Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
FOX NEWS: Tucker warns Trump 'could well lose' in November, says president must rediscover 'core appeal'

"Alone among national leaders, Donald Trump warned Americans for decades about China and the perils of globalization. Everything about the war on coronavirus proved Donald Trump right," Carlson said. "China really is our main global adversary. The Chinese government really does want to take over the world. Meanwhile, the fact that we sent our manufacturing base abroad really has weakened us badly. The most powerful nation on earth no longer makes antibiotics. [We are] not as powerful as we think. All of that is very obvious now, after the pandemic, but Donald Trump called it.

"The core appeal of Trump," Carlson went on, "was if things ever started to fall apart, he would defend you. Yes, he was loud and crude. Most bodyguards are. Only a man like Donald Trump was tough enough to fight the creeping authoritarianism of the education cartel and corporate America.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 06/27/20.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So what's your idea Bowsinger? Call in Jeb Bush to save the day? To end globalism in this country, elect a globalist President. Maybe we can vote in some pansy-assed Libertarian.

I'm voting for Trump whether he loses or not and you can kiss my Confederate cock.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The left and the media are doing everything they can to ensure a Trump loss. Constant lies with 90%+ negative press coverage and voter fraud makes it look like a longshot. Regardless, Trump has my vote

Last edited by Mac84; 06/27/20.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Biden will lose.......more than just his mind.

Let the debates begin...

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
What if a few polls went up in flames.....in the inner cities?
Would they still have a 125% voter turnout?

Originally Posted by Mac84
The left and the media are doing everything they can to ensure a Trump loss. Constant lies with 90%+ negative press coverage and voter fraud makes it look like a longshot. Regardless, Trump has my vote

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With the MSM in this country having degenerated into nothing more than a gigantic, left wing propaganda machine, we can only hope that many more Americans have now realized that fact. After all; They were the ones telling me on election eve in 2016 that Hillary had an 87% chance of victory.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just as the thought of Hillary being president energized the Conservative base enough that they got out and voted to defeat her, it