Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Recently released book about Chinese espionage concerning GMO foods, in particular, Monsanto.

Just one more piece of how far we’ve been infiltrated. It’s a good read. Non fiction.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I worked at the Federal court house where the trial of one of these spies who got caught was on trial for the theft. I will tell you they Chinese hired THE BEST legal team Iowa had to offer. The one who was on trial (forgot his name) was the brother in law of one of the wealthiest men in China. His wife was also charged but THE TEAM got her charges dismissed. The one who was charged was out on bail but he was guarded 24 seven by a team paid for by the Chinese. He was also treated for cancer while he was here which extended the trial for months.

In the end he plead to some watered down charges and was kicked out of the country. He was the only one of 5 who was suspected. The other 4 left the country and China would not turn them over. He supposedly got caught because he stopped at a girl friends home before boarding an airplane back to China. It appeared money was no object to the Chinese and what ever it took to get him home was all that mattered. They must have really made a pile of dough off of the corn samples they took based on the amount of money they spent to get him home.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kwg020
I worked at the Federal court house where the trial of one of these spies who got caught was on trial for the theft. I will tell you they Chinese hired THE BEST legal team Iowa had to offer. The one who was on trial (forgot his name) was the brother in law of one of the wealthiest men in China. His wife was also charged but THE TEAM got her charges dismissed. The one who was charged was out on bail but he was guarded 24 seven by a team paid for by the Chinese. He was also treated for cancer while he was here which extended the trial for months.

In the end he plead to some watered down charges and was kicked out of the country. He was the only one of 5 who was suspected. The other 4 left the country and China would not turn them over. He supposedly got caught because he stopped at a girl friends home before boarding an airplane back to China. It appeared money was no object to the Chinese and what ever it took to get him home was all that mattered. They must have really made a pile of dough off of the corn samples they took based on the amount of money they spent to get him home.

kwg

Tip of the iceberg, kwg. Interesting post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many more are stealing technology?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I never understood why they were allowed access to Sandia National Labs, until I learned what traitors the dimocraps Gayghost and Sickermore and Leroy and Ejp and djs and Calledumb and Diddler and SAC and Northmam love.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/24/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

kwg

When I was working at the Federal court house we had a Naturalization and immigration swearing in ceremony monthly. You would think that the majority of the folks who were getting sworn in would be folks from Mexico, central America and south america due to our location. In reality were were swearing in families from North Africa (BHO was the president so this is easy to see) but in reality were were swearing in a huge number of former Chinese. As in former communist Chinese. Now, why would the Chinese let former citizens become Americans ? No body does a thing in China unless they have the Party's permission but here they are allowing their citizens to immigrate and become American citizens ??? It stinks. I don't see this as a real plus for America. Unless China is planting spies.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

kwg

When I was working at the Federal court house we had a Naturalization and immigration swearing in ceremony monthly. You would think that the majority of the folks who were getting sworn in would be folks from Mexico, central America and south america due to our location. In reality were were swearing in families from North Africa (BHO was the president so this is easy to see) but in reality were were swearing in a huge number of former Chinese. As in former communist Chinese. Now, why would the Chinese let former citizens become Americans ? No body does a thing in China unless they have the Party's permission but here they are allowing their citizens to immigrate and become American citizens ??? It stinks. I don't see this as a real plus for America. Unless China is planting spies.

kwg
I see the Campfire as being a conservative site. Yet every time we have a discussion about immigration, you've got all these tards on here being extremely careful to not make it racist, make sure and differentiate between people coming here "legally" and those just coming here. Why? We've got all the people we need. We don't any more people legal or illegal. The legal ones are just ones with connections. Our whole country is corrupt. You've even got corrupt mayors and county commissioners. Corrupt local factory owners. Etc.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Can’t seem to control the natural born citizens that we have.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
728 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 3,173 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,749
Posts18,401,306
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.