force that can turn into Kent State 2 (the Dem dream)

3 – Use the DOJ to prosecute & deter the radicals who were happy to riot knowing Dem prosecutors would give them a pass

4 – Let them overstep

The Dems win if we panic and capitulate before their radical partners radically overstep. And being radical is what radicals do.

Don’t panic. Don’t let the media – which is all in with the left – manipulate you.

Get prepared and get woke.

Want a quick sanity check? Look out your window. Unless you overlook Golden Gate Park in Scat Francisco, the Atlanta Wendy’s or that DC square, there’s no chaos outside.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Trump is going to let the Progs run wild until November.
All Trump has to do is campaign as the law & order candidate.

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect manjy of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
We haven't had any debates yet. Joe Biden hasn't had the opportunity to show his ass in a while,

Do ya think that the Demons will use a body double for Ol' Joe???????????????

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyote268
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect manjy of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.
You gonna vote for Joe?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Unprecedented democrat voter fraud.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It'll be coldish at the start and a fair bit colder at the end.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I also thought he wasted the opportunity.

He should have talked about "here's why your life will be better after I am re-elected."

Instead he blathered about "I really didn't fall down the ramp." who the heck cares?

I fear that Biden might win by default at this rate.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is there a correlation twixt them that bought in to the wuhan cold bullshidt and them at think Trump is going to lose in November?

MAGA
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Trump will win and it will be by a bigger margin then 2016. You can take it to the bank.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Sold you out? To who ?

Did he hurt your little feeler ?

Why shouldn't he hate those liberal, lying bastards, the back stabbimg mother f~ckers should be shot for treason ! WTF !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Is there a correlation twixt them that bought in to the wuhan cold bullshidt and them at think Trump is going to lose in November?

A wish is not a plan.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is the best President in my lifetime. MAGA/KAG!

Trump will pull it out in November...after sticking it in balls-deep between then and now.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
burisma joe's going to pick a black bass for vp, its over for them, don't be a quitter!

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect many of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

I agree with this. I live in one of the most conservative areas in the country and yet I feel the same way about Trump and so does everyone else that I know. It is sad that he has thrown away the chance to be remembered as the President who helped the nation recover but rather will be remembered for being a bully with a big ego. He has alienated many of his most staunch supporters.

Make no mistake my vote will be cast for Trump, but it will not be a vote for him rather it will be a vote against Biden.

By the way perhaps it is time to inventory your components and 22 ammo supply, it won't be long before the rush to stockpile will start.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
615 members (2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.