OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That is all.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It’s time to go outside and play....climb a tree.

Get some sunshine before you catch the rickets.

And take that Old Hat dumb fuouck with you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Current spike doesn't make sense, even if you thought the first bunch of cases weren't utter BS. Most colds go away with the summer heat. If the spike is real and we are getting the cases they claim, then we have real problems. Personally, I think it's BS and they're actively trying to run people back inside to ruin the economy.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That asshat sat back and watched protests with thousands. He did nothing to prohibit the George Floyd funeral, but now he is going to inflict more harm on reali live bar and restaurant owners.

I know a guy who borrowed a schitload of money he didn’t really have to open a restaurant last year and he was just starting to come out of this mess. This will likely put him under and we’ll have one more empty restaurant in town.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
That asshat sat back and watched protests with thousands. He did nothing to prohibit the George Floyd funeral, but now he is going to inflict more harm on reali live bar and restaurant owners.

I know a guy who borrowed a schitload of money he didn’t really have to open a restaurant last year and he was just starting to come out of this mess. This will likely put him under and we’ll have one more empty restaurant in town.

You expected him to prohibit GF's funeral?

While I thought the entire 2 week debacle was a clown show, complete with all the clowns...

Pray tell just what legal means would he have used to stop it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Current spike doesn't make sense, even if you thought the first bunch of cases weren't utter BS. Most colds go away with the summer heat. If the spike is real and we are getting the cases they claim, then we have real problems. Personally, I think it's BS and they're actively trying to run people back inside to ruin the economy.

You're very stupid.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You expected him to prohibit GF's funeral?

While I thought the entire 2 week debacle was a clown show, complete with all the clowns...

Pray tell just what legal means would he have used to stop it?

The same emergency powers he is using to keep people from making a living. The same powers he is using to make sure that everyone else who has died during this mess, no matter how beloved or well known in the community got a simple graveside service.

I’m fricking tired of all these bitches. We elect them to fight for us and they do nothing but roll over time and again.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/26/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You're very stupid.
You're very gay.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The same emergency powers he is using to keep people from making a living. The same powers he is using to make sure that everyone else who has died during this mess, no matter how beloved or well known in the community got a simple graveside service.

I’m fricking tired of all these bitches. We elect them to fight for us and they do nothing but roll over time and again.

I agree with that for the most part.

This has all been weaponized by the Left to destroy Trump, and our country.

And when we need to be fighting back, politicians like Abbott and Trump are well... Politicians.

The conservatives NEED to be showing leadership and leading the charge to rid our country of this scum. But they roll over and expose their bellies like the cowed dogs they are. (Politicians)

And if regular folks go to do something about it, the politicians will gladly throw them under the bus.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

On average about 8,400 people die each weak in the U.S. the CDC shows that we are at the expected n UK number of deaths fv or th his time of year.
With the increased confirmed case the of COVID-19 the fatality rate is 0.5%

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You're very stupid.

There are very, VERY few people you can say that to. Ethan isn't among them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So what the hell is Pongfest anyway?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn

You're very stupid.

Thanks Greg.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

And when we need to be fighting back, politicians like Abbott and Trump are well... Politicians.

The conservatives NEED to be showing leadership and leading the charge to rid our country of this scum. But they roll over and expose their bellies like the cowed dogs they are. (Politicians)

And if regular folks go to do something about it, the politicians will gladly throw them under the bus.

The “conservatives” just need to go away. They haven’t conserved anything. It’s time to try something different like nationalists.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by billhilly

The “conservatives” just need to go away. They haven’t conserved anything. It’s time to try something different like nationalists.

Correct.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You're very stupid.

The petulant child speaks again, complete tool.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The Gov of Florida stoped on site alch consumption today. The mayor of Pensacola put out a order today also if you enter a business in the city limits you must wear a mask.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wearing a mask does not guarantee anything expect making you sicker. Why where a mask that is not N95 quality but nothing covering your eyes? Viruses enter threw cuts, scrapes, eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. But do whatever you feel will keep you safe. And wash your hands. No I do not wear a mask. But I do not seek out people who sick. God will pick my time to go.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/26/20.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

You're very stupid.

You saying he had a senior moment.
That "it's all a hoax" rightwing nutter chant ran out about 100,000 deaths ago.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're very stupid.

You saying he had a senior moment.
That "it's all a hoax" rightwing nutter chant ran out about 100,000 deaths ago.
Your boy Senor Momento Joe said we've had like 120 million deaths from the hoax.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,693
Posts18,456,598
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.