Campfire Sage
T

BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I saw that . He's been on fire. I hope Fox doesn't drop him

He and Lou Dobbs are some the few consistent supporters who have not waivered through their careers

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow....

Please don't feed the trolls!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Saying what Tucker said on this forum would cause a knothead stampede.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, no, Tucker said, Move to Bozeman!

He's right. Each of us, alone or together, needs to do our part.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess we’ll see how the Donald responds. It’s a trap either way, if he crushes the rioting Dems will say he overstepped his binds via the Constitution

If he does nada to little, well Carlson laid that out pretty well

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tucker got it wrong. Trump is a true federalist. He's letting the state and local authorities deal with the unrest. This is pure federalism. Let the state/local authorities (democrats) deal with unrest (stand down) in (democrat) cities/states. That the (democrat) authorities don't want to deal with the problem at hand leads us to the cards Jenny Durkan has been dealt in Seattle ala CHAZ/CHOP/Wokeistan.

Durkan has some options, none of them good at this point. She has painted herself into a corner.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ty_mayor_up_a_crik_without_a_paddle.html

As a result, now she either she moves in with police force to chase these bounders and their 'demands' out, or else she ends up looking like a paper-tiger fool, a ragdoll easily flopped around by whoever wants to use her for the purpose.

The CHOP-ites know her type very well and are betting on her folding like a cheap suit. That's why they're not budging.

So now she has nothing but distasteful options on her plate. She can send in the cops to rip the squatters out and restore order to her tax base -- which should earn her the opprobrium of every lefty out there as a sellout to Trump.

Or, she lets the mess go on - the world laughing at her every pronouncement from now on, the lawsuits emptying her city coffers because who's going to argue with them (Victory Girls has an excellent piece here) and President Trump poised to take over. She can claim she's preserving the supposed goodwill of the rabid left, except that it's pretty clear they despise her.

This is what the democrats have done to themselves. Had Trump stepped in with the big old swinging dick of the US gov't then the mobs would have made sure to provoke the next Kent State type incident to drub Trump in the election. So he stood firm and resolute, basically saying 'If the state and local authorities ASK me I will send in the Guard.' Knowing full well the state/local authorities know they have to PUBLICLY and formally ask for this action. It would be akin to sending in their own police.

So yeah, Tucker got one wrong despite his batting 1,000 since the riots started. Trump has forced the democrats in large democrat cities to deal with how they've voted for the last 40-50 years. Lots of independents see this unrest for what it is. Some democrats will change their mind, but it's the independents that need to see this play out exactly how it is playing out. Voters that often vote R in presidential races sometimes vote D at the state and local level. That's the target audience.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yeah I’d lay back on going in, as much as I’d love to see Trump crushing them. What pisses me off is the communists getting their way while dozens of R’s in the Senate sitting on their hands. They’ve shown they’re not worth the air they breathe.

At this point he’s in a crossfire, and totally frustrated with the options. I have no idea if he will win or not at this point, but I don’t think anyone else does either. At least the SCOTUS ruled on the mail in vote in Texas in our favor.

I’ll say one thing, the man has run the gauntlet better than any president in my lifetime. He’s tougher than I ever thought he’d be.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker hit it out of the park on this one.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“President Trump may lose this election.” Tucker Carson.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
611 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.