Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'd recommend the Antifa Handbook by, I think Mark Bray (Bray like in jack@$$ sure fits), who is now a miracle academic. He was one of the first Occupy Wall Street organizers and that basically "made" him, being a spokescreature he then became an expert.
But these people are amazingly vacuous -- they're not "ignorant" but just amazingly stupid, skewed in their ability to use logic by an overriding sense of entitlement magic. Intellectually, if you can call it that, the mindset is still stuck in the mid-1930s European street fights during the Depression, Stalinist cadres versus the various fascist bunches. If only the Stalinists had won -- so they want to try again. Seriously. Borrow the book from your local commie community library, don't buy it. After you're done, you'll understand why you feel such utter contempt for them. And just a little pity when you contemplate their future lives.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Provided is a link to information posted by one of the American Taliban aka Antifa after the Minneapolis riots. It is worth the read to note the tactics and procedures.

The Siege of the Third Precinct in Minneapolis An Account and Analysis

When you know your enemy, you can use that information accordingly.

Cheers!

Cross-posting this quote from Mackay_Sagebrush's thread:

Know your Enemy. Antifa/communists AAR

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"And just a little pity when you contemplate their future lives."

LOL! Just like Goldman and Berkman when they along with other anarchist were deported to civil war era Russia! They thought it was going to be a glorious confederation of global revolutionist!!!They found out quickly that the Bolsheviks want little to do with them. They barely got out with their lives.
But then I have no pity for them or any of their ilk!

These people always find an appetite for their own kind!!! That’s their main weakness that the opposing side needs to exploit to it’s full potential.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Don't know how much of it is true and I did not hear it myself, but my wife tells me that she heard in a radio interview of an ex-operative of Antifa's that organizers were paid by the number of new recruits they brought in. Some have gotten quite wealthy (at least by their standards) by doing so. It sounded similar to how a multi-level marketing organization is set up (think Amway). So, cut off the flow of funds and the activity should dry up.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 65 invisible), 2,748 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,052
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.