Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'cried,

DO tell,how you make such "determinations",given your INCREDIBLE lack of "knowledge","experience" or "results". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Cite the particulars of "all" of these "exemplary" scopes and the platforms in which they set astride,as per your Imagination and Pretend. Mainly because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination and I find it rather fhuqking HILARIOUS,that you wish to quantify obliviously,that you are an utterly CLUELESS Fhuqk and AMAZINGLY sloowwwwww "learner",by simply doing your best. Hint.

Might I suggest that instead of attempting rifle particulars,that you instead reiterate that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery? Oooopsie!...to fhuqking late. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The reply I was expecting, no info worth the time to read it. then again I have yet to paint a rifle............. Sauer's, Tikka's, Sako's Pre-64 Winchesters, Mauser's and several I have forgotten. Nope none of them were worth Sh*t. For some unknown reason there was always meat in the freezer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'cried,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of ANY of those things. Hint. LAUGHING!

Very GOOD call to refrain ALL "particulars",as retreat was the only "move" you've got,given your Dumbfhuqktitude,"knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint.

I've shot more platforms in a day,than you have in your "Life" and I very much enjoy,that your Stupidity is no fhuqking "act". Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Droolers are a hoot!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, that saved me a few bucks. SS for the win.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It did get purty quiet.(grin)

Now that you mention it,I think I'll toss one of them SS's in the crummy this morning and see what they're all about.

Wait...there's already a "few" in there!

Laughing!..................

As an aside,why is it that these "Scope Rep's" are THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks?!? The Tract IDIOT was a fhuqking hoot too! The Burris Bitch a Retard and the Nikon Puke as dumb as they get. Reupold's took the cake!

VERY "surprising",that none of the good stuff has a "Rep" honking her Rape Whistle and sticking feet in her mouth.

FUNNY schit!

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bman940
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Those weights and objective diameters, along with no low mounting make these scopes an easy hard pass. A 12 oz 6 or 2-7 x36 with a #4 reticle would be outstanding

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'll be buying one. Anyone who bashes Meopta like Big Stick has nothing better to do with their pitiful life.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'tail,

It's an easy pass,for alotta mechanical reasons,none of which is subjective.

Hint.............

bma'm,

So 42mm IS a lesser diameter than 50mm? THANKS for that "clarification",you Amazingly INEPT Fhuqking Retard. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now here's a "tidbit",that will only come as a "SURPRISE" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. The Reupold 3.5-10x 40mm's objective,is actually smaller than 42mm! What were the "odds"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Brace yourself,here comes another "tidbit",that will only come as a "SURPRISE" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. It ain't the objective end,that's the issue on 42mm glass,it's the ocular there DUMB Fhuqk. A 3.5-10x's Ocular is 1.550" and feel free to ask me,how I fhuqking KNOW. Go ahead and place a percentage upon that. Hint. LAUGHING!

Give your Rape Whistle another Toot their Toots,because you are doing fhuqking "GREAT". Hint. Laughing!

Due ocular diameter and bolt handle clearance(as CLEARLY fhuqking cited prior),the Junktika will not mount on 4 of the 5 platforms in this frame alone. Go ahead and note the 42mm objectives,while you are at it. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

1000 more words,for your STUPIDITY and note,that this ain't the objective! HINT. LAUGHING!

What dumpster did Meopta scoop your HILARIOUSLY Bumbling Dumbfhuqktitude out of? Grab some more slack on the rope and "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your Retardation,you are indeed "special" and I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised",that you haven't mentioned I'm "mistaken"!!! You can almost talk about the right end of the scope. ALMOST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Boob,

I simply shoot the piece of fhuqking schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Holster your VERY Tender Feelers,take notes,apply same and thank me later. Or make a "stand",you Whining Melting CLUELESS Fhuqking Snowflake. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Yet another "SURPRISE",by the "Scope Rep",because she don't like the heat in the kitchen and is busy trying to erase her footsteps(only move she has). Delete is as fhuqking funny,as the Initial Retardation. I stated PLAINLY,to "look before you leap",because some folks actually shoot,while you "get" to read about it. HINT.

If only in the interest of context. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by pabucktail

Those weights and objective diameters, along with no low mounting make these scopes an easy hard pass. A 12 oz 6 or 2-7 x36 with a #4 reticle would be outstanding

I totally agree. The early article that I read about the "soon to be released Optica 5's said the weights were MUCH lighter. I figured it was too good to be true. I'll pass. RJ

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rj308
Originally Posted by pabucktail

I totally agree. The early article that I read about the "soon to be released Optica 5's said the weights were MUCH lighter. I figured it was too good to be true. I'll pass. RJ

Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
The Optika5's are 20.8 - 23.5 ounces

Doug scooped the weights back in January, in this thread. And I’m with you ...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Got purty quiet. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
A 20oz 2-10 is just not feasible.

Bummer.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Really? Do you really think that the extra 2 oz/1/8th of a pound of the Optika5 2-10 is going to be that different than a scope that comes in at 18 oz?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You can always buy a “light” scope that won’t track and return to zero. It’s your money.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I just got my hands on the Optika5 4-20x50 and mounted it on my Remington 700 AAC .308. Very impressed with the clarity and plenty of room to cycle the bolt past the power ring. I'll have the rifle to the range and out hunting pigs this weekend.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I just got my hands on the Optika5 4-20x50 and mounted it on my Remington 700 AAC .308. Very impressed with the clarity and plenty of room to cycle the bolt past the power ring. I'll have the rifle to the range and out hunting pigs this weekend.

How much adjustment in the windage and elevation?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

60 MOA of adjustment in elevation and windage.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
The retail prices on those scopes looks pretty good. If the weight is reasonable on the 2-10x42 it could be the cat's azz.

I agree.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It did get purty quiet.(grin)

Now that you mention it,I think I'll toss one of them SS's in the crummy this morning and see what they're all about.

Wait...there's already a "few" in there!

Laughing!..................

As an aside,why is it that these "Scope Rep's" are THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks?!? The Tract IDIOT was a fhuqking hoot too! The Burris Bitch a Retard and the Nikon Puke as dumb as they get. Reupold's took the cake!

VERY "surprising",that none of the good stuff has a "Rep" honking her Rape Whistle and sticking feet in her mouth.

FUNNY schit!

Who is this DOUCHE Bag ?! Why is he relevant?

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I look forward to your test report. I am eyeing one of these for my .280AI.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

127 members (280ACKIMP, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 6mmCreedmoor, 338rcm, 13 invisible), 1,256 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,506
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.