Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I’m currently using a KRG Bravo and it is nice but I think I want a more traditional style like a McMillan. I use it for target shooting and small matches. What are some stocks that you like on your Vudoo?

I also don’t want to wait months for a stock

Thanks

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmm...all new to me. Hint.(grin)

I can like the Bravo,actually quite a bit,but wouldn't want a Vudoo in one(22 BR here). Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now as to Immediate Gratification(s),which I sure as fhuqk savvy,I'd go RHR GB Terrain ASAP. Hint.

RHR GB Renegades will ship just as fast(today),but that determination is your's. I REALLY like the Terrain,but of course have 'Gades too,though I'd not Vudoo one personally. Hint.

At heart,I've always been a McMillan Slut and remain so,simply because they've no equal. My Big Vudoo Bitch rolls in a Old Glory Annie Sillywet,filled heavier than fhuqk and is just fhuqking SENSATIONAL at 18lbs w/o bipod. Hint.

My Medium Vudoo Bitch rolls in a MacaMillion Classic and I asked for a little bit of fill juice,which was/is a GOOD call. Hint.

1000 words of extrapolation. Hint.

Given your situation,I'd be on the phone to RHR and another Terrain would be enroute.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Thanks for the lead

Which bottom metal would you pick ? Assuming this just drops in.

Have you tried any of their carbon fiber stocks? Mesa Precision?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oddly enough,I've never heard of that stock either...all new to me. Hint.(grin)

I've got pretty much every DBM there is and my marked is preference is something Stealth-esque,to protect mags. I'm generally re-springing mag latches,mainly because I'm hard on schit and losing a mag,don't much appeal to me. I often shorten/alter mag latches too. Hint.

As per RHR proper,I'd be Hawkins or Greyboe,because they are Stealth-esque. They'll drop right in. Often they have a Combo Deal,with AICS DBM and Greyboe's together as a package deal,which is 100% Vudoo friendly. Hint.

Both my Vudoo's are 18" Bart's. The Medium Bitch a Spectre,The Big Bitch a Kukri. A 18" Ranch in the MPA Altitude,would be a NASTY Bitch. You'll be waiting on the MPA handle though. Hint.

Given your situation,I'd be on the phone to RHR and another Terrain would be enroute.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

600 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,399
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.