Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Escape from Seattle. Build a wall around, get the movie rights, call Kurt Russell.

Bb

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as far as law enforcement goes - there are no lawsuits or prosecution brought against them for inaction.

I can't blame them for not enforcing the law - they are being hunted by the politicians

Perhaps the best move on their part is to let the people have their social experiment and when it descends into chaos, crime goes up and people are begging for police intervention, then they remind them of George Floyd.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/23/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This process started within 2 days of the announcement that "Bikers for Trump" said they were going there on the 4th of July. Doubtful that is a coincidence.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
If they just shush that vermin out, it'd be no different than encouraging a cancer to metastasize. No. This ANTIFA cancer has to be eradicated.

And people think I’m a monster because I’m fond of napalm.

Cue Apocalypse Now; Valkyrie scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsfM2BmsJU

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Think of all the dozens, if not hundreds, of people who had a dream of starting a small business in Seattle. Now they won’t.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Think of all the dozens, if not hundreds, of people who had a dream of starting a small business in Seattle. Now they won’t.

I bet this has a lot of influence here. I’m guessing the businesses in/around the CHOP are collectively giving the mayor an ultimatum that describes an outcome that resembles Detroit.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Does anybody else notice the hypocrisy rampant in the democrats? Don’t they even see it themselves? How do they get away with this Schitt!?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The entire Republican party, not just Trump, needs to start a steady drumbeat of "Get Rid Of The Democrat Politicians!" in all the big cities. By November, it should be a constant din of criticism. These corrupt clown mayors and the city councils they pander to need to get their walking papers!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Most of them are nothing more than spoiled middle income brats whose parents did a tihs job of raising them. Kcuf them arrest the entire pack let them sit in jail until those same parents come up with money to pay for the damage their kids did!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We could easily give them a new land of their own. It's a US possession, small ilse between Haiti and Jamaica called Navassa Island. Drop them off on the tropical paradise and let them run it the way they want. It would show how remarkably generous we can be toward liberal idiots and their marching band.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The entire Republican party, not just Trump, needs to start a steady drumbeat of "Get Rid Of The Democrat Politicians!" in all the big cities. By November, it should be a constant din of criticism. These corrupt clown mayors and the city councils they pander to need to get their walking papers!

Where are they gonna do that? Send out flyers? Facebook and all other major social media is owned by the same people who own the Democrats, as is all the traditional news sources such as TV and newspaper. Anybody that doubts this should look at the Tulsa World in the two-week runup to the rally. See also the thread on here about Conservative Censorship on Facebook. Any constant din of criticism will be of the Republicans and mainly Conservative Republicans. "Free Speech" is a joke without the money to do it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Absolutely. Hammer home over and over again that the most violent and apparently racist cities and states in the US have all been Democrat run for decades. That CHOP is one of the most violent per capita places in the world. It won’t sink in to the libs but I think it could be an effective message to the suburbanite soccer mom types.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Where are they gonna do that? Send out flyers? Facebook and all other major social media is owned by the same people who own the Democrats, as is all the traditional news sources such as TV and newspaper. Anybody that doubts this should look at the Tulsa World in the two-week runup to the rally. See also the thread on here about Conservative Censorship on Facebook. Any constant din of criticism will be of the Republicans and mainly Conservative Republicans. "Free Speech" is a joke without the money to do it.

The media isn’t going to cover it. I’m thinking as one of the core themes for campaign ads. The left is going to spin “Trump racist” every way they can. He won’t be able to completely ignore it. This seems as effective of a strategy as any to counter it.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/23/20.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ST50
She says she is "hopeful" they will "voluntarily" leave.

That was my main point more concisely expressed. Isn't not leaving the whole point of the occupation? LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yup need to start right fugging there in godda*n Minneapolis minnesota frigging liberal dirtballs

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Does anybody else notice the hypocrisy rampant in the democrats? Don’t they even see it themselves? How do they get away with this Schitt!?

No. They do not see it.

They are pathetic lunatic hypocrites who would cut your nose off to spite their face. smile

When you have dealt with them more, you will understand.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 8 invisible), 1,562 guests, and 717 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,544
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.