-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have shot 'em(10x HD),but don't got 'em...because "glass" is amongst the LEAST important things,in a device that steers boolits. It gives away a fair amount of parallax correction too. I've pretty much got,or have at least shot,everything in their line up. Hint.

The Classic Fixed Fhuqkers with Illumination,would likely sell wellllllll beyond "briskly" and re-invent the wheel. Hint.

Have yet to see a Zeiss rifle scope worth a fhuqk. They struggle with reticles,tracking,zero retention and erector travel,if only for "starters". Hint.

It never pays to linger and The Sample List is always worth a peek. I make it a habit to peruse,so nothing gets overlooked,as I shoot 'em on everything...if only obviously.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Just sayin'.

Hint...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big stick you’re full of it. Keep basking in your swfa ignorance is bliss. Watch the reticle shift in the video.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Have shot 'em(10x HD),but don't got 'em...because "glass" is amongst the LEAST important things,in a device that steers boolits. It gives away a fair amount of parallax correction too. I've pretty much got,or have at least shot,everything in their line up. Hint.

The Classic Fixed Fhuqkers with Illumination,would likely sell wellllllll beyond "briskly" and re-invent the wheel. Hint.

Have yet to see a Zeiss rifle scope worth a fhuqk. They struggle with reticles,tracking,zero retention and erector travel,if only for "starters". Hint.

It never pays to linger and The Sample List is always worth a peek.

Just sayin'.

Hint...................(grin)

For sure, if they lit up the tree like the Bushnells did they'd be crushers...

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumsincowboys,

You're insecurities are very WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply drug the cursor on your Retardation and "Surprisingly",there wasn't a single rifle,nor a round of live ammo inclusive,though you can almost arrange the screen to be level,by yourself. Almost. Hint. LAUGHING!

It will save you a LOT of time,in that your Epic Fhuqking Retardation needs no more proof. It is glaringly HILARIOUS,that you are in welllllll over your pointy head,with your Open Mouthed Drooling and Brokedick Dumbfhuqkery. What do you "do" for a "living",given that "skill set"? Just how loud is your Imagination,when you "shoot" it at The Playground? Does it "kick"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Now as to the 3-15's in particular and because I have several versions as mentioned,though all Mil/Mil,they really ain't my jam. Have never seen anything in the first hand bordering a mechanical "woe",though I've only whistled 10,000rds+ through 'em. A goodly portion of which,was erector driven and I'm fairly certain it weren't aboard Safe Queens. Don't take me wrong,as I'm certainly NOT disparaging your "in depth" Playground "Reviews",less a rifle even being in proximity,because nobody can do a better job of revealing your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude,than you can...by simply doing your BEST. I wouldn't feel right,in swiping such "glory" from you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Typical outing and I just "happen" to see a 3-15x MQ in the fray. Pardon the frame being square,the lack of C-clamps,live rounds and exceptional platforms that actually exist...in no particular fhuqking order. Re-Pardon there being more splendor in a single frame,on a rainy afternoon,than you've "seen" in your entire "Life". Hint. LAUGHING!

PLEASE "tell" and "show" me more. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

'retzs,

Bushie do some thangs,very rightly right and Illumination is squarely one of 'em.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No you didn't, you lying little mutt.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Big stick you’re full of it. Keep basking in your swfa ignorance is bliss. Watch the reticle shift in the video.

No, he's spot on.

Returning to zero properly says nothing about any misalignment present in your "apparatus".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol, Optics Forum is never dull! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jordan how is it misaligned when the reticle matches the line on the tall target? You’re full of $hit on that. Nightforce does not test their scopes with a single round of ammunition. When they quality control the scopes. Are you smarter than them? I can tell you the exact tracking error within .5 %. You will never know that by shooting. Why waste ammo when the scope can’t hold its $hit together statically mounted under no recoil.

Notice how it’s never oh. It appears there could be a problem there. It’s always you don’t know crap and let’s attack the messenger. Keep buying the same crap.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FO',

Oh how I concur and it's a simplistic matter,to simple hand out all the slack THE Retards "think" they can "handle". Hint.(grin)

I rather enjoy how vividly "REAL" their Imagination and Pretend is (to them). Fhuqking HILARIOUS +P++!!!! Hint.

LAUGHING!

