Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Looking for input from our members who can recognize the potential for a dangerous encounter with a hostile person, or group of people and suggest a course of action....

What would you do? Go aggressively at the individual(s), retreat and run, or go all in by pulling a weapon, or a different option you have.

Take into consideration that we all know there’s a political and judicial hypocrisy going on right now with white and black retaliation. You may choose to have that impact your course of action.

Situation.....

Either day or night. You and your wife are driving in your car around town unaware a person, a small group of 5-7 people, or a larger mob 20 plus of black and white people have taken to the streets to demonstrate in an area they haven’t been seen before.

Your vehicle has no discernible messages on it, like a Trump sticker, Rebel flag, or political message. The only message is you are both caucasian.

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Mow them down and then play the age cardgrin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Always keep enough room between you and the vehicle in front of you to be able to turn around.
My first rule of self-defense = just don't be there in the first place. I know that's not always possible but its worked wonderful for me, so I guess I have no clue what to tell you.

Last edited by blindshooter; 06/24/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Looking for input from our members who can recognize the potential for a dangerous encounter with a hostile person, or group of people and suggest a course of action....

What would you do? Go aggressively at the individual(s), retreat and run, or go all in by pulling a weapon, or a different option you have.

Take into consideration that we all know there’s a political and judicial hypocrisy going on right now with white and black retaliation. You may choose to have that impact your course of action.

Situation.....

Either day or night. You and your wife are driving in your car around town unaware a person, a small group of 5-7 people, or a larger mob 20 plus of black and white people have taken to the streets to demonstrate in an area they haven’t been seen before.

Your vehicle has no discernible messages on it, like a Trump sticker, Rebel flag, or political message. The only message is you are both caucasian.

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Put it in 4 LOW. :)Have the gun in my lap/hand and run over anyone stupid enough to stand in my way. That is why I always leave lots of room between me and the vehicles in front of me at lights so I can go around or over curbs etc to get out of harms way.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Bumper cars until my truck had room to exit, and should I happen to 'knock the shoes off one' well s-it happens.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
run their ass over.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, assuming my immediate area ain't cammed up, get out with my electric screwdriver and remove the license plate. Me and ma put on our masks...

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Some are so FOS they always carry them, huh?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
run their ASSES over.
FIXT. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I don't know what this means.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I will try to go around but if get blocked in and surrounded by people beating on my vehicle and especially side windows you'll see me on the national news (and alive if I don't run out of ammo before I get away).

Last edited by victoro; 06/24/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Throw a bucket of chicken out the car window then make my escape while they're shooting each other as they run toward it.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Unfortunately he doesn’t either ..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Mow them down and then play the age cardgrin

mike r

AARP card held high while letting loose hell!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

Me neither. Carry what?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's usually not much traffic on the sidewalk. If the pedestrians choose to use my lane, I won't have any problem with using theirs.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Well, assuming my immediate area ain't cammed up, get out with my electric screwdriver and remove the license plate. Me and ma put on our masks...

Lol

I used to do that here at our state university when there was no parking and I had to park in facility parking.

Zip my plate off and throw a magazine over my VIN number on the dash.

The parking ticket nazis would leave me a sticky note. Id all they could do. Too lazy to do any thing further.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,251
Posts18,466,956
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.