Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Needed that. Needed mass gatherings and riots to spread this virus. How else would they justify screwing up the election?

Question.

Should the left successfully use this to hinder the election what are the mechanics of power in the US, specifically who holds power after the current President's term is up. Does Congress assume interim power...seriously...who?

Or does the incumbent retain power 'til election, but without the full power of the Presidency to hobble congress.

I love how you make this [bleep] up. Ex-El Presidente' retains nothing.

I was asking a question, you stupid arrogant cunt.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
Needed that. Needed mass gatherings and riots to spread this virus. How else would they justify screwing up the election?

Question.

Should the left successfully use this to hinder the election what are the mechanics of power in the US, specifically who holds power after the current President's term is up. Does Congress assume interim power...seriously...who?

Or does the incumbent retain power 'til election, but without the full power of the Presidency to hobble congress.

Works both ways. The left should NOT be using it for political purposes, and the administration should NOT be printing money and spending it like a drunken sailor, sending checks to retirees and others who don't need it to prop up the stock market for their own politcal advantage in the upcoming election. They sent $1.4 Billion to dead people. Let that sink in. Those chickens will come home to roost, but let's keep kicking the can down the road, eh?

1.4 Billion $ was sent to dead people ??

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You're either going to die today, or you are not. Same as every day.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Democrats.

Well, they are now they are dead.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Question.

Works both ways. The left should NOT be using it for political purposes, and the administration should NOT be printing money and spending it like a drunken sailor, sending checks to retirees and others who don't need it to prop up the stock market for their own politcal advantage in the upcoming election. They sent $1.4 Billion to dead people. Let that sink in. Those chickens will come home to roost, but let's keep kicking the can down the road, eh?

You are nothing more that a dim troll. The idea that retires don't financial need support in a pandemic highlights your stupidity.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Question.

This is old news - where ya been.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by MM879

Question.

You are nothing more that a dim troll. The idea that retires don't financial need support in a pandemic highlights your stupidity.

No, Stupid, he meant actual DEAD people. They definitely do not need financial support. The retirees probably will join the dead soon enough with this CV that they don't need the support either, but that's yet another matter.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Question.

This is old news - where ya been.

Totally missed that full amount. Last that I read it was like 550 million$ Paid out to the dead.

Must have overslept again.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Question.

No, Stupid, he meant actual DEAD people. They definitely do not need financial support. The retirees probably will join the dead soon enough with this CV that they don't need the support either, but that's yet another matter.

Trolls support Trolls

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Question.

Whoaaa, big fella. Ezduzit, now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Actually fella, the man didn't say a thing about that.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Question.

Trolls support Trolls

Are you related to Varmit Guy , by chance ?

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Honestly, Other than a few restaurants opening back up, there wasn’t much changed in this area in the way people continued to do things after the lifting of the mask sanctions etc., Those w/o masks were always in a very tiny minority. Since the lifting, I been a lot of places from the coastal plain to the hill country. Witnessed little difference in this activity. All I have to go on is strictly empirical. So take it for what its worth. Even masks and sanitizer required in the old gunshop where I was employed.

Personally as I’ve said here before, I cannot help but think we have all had some form of this starting back in the winter. JMHO.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
120 million dead from the Covid per Sleepy Joe. He's gotta be the dumbest fuqking politician ever.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

No surprise that the numbers on positive Covid virus are increasing since testing has substantially increased. Now they even have mobile testing vans show up in small communities offering free Covid tests.

Don't know about other states but Kentucky's voting procedure in this just past primary was only one poling place per county which practically guaranteed more likely to test positive with every voter in a county having to vote at the same facility or else vote by mail.

Past elections each community within a county had their own polling location and depending on population some had more than one.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Here's a hint, ANTIFA doesn't care what the government says, why the heck should a taxpaying man with a family care?

When people say 'poachers should be hung' when 73% burger is $10 a pound, screw them.

I’m with you on this. More testing, more confirmed cases of people who have or had it. The higher the case numbers can translate to a lower mortality rate, unless the deaths from solely China cough are spiking too.

I won’t wear my submission signaling device unless I’m forced too.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Question.

You're a f*cking idiot. How did the pandemic negatively affect people who are not working to the extent they needed a bailout? Just one more idiot thinking the government owes you a living.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks like the women are out running around with their skirts over their heads. Again.

1. If you look at the order, it covers counties where blm/antifa riots occurred: Houston, Dallas, Austin. And blacks/mestisos are more vulnerable to it than whites. Maybe genetic, maybe because they don;t take personal hygiene as seriously as a population.

2. The more testing is done, the more we understand how widespread Kung Flu is and has been. The numbers indicate that we had several million folks infected or exposed and then developed antibodies in February. The lockdown was ineffective as too many folks already had it. What a flipping waste.

3. And the more testing is done and exposes just how many folks have it show just how NOT deadly Kung Flu is. It truly is analogous to a bad flu. If you are old and/or already have some serious ailment, be careful.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was an inescapable fact that COVID cases were going to increase as people started coming in closer contact with one another. That's the way communicable diseases work. I have continued to maintain as much physical distance from people as possible. I still mask up (for what little good that does) in public places. I still wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap regularly. I have hand sanitizer in my truck, office and at home.

Those are low load, easy precautions. I occupy a weird place in my view of this. It's serious business. I have talked to far too many friends in the medical community that were on the front lines. It is to be respected, but not feared to the point of paralysis. People need to respect it and use some damn common sense.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jfruser
Looks like the women are out running around with their skirts over their heads. Again.

1. If you look at the order, it covers counties where blm/antifa riots occurred: Houston, Dallas, Austin. And blacks/mestisos are more vulnerable to it than whites. Maybe genetic, maybe because they don;t take personal hygiene as seriously as a population.

2. The more testing is done, the more we understand how widespread Kung Flu is and has been. The numbers indicate that we had several million folks infected or exposed and then developed antibodies in February. The lockdown was ineffective as too many folks already had it. What a flipping waste.

3. And the more testing is done and exposes just how many folks have it show just how NOT deadly Kung Flu is. It truly is analogous to a bad flu. If you are old and/or already have some serious ailment, be careful.

Kalifornicate is now looking at deaths & medical records from October & November.
Some folk seem to think this chit was here well prior to 'official reports'
Seems a few of us campfire kommandos were pretty sure of this several months back. whistle

FJB & FJT
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
85 members (338reddog, 308ld, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,582 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,759
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.