Now actually fhuqking using a scope,is suddenly a "waste" of ammo. I'd liken it akin to not installing a Memory Card in a camera,for focus,IQ and meter reading "Testing". I'm content with Reality(understatement) and will happily leave Imagination and Pretend,to those that NEED it,if only because it's within their "means" and grants them opportunity to "afford" being able to "contribute". Hint.

LAUGHING!

Melting Snowflakes are never not a hoot and especially when doing their BEST. Hint.

Typical outing. Hint.

Bless their hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jordan how is it misaligned when the reticle matches the line on the tall target? You’re full of $hit on that. Nightforce does not test their scopes with a single round of ammunition. When they quality control the scopes. Are you smarter than them? I can tell you the exact tracking error within .5 %. You will never know that by shooting. Why waste ammo when the scope can’t hold its $hit together statically mounted under no recoil.

Notice how it’s never oh. It appears there could be a problem there. It’s always you don’t know crap and let’s attack the messenger. Keep buying the same crap.

I'm the first to raise doubts about data obtained using a questionable experimental setup, including my own as the case may be. Leave your feelers at the door and try to be more objective about your apparatus and your data. This has nothing to do with the messenger. I'd be equally critical of the data if it was me doing the testing with a setup like that. I'm not sure why you're going on about ammunition and NF when I've publicly stated that I find value in both optical and live-fire testing of scope tracking, and I do both routinely.

In your video it can be seen that the reticle and the grid appear to have a ~0.05 MRAD offset as you bring the turret back to zero. Are you saying that you really believe that your reticle and your grid were perfectly aligned and parallel to an uncertainty of 0.01 MRAD? Do you believe the 0.1 MRAD lateral shift you witnessed should be attributed 100% to the scope's internal mechanism shifting, and 0% to any misalignment or offset in your setup?

Notice how it’s never oh. It appears there could be a problem there.

You'd do well to take your own advice.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's gonna be a VERY unsettling experience,the day she's able to afford her first live round and actually fire same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Typical outing,if only to her chagrin. At least she can "live" and "shoot" vicariously. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
This afternoon I dusted off a Kimber 308 I haven't shot in a while. I cleaned the barrel just because. Slapped a SWFA 6x MilQuad on top. I went from no scope mounted to zeroed in four shots. Dialed dope and POA matched POI for a nice 300 yard group, just under two inches. Adjustments that work do add to the enjoyment. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
math',

Etch A Sketch,sells a LOT of scopes.

One can simply take a sighted-in Fixed Fhuqker,hand it to someone and let them TRY to "fhuqk it up". Whirl/twirl,undo caps,the whole Shanaynay and once the "mix" is complete...simply boresight,send one,then Etch A Sketch the correction for zero correlation. Set zero on both turrets and never miss a lick. Hint.

That one fhuqks with heads and sells ALOTTA glass...................(grin)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If I have make an adjustment that requires moving the turret away from the rector tube - usually UP or RIGHT - I go past my intended amount about 4 clicks and then turn it back into the erector 4 clicks. This helps remove any backlash and should eliminate the need for tapping the turret to settle it in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's yet another Aged Reupold Ploy and another glaring indicator,that you are gunning the wrong glass with "backlash". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now if only for conversation,cite the platform,it's fodder,base/rings and lastly glass particulars,along with it's application. Then muse typical corrections,because it'll be illuminating. Hint.

Once you taste stalwart mechanics,all the bullschit and excuses are gone and schit actually DO as intended. The Turret Tap,was yet another Reupold Ploy,to try and get friction adjustments "settled",which of course don't(can't) work either. Hint.

Typical outing. hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint...................

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
GFY

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tpcollins
GFY

pp,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Didja' experience some "backlash" in your reply? Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Typical outing. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ugly Stick,

Your rifles are ugly.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by mathman
This afternoon I dusted off a Kimber 308 I haven't shot in a while. I cleaned the barrel just because. Slapped a SWFA 6x MilQuad on top. I went from no scope mounted to zeroed in four shots. Dialed dope and POA matched POI for a nice 300 yard group, just under two inches. Adjustments that work do add to the enjoyment. grin

Believe it or not I’ve done that (also with less shots) with a Leupold. I do believe there are better options however.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to gawk Splendid Pixels of Exceptional Wares as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 36 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,804
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.