B

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
What effect it will have,..I don't know.

I don't think there's many blacks in the Russian Orthodox church.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

there's quite a few African students brought to Russia to study under communism that have stayed there

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Need to send that to Mittons. If he could read at least the first 3 paragraphs.

Bb

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seeing how they are mostly Atheists, I can't imagine many even darken the door of a church. Marxists want to get rid of all faiths.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

RUSH: Grab audio sound bite number one. I’m gonna find as much evidence as I can. I’ve been trying to tell everybody: It’s white, Millennial, college-educated women that are actually promoting, running this whole Black Lives Matter movement. Not to say that Black Lives Matter doesn’t have its own leadership; it does. But they wouldn’t be halfway down the road they’re down if it weren’t for wealthy, white, Millennial, college-educated women — and here’s an example.

This is a video — well, the audio of it — of an unidentified reporter talking to a white Millennial woman who is simply yelling at black police officers in Washington’s Black Lives Matter Plaza. This woman is insanely angry. We’ve had to bleep the F-bomb out of what she was screaming. She’s obviously in her twenties or thirties, and she’s just livid, and she’s yelling at a line of black police officers.

More here:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...al-woman-yells-at-black-police-officers/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Can’t argue with that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Courage is so rare these days. Great to see it.

The Roman Catholic Church caved to these same forces many decades ago.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

RUSH: Grab audio sound bite number one. I’m gonna find as much evidence as I can. I’ve been trying to tell everybody: It’s white, Millennial, college-educated women that are actually promoting, running this whole Black Lives Matter movement. Not to say that Black Lives Matter doesn’t have its own leadership; it does. But they wouldn’t be halfway down the road they’re down if it weren’t for wealthy, white, Millennial, college-educated women — and here’s an example.

This is a video — well, the audio of it — of an unidentified reporter talking to a white Millennial woman who is simply yelling at black police officers in Washington’s Black Lives Matter Plaza. This woman is insanely angry. We’ve had to bleep the F-bomb out of what she was screaming. She’s obviously in her twenties or thirties, and she’s just livid, and she’s yelling at a line of black police officers.

More here:

There's a pay wall to listen.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102

More here:

There's a pay wall to listen.

Not to read the transcripts.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lotsa Russian Orthodox up here but I doubt if BLM is attending their churches.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

360 members (1lesfox, 160user, 1Longbow, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,282
Posts18,467,767
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.