A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Terryk
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That'll leave a mark.

Maybe not, those Covidians are a determined bunch.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by deflave
You know two things:

Jack & schit.

Not fair.

He also knows how ta break his jaw and face, on other people's knuckles.

Regularly.
Not much considering the number of fights. Muhammad Ali had his jaw broken too and often spent days in the hospital recovering after a fight. Course little pussies like you wouldn't know anything about it. Most likely never been in a fight in your life.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You know two things:

Jack & schit.

Not fair.

Regularly.
Not much considering the number of fights. Muhammad Ali had his jaw broken too and often spent days in the hospital recovering after a fight. Course little pussies like you wouldn't know anything about it. Most likely never been in a fight in your life.

Only thing you've ever posted that's believable, is that people beat the shat outta you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You know two things:

Jack & schit.

Not fair.

Regularly.

Only thing you've ever posted that's believable, is that people beat the shat outta you.
Never said anybody beat the shyt outta me dummy. I was in a boxing club. Something a punk like you would never have the guts to do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
All regular ICU beds in the Texas Medical Center are now being used, according to numbers just released on the TMC website, but officials say they can add more.

Hospitals in Houston's Medical Center will now move some ICU patients to beds not normally used for critical care.

Twenty-eight percent of the ICU patients are being treated for COVID-19.

Even as surge capacity is reached, Houston hospital leaders sent a warning.

"If this trend continues, our hospital system capacity will become overwhelmed," TMC leaders warned Houstonians in a letter Wednesday.

On Thursday, four CEOs who signed that letter backed off, saying the level of alarm is "unwarranted."

Boot the illegal aliens out to make room for Americans.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Terryk

That'll leave a mark.

Maybe not, those Covidians are a determined bunch.

Indeed they are, back to covid shaming it is. Bye blm, you had a nice run while it lasted....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
5% is not good. Don't be misled by the steady 5%, the number of tests is increasing, so the overall number of cases is also increasing.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
5% is not good. Don't be misled by the steady 5%, the number of tests is increasing, so the overall number of cases is also increasing.

Yes the numbers of cases are higher due to testing. Yes the slope of % positive cases is going down. And yes, the impact of the virus is looking less and less dangerous everyday. Many more cases, and fewer hospital stays and deaths. I say these trends are hopeful and good, unless misery is your friend. The trends are clear.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not going to claim to be etymologist , I hope spell check got that right, modeler , but I think at 5% means community spread. Community spread is the uncontrolled spread, unlike the tracing outbreaks. that say a 1% would mean. or make possible. That is controllable. 5% of a 100 is only 5 cases, whereas 5% of a 1000 is 50. The individual state numbers would be more telling..

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes again. The CDC is saying 10X more people were infected, and the virus spread rapidly. The positive case percentage is going down, the virus spread is dying down. Downward slope is a trend, and the trend is less as time goes forward. So 3 ideas at the same time, more than expected positive, that number is trending down, not as many in the hospitals. Even worse, now younger people that were thought to not have it, actually have it with no issues. Wow how terrible. Hard to separate concept of infected and ill.
So what does that mean?
Infected is Ok if you are not ill. Bonus, that leads to herd immunity to protect the compromised.
It means social distancing did not work.
It means the virus was 10X less impactful than stated.
It means it can not be stopped, and right now that is acceptable.
That also means the failed preventative measures probably caused more harm than good.
That means looking at individual state numbers tells nothing, cherry picking data to be a chicken little benefits no one.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by ribka
Yup, just a little flu. You guys still want to push that alternative fact?

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...68a1d1237b1eb6728caa2c57&oe=5F1A2F83

An eight of a million deaths in the US in just over 3 months. Things are pickin' up steam, with no end in sight. No problem, right?

So the racist and terroristic BLM/ANTIFA riots cause a spike in case?. Any educated person is not surprised.

Doesn't look like it. AZ, TX, FL? Big up swings with no riots to speak of. Appears to be just Southern good luck.

"No riots to speak of" does not mean there were no protests.

I can't comment on AZ or FL specifically, but, among the 15 largest cities in the US, 5 are in TX. Pretty sure that they all had protests. In San Antonio, there were wall to wall idiots, marching the streets downtown, multiple days in a row . . . during a pandemic! They were mostly "peaceful," so they didn't get much national attention. But, people were still out there, willingly crowding together, and knowingly risking the spread of infection.

Likewise in Houston, George Floyd's home town, with estimates of 60,000 plus on one day alone. Protests also occurred in Dallas/Ft Worth, Austin, El Paso, and multiple other urban areas.

To suggest that the increase in COVID cases in TX is unrelated to the George Floyd protests is willful ignorance.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
“Wall to wall idiots” describes San Antonio pretty well.

Protests or not.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
“Wall to wall idiots” describes San Antonio pretty well.

Protests or not.

And a very close second ( if not a tie) for Austin.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rabst

To suggest that the increase in COVID cases in TX is unrelated to the George Floyd protests is willful ignorance.

Nope. As usual, wrong again. Texas is just being stupid about bearing down and getting over this CV thing.

refusal to wear masks, keep a distance, self isolate, all that jazz, just drags the epidemic along further, continues to depress the economy and kills Trump's chances of re-election. But hey, you guys know it all smile

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by rabst

Nope. As usual, wrong again. Texas is just being stupid about bearing down and getting over this CV thing.

refusal to wear masks, keep a distance, self isolate, all that jazz, just drags the epidemic along further, continues to depress the economy and kills Trump's chances of re-election. But hey, you guys know it all smile

Not what I see in even our small but growing bedroom community let alone the larger cities.

But you are welcome to your opinion.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Needed that. Needed mass gatherings and riots to spread this virus. How else would they justify screwing up the election?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Needed that. Needed mass gatherings and riots to spread this virus. How else would they justify screwing up the election?

Question.

Should the left successfully use this to hinder the election what are the mechanics of power in the US, specifically who holds power after the current President's term is up. Does Congress assume interim power...seriously...who?

Or does the incumbent retain power 'til election, but without the full power of the Presidency to hobble congress.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Question.

Should the left successfully use this to hinder the election what are the mechanics of power in the US, specifically who holds power after the current President's term is up. Does Congress assume interim power...seriously...who?

Or does the incumbent retain power 'til election, but without the full power of the Presidency to hobble congress.

I love how you make this [bleep] up. Ex-El Presidente' retains nothing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yup, just a little flu. You guys still want to push that alternative fact?

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...68a1d1237b1eb6728caa2c57&oe=5F1A2F83

An eight of a million deaths in the US in just over 3 months. Things are pickin' up steam, with no end in sight. No problem, right?

An eighth of a million, LOL. Classic. Sounds like a Huuuuge problem. What's the lethality, now that CDC is saying 10 times more people have caught it than previously thought?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Question.

Works both ways. The left should NOT be using it for political purposes, and the administration should NOT be printing money and spending it like a drunken sailor, sending checks to retirees and others who don't need it to prop up the stock market for their own politcal advantage in the upcoming election. They sent $1.4 Billion to dead people. Let that sink in. Those chickens will come home to roost, but let's keep kicking the can down the road, eh?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
244 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.