24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are already running sales on Meopro riflescopes. What are you looking for?

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
BP-B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
N
I was thinking about MEOPRO 3-9x40 Z-PLEX or #4.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
August is the projected delivery date of the Optika5 scopes and Air bino. The pricing just came out for the Optika5 and it is below. I will be getting my hands on 1 or 2 scopes beforehand and let you know my impressions. I plan on using hunting rifles for any Optika5 scopes I receive.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Perhaps it's just me - maybe even an optical illusion but might the bulbous power ring (on the Optika5) present some added challenges for folks wanting the scope as low as possible in more traditional rings/bases (Talley LW or DD)?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It doesn't present any issues in the Optika6 so I don't see any issues with the Optika5. I will definitely let you know though.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
bman you know the weight yet?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SKane

Perhaps it's just me - maybe even an optical illusion but might the bulbous power ring (on the Optika5) present some added challenges for folks wanting the scope as low as possible in more traditional rings/bases (Talley LW or DD)?

VERY much a concern. Receiver type,shifter type/length being factors to be aware of,along with barrel contour,so you can look before you leap. Hint.

Meopta also struggles HORRIBLY with reticles and are seemingly content,to "offer" a buncha' exceedingly fhuqking STUPID schit,that is Hilarious as a "best" case example. No rhyme/no reason and glaring FFP failures abound. Hint.

They can't even elicit anything nearing (1) Mil of erector correction,for every (1) ounce of weight. In fairness,Irrumination ain't hard,for the most part. The lack of a lineal ele scale on erector housing,is glaring too. Nothing to swoon in the "Glass" Department either. VERY obviously,noone there shoots,even a smidge. Rather hilarious,that the Rimfire slated version has fixed parallax to boot and no Illumination. Hint.

All of which applies to "Hunting" and ALL other rifles. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thank you for your insightful post as usual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bman940
It doesn't present any issues in the Optika6 so I don't see any issues with the Optika5. I will definitely let you know though.

bma'm,

Somebody on this Thread is guessing and it SURE as fhuqk ain't me. Unless you are straight up a Lying Piece Of Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I cited VERY plainly,the glaring issues commensurate and I hope you are even more fhuqking STUPID than I suspect(believe me,I'm weighing it HEAVILY in your "favor") and can conjure enough Imagination and Pretend to find me "mistaken". I ASSURE you,the feeble fhuqking attempt,will be HILARIOUS! Hint. Laughing!

Now THE glaring constant with Optics Manufacturers,is the MAGNIFICENT disconnect betwixt Bean Counters and folks who actually fhuqking shoot. Often in the middle are "anointed" CLUELESS Fhuqks,that parade as Mall Ninjas and feign having the very FIRST of fhuqking clues. Read that again. Now one more time slooowwwllyyyyyyyyy. HINT.

1000 words,as per the Junktika 6. Hint.

1000 more in extrapolation,ala Illuminatti. Hint.

1000 words on the correlation of same and the fhuqking IMPOSSIBILITY of mounting same,despite your version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll not enter into the discussion that Burris Signature "low" DD's in 30mm,aren't near as low as the Reupold static version of same. Feel free to ask how I fhuqking KNOW. Ooopsie!! Hint. Laughing!

Feel free to pass this Thread along to Meopta and mention how you are doing a "great" job! Look before you leap,because there are folks in this World who actually shoot,while you "get" to read about it,look at the pics and practice your GoogleFu. Hint.

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying though and I enjoy that Stupidity is no "act" for you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

(P.S. and by the way...1" glass mounts lower than 30mm)

HINT

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wonder why no illumination option on the 2-10 and 3-15 scopes? The Z Plus RD reticle in a 2-10 scope would be a great option.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tranny,

Because a Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqk,deemed it so and perpetuates Meopta Retardation. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The "specs" are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Order a plastic Rape Whistle and you can join their "Team". Hint. LAUGHING!

EPIC DUMB Fhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well Stick, given the Meopta price point what would you recommend?? Is there a PERFECT scope? I have not found one yet. Only one that was pretty close was a Kahles 2-7 on my 9.3X62. Worked well on that one but had it limitations.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A 6x Fixed Fhuqker crushes it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though of course it will weigh less,cost less,mount lower and do wayyyyyyyyy more...if only for starters. Hint.

Now as per Meopta's Fhuqktards and the fact that all Optika 5's are SFP,is the center dot subtension 1.5 MOA or 3 MOA? Secondly,at which magnification is the scale as "represented"? I get it,that ALL is over your pointy head. Hint. LAUGHING!

Read that again. Now one more time verrrryyyyyy slooooowwwlllyyyyyyyyyy. HINT.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A 6 fixed would perhaps work, and be lighter. In the close I woods where I often hunt the lower MAG is required for my old eyes. Then there are the "Gas Line" shots hunting with the SIL. Perhaps not enough. Picking a scope can be an adventure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing "adventurous" to it,other than very few folks have ever seen/used a scope that actually fhuqking works and which is why Meopta can sweep the floor and box up schit for the masses...then they'll swoon the notion. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As cited prior,if Meopta had HALF a fhuqking clue,they'd of illuminated the lesser magnifications,instead of the DUMBEST fhuqking one. Hint.

A simplistic 6x Fixed Fhuqker MQ reticle,will connect more dots by default,due the lineal static scale upon the windshield,copious erector mechanics and bulletproof parcel as a whole. Hint.

Folks that do not begin to have a FIRST Fhuqking Clue about what a riflescope does,had best not be "designing" them or "extolling" them,if only obviously. Not to slight the EPIC humor of said "efforts". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
That 2-10 looks appealing.

Stick,

GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
One of the scopes I have found to be a really good one is the older Zeiss Conquest. Made by Meopta. I do not think the are clueless. Perhaps they have lost their way on some of the newer offerings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

VERY good call to refrain ALL rifle particulars and go right to Whining...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Like YOU could "afford" a scope!?! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

'jrd,

The Zeiss Conquest was/is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit,from inception. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Noone that shoots even a "smidge",has ever seen one retain zero,track or repeat. Hint.

I KNOW they are fhuqking CLUELESS,but I shoot just a "smidge". Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness however...Zeiss do make some rather nice Observation Optics and Camera Lenses. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Funny, I have had many, never had an issue with tracking, zero hold, or anything else. Perhaps I was just a lucky dumb Fuqek.. Then again I sure you would know...............

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 75 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.