Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Even if someone tied the noose meaning to insult a black fella' (they didn't obviously) , why does that warrant such a heavy FBI presence???

All them black folk' gettin' shot everywhere should warrant the same response (rolls eyes).

Happy Trails

Bob

FIFY

BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think Obama referred to dumb white people who immediately bought into these fake hate crimes as "useful idiots" .

Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
No chit! Crazy turn of events, lmao. I wonder how NASCAR will back peddle out of this one?

Shouldn’t you worry about your own back pedal?

All I said was some of you are racist and everyone jumped to a conclusion before even knowing the facts. I never said a damn word about it being real, or feeling butchery about it, or anything else.

YOU argue that all the time, dumbazz.

Both statements, were 100% spot on.

But this turn of events is funnier than chit, and sad at the same time.

LMFAO

Ah, your standard reply when you have nothing else.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ah, your standard reply when you have nothing else.

Go shine some shoes.

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
NASCAR is going to have to call in the National Guard if Bubba ever looks down.

[Linked Image from heddels.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
LMAO Bubba was a half assed driver at best. Never has been in contention for anything. Best finish was 7th in 2015. More than likely was having trouble keeping sponsorship money so had to do something to become a media Smollett darling. Bet the sponsors are all clamoring over him and guaranteeing money. Fu*k him and NASCAR. All sports for that matter.

Pretty much as I see it too. However, whereas a White person would see their career ended over something like this, a Negro will not be held accountable.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mirage243

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Who gives a chit about NASCAR.Who knew there was a black driver a month ago?

Just because you don't chain-smoke and date your sister doesn't mean others can't enjoy the "sport" of NASCAR. Those left turns won't make themselves, now, will they?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well, Wallace didn't see the noose so he was going by the word of Nascar or the FBI

but I saw in a TV interview where he talked to the FBI and the woman was asking him what he has to say to people that say this is a hoax, and instead of acknowledging the possibility, he pivoted and talked about how everyone has an opinion

this guy made a huge mistake assuming that his peers, fans or NASCAR management did this to him - all people that he depends on for his living. I know we are living in unusual times but given the audience, I don't think people will forget.

and he and Petty are too proud to do a Mea Culpa and talk about how great everyone is and they should have known better than anyone associated with NASCAR was capable of such a thing

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
He's probably going to make a half-assed apology- - - - -the white half!

LOL

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Uh.....the corona virus is racist you know.

And thank god for the sickle cell too.

Yeah Mother.....

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Grew up near Hueytown Alabama home to Alison's&Bonnett so I'm familiar with racing. None of today's bunch can compare to yesterday's drivers. Guarantee you on Bubba Wallace's best day David Pearson could take him and if Bubba was touchable Kannapolis North Carolinas Dale Earnhardt would yank that chain. It ain't racing anymore.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
well, Wallace didn't see the noose so he was going by the word of Nascar or the FBI

but I saw in a TV interview where he talked to the FBI and the woman was asking him what he has to say to people that say this is a hoax, and instead of acknowledging the possibility, he pivoted and talked about how everyone has an opinion

this guy made a huge mistake assuming that his peers, fans or NASCAR management did this to him - all people that he depends on for his living. I know we are living in unusual times but given the audience, I don't think people will forget.

and he and Petty are too proud to do a Mea Culpa and talk about how great everyone is and they should have known better than anyone associated with NASCAR was capable of such a thing

He drives a Black Lives Matter car. You think he's interested in the truth?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mirage243

Laughing. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
IMAGINE THAT, AND SOME THOUGHT WE WERE WRONG.

The FBI has completed its investigation into a noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway earlier this week and is not filing any federal charges, the organization announced Tuesday.

According to a statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, the noose had been in the garage since as early as last fall.
Wallace, the league's only full-time Black driver, "was not the target of a hate crime," NASCAR said in a statement.
The FBI investigation concluded through video and photographic evidence that a garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned in that garage number 4 since at least October 2019, and thus was not directed at Wallace.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
How about the crime of false accusation?

How about targeting an entire group of people of a certain race being targeted by police, Nascar and the feds?

Molotov cocktails at every track.

Throw lotsa flaming bottles, batteries and [bleep] at the cars as they drive by. We cant stand being victims anymore and [bleep] needs to change....

Nah, dumb fuggers are askeered, butt hurt and afraid of nooses, even when they dont exist and have investigations into what they are. Fugg race baiters, Nascar and the PC police...none are worth any effort.

Anyone got the stats on how many black babies the democrats, female commie agitators and Planned Parenthood have supported offing this year?
Black vagina hat for the winner....

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HawkI

Anyone got the stats on how many black babies the democrats, female commie agitators and Planned Parenthood have supported offing this year?..

Roughly 1000 a day in the black communities.
Fatherlessness is at 75% of those born
The abortion rate is higher than the birth rate in large and major cities.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
90 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 7887mm08, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,584 guests, and 720 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.