Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Richard Petty Motorsports was bought by Richard Murstein and his vision for NASCAR was diversity.It appears that diversity is code for affirmative action in sports.It also appears that some people use minorities as a tool to divide people under the banner of fairness.In other words,we will not allow the best to reach the top of the industry but we will make sure that other people of lesser skill but the right skin color will reach the pinnacle as well.

It never happens as long as a so-called minority is the majority of any sport,as in the NFL and NBA but it sure as hell will happen when the reverse is true.It seems as though the Bolsheviks have a penchant for destroying tradition and using minorities for this purpose.This seems to be a common theme among these people.They wonder why people hate them but when their plans to artificially manipulate an entire industry is revealed,hatred is a possible outcome.

In Murstein's own words:
“To me,diversity is way overdue,” said Murstein. “The more that I heard about that the more determined Richard and I were, and we wanted to make a shift, so to speak, to a higher gear in the sport. We wanted to also expand the fan base, and show that anyone could excel in NASCAR regardless of his or her skin color.”

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's Andrew Murstein.

And guess what, yep he's Jewish.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RemModel8
It's Andrew Murstein.

ATTENTION!
You have been ticketed for Aggravated Noticing. Please report to your nearest re-education center or holocaust museum for intensive propaganda re--programming.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Communism/Marxism runs in their veins - they don't give a damn about blacks . They're nothing but virtue signaling tool .
Quite a few here seem to think saying -anything- along these lines is horrible .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by RemModel8
It's Andrew Murstein.

ATTENTION!
You have been ticketed for Aggravated Noticing. Please report to your nearest re-education center or holocaust museum for intensive propaganda re--programming.

Or just turn to The History Channel if something about the holocaust isn't on wait half an hour - it'll be on .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
NASCAR has always been a white institution with a southern background.

Hence, it was marked for destruction.

Bubba Wallace is the tool that was used to destroy it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But if you were to state that the division of NBA players race should match that of the US, that would go over like a lead balloon.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bubba Wallace is the tool that was used to destroy it.

And a complicit Richard Petty.

What a let down. I admired that guy as a kid

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by rte
...... We wanted to also expand the fan base...…….

Translation: We can milk more money out of these fools than we already are.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Gotta wonder about people, and people who watch people who get paid (or not) for driving around in circles. Excuse me, ovals.

Almost as boring as PGA.

I'd rather watch bowling or curling,

Not that I do any of the above. Geeze. - take a 6 pack and go watch the tide come in!

I have been known to do that.

In Barrow, it is only about a 6 inch tide, too. Even more interesting when the ocean is ice covered. smile

Last edited by las; 06/26/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When they quit actually racing a hopped up version of a real car you could buy NASCAR died. Though I did like the IROC races.

They should bring back Trans Am., oops, it's still around I might have to check that out.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NASCAR lost it's identity years ago. They tried to expand from their Southern roots to one of national prominence, and in doing so they left behind the very thing that made them successful. That was the Rebel flag waving, whistling Dixie, good ole country boy, hard working, and hard playing redneck from below the Mason-Dixon line. Those people were the ones that not only drove the cars, but also filled the stands.

They left their roots behind about the time that Jeff Gordon began his rise to prominence. Here was a driver, and a good one at that, that did not come from the South, and one that NASCAR could promote and gain fans outside of the South, and become accepted on the national level. It's pretty well known that they picked Gordon as their man, and crapped on other drivers who's profile did not fit that of someone like Gordon.

Then they changed the format of the championship, kicked the mean and evil old Winston tobacco out, and tried to become even more of a national player. Things will never go back to the way they used to be, but this slide that NASCAR is one has been a long time in the making. They are reaping what they have sown.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there something in the Talmud that makes Jews act this way?

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well mebbe some group will start a new “league” kinda like Bud Adams and a few others did several decades ago with professional football (not college, lol) . I’m sure it’s an uphill battle , but you know timing is everything.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yep NASCAR started its decline as soon as the tobacco companies were banned from advertising. And yes Gordon was the new image. When he busted out in tears at his first win, I knew the sport was doomed.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,745 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,522
Posts18,452,750
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.