Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
David has been stuck on 98 ever since the release of the ground fault receptacle.

98 in 34 years.....we need a government grant.

With this most recent death, there have now been at least 98 reports of electric-shock drownings since 1986, estimates David Rifkin, the co-founder of the Electric Shock Drowning Prevention Association.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Adult can drown in 6-7ft not knowing how to swim and trying to save a 4 year old.

I would rather drown than watch my kid drown and do nothing.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Foxnews this morning reports that police have ruled out electrical shock. Their theory is that they simply didn't know how to swim...in 3 1/2' of water. It really sounds suspicious to me.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The photo didn't show any lights.
Unless the pump equipment leaked current.
Shock pretty unlikely.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Definitely Mossad!

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Foxnews this morning reports that police have ruled out electrical shock. Their theory is that they simply didn't know how to swim...in 3 1/2' of water. It really sounds suspicious to me.

There is no way that I believe that. They might not have known how to swim but I am pretty sure they knew how to stand up.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Shallow end of gene's pool?

Import the third world you get the third world.

A half million dollar house and a swimming pool is hardly 3rd world.

Regardless of the COD, folks owned a house with a pool - family using it doesn't know how to swim.

Third world mentality.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pakistan:

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Most above ground pools extend below grade at least 6 inches, and with an expandable liner can made to go even deeper. You can have four foot walls and a 6-7 deep pool in the middle. Not sure about this one though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theeck
There is no way that I believe that. They might not have known how to swim but I am pretty sure they knew how to stand up.
I recovered a good many drowned people in my career. It is not uncommon for a panicked person to drown in water they could have stood up in. All this time people spend sending kids to dance or martial arts classes would be much better spent on swimming lessons. I go to church with a lady that has said she fears drowning so much she can't get in a bathtub. She says she has to shower. If she fell out of a boat she would be drowned in about a minute.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nisha Patel

What CNN fails to mention that she was the US Program officer at the Bill Gates Foundation and she oversaw 17 BILLION in Federal grants & budget spending under Obama. The three died in an above-ground pool that the adults should be able to stand up in.....

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I can understand 1 person panicking and drowning but not the whole family. It sounds more suspicious all the time.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by billhilly
Nisha Patel

What CNN fails to mention that she was the US Program officer at the Bill Gates Foundation and she oversaw 17 BILLION in Federal grants & budget spending under Obama. The three died in an above-ground pool that the adults should be able to stand up in.....

CNN probably failed to mention it because that is not the deceased.
Is there a conspiracy website that Jag posts from that you happened to stumble upon?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
All it takes is one deep breath and it's over.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Theeck
I recovered a good many drowned people in my career. It is not uncommon for a panicked person to drown in water they could have stood up in. All this time people spend sending kids to dance or martial arts classes would be much better spent on swimming lessons. I go to church with a lady that has said she fears drowning so much she can't get in a bathtub. She says she has to shower. If she fell out of a boat she would be drowned in about a minute.

Growing up in The Netherlands, the entire grade school was bussed to the swimming pool for half the school year. EVERYONE swam, and almost every sixth grader ended up with a rescue swimming certificate. But, we had some water around to worry about......

I can imagine the budgetary howls from the bureaucrats around these parts....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The lack of reading comprehension here never ceases to amaze me. It's especially strong with the tin foil hat brigade.

Per the report - the pool is 6-7' deep in the deep end. The bodies were found in 4'. Think you dweebs can figure that out?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 6 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.