Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#14996427 06/25/20
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
what's up with midway USA customer service?, not taking phone calls, your email them it comes back

This message was sent from an unmonitored email address. If you need further assistance please contact MidwayUSA Customer Service through our Contact Us page.

WTF is going on over there, they gave me some tracking number for a order that shipped on 6-22-20 that shows the package was delivered on 4-20-20 in Danville AR. There going to act like this then I'll order from someone else in the furture. How do you get in contact with them now.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prolly system overload.

Boogaloo prepping and what not.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good gawd not another one of these threads!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With #'s like that I'd say they were having trouble of some sort.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Their emails are generated by a "do not reply" bot. If you need to contact them, use "customerservicemidwayUSA.com to communicate.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’ve always had great service from them

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It seems to be the norm. I currently have four orders to four companies. One item arrived broken. I have been trying to reach that company for ten days, every day, multiple times a day. I have fill out customer service inquiries, left messages, sent emails. Schitty service.
The other three orders... have not seen any communication in 10+ days with any of them Nothing has shipped. No phones or emails answered. I am so fed up with this crap. Yet the companies have the time to send me sales flyers and email adds daily!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'm larry pottedmeat with midwayusa, and that's the way it is.

Trump Won!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
With #'s like that I'd say they were having trouble of some sort.

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Cokksuckers shipped me some #12 shot almost two months ago, bag broke open and shot all ran out the corners of the box. About a teaspoon of it left. I took pics of it, and sent them those and pics of it scattered all over UPS truck floor. Long story short after numerous e mails, they want me to return the teaspoon I have left to let em look at it and do a damage report. I have bought a ton of sheit from them over the years, but fuqk them. Just send me another fuqk8ng bag of it, sheesh.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I used to buy boat loads of stuff from them
a good while back, but they decided to
cater more to the web site and online ordering
and pretty much kicked the phone business
to the curb.
I can understand to a certain degree, but web
ordering has moved forward by leaps and bounds
and by now any trouble should be extremely rare
and almost unheard of.
My biggest complaint is logging on to a lot of
sites and filtering by this and by that and it
still brings up 1/3-1/2 stuff totally unrelated to
what you punched in and added all those filters
to exclude.
That's from having people on your staff that
don't know anything about the products they
sell, and it's prevalent in all businesses today

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
One thing can’t be denied is they have built the best website in the business.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gemby58
what's up with midway USA customer service?, not taking phone calls, your email them it comes back

This message was sent from an unmonitored email address. If you need further assistance please contact MidwayUSA Customer Service through our Contact Us page.

WTF is going on over there, they gave me some tracking number for a order that shipped on 6-22-20 that shows the package was delivered on 4-20-20 in Danville AR. There going to act like this then I'll order from someone else in the furture. How do you get in contact with them now.

Optics Planet, and a lot of companies, during the "pandemic" are all like this. You can't actually talk to anyone about a problem anymore. They claim they don't have the staff to deal with customers individually now. That's nuts, though, because the big box, brick and mortar, outdoor sports stores are all fully staffed.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
One thing can’t be denied is they have built the best website in the business.

Absolutely how e-commerce should be.

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I can't recall a problem with Midway, and I use them all the time. They have automated customer support that seems to work fine.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Technology TRH is what is going on ,the warehousing is being setup for robotics to minimizing human handling. Expensive machinery yes but cheaper in the long run than employees. Doesn't help the customer for occasional customer service. As we are seeing but is cheaper for the ebusiness. The most successful businesses in the future will have the least amount of employees. To drive the profit per employee upward not remain at status quo or slide behind your competition. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I love the company...but they have have some packing and shipping issues. Ordered 20 pieces of lapua brass to try, sent 19, said they weight the brass...don't count it. Its only 20 pieces...not likes its 2000 or even 200. Plus a bricks of 22s packed loosely in a big box, busted open by the time it got to my house, rounds sticking out the side of the ups box...no telling how many fell out completely, told me I would need to count them. Crazy.

Last edited by killerv; 06/25/20.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Optics Planet, and a lot of companies, during the "pandemic" are all like this. You can't actually talk to anyone about a problem anymore. They claim they don't have the staff to deal with customers individually now. That's nuts, though, because the big box, brick and mortar, outdoor sports stores are all fully staffed.

I've had the same experience, and wondered about it too. Is it really related to the pandemic or is it just an excuse to squeeze out a few extra bucks by running short staffed? Who knows? With all the unemployment and demand for shooting related stuff you'd think they'd be going great guns (pun intended.)

I called Brownell's the other day and, after getting a message asking me if I'd participate in a customer satisfaction survey after the call, I was told I was number 28 in line.

No thanks. I'm not going to order anything from a company that goes incommunicado so I can't talk with a hopefully competent real person to ask a question or resolve a problem.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
I'm larry pottedmeat with midwayusa, and that's the way it is.

Lol.

Just another way to sell schit, but dodge the customer. Amazon is doing the same thing. Amazon!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
You think Midway USA is Bad ......Try getting someone at Sportsman's Guide on the Phone....That place has went all to Hell....And they have 700 bucks of mine...

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 9 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,406
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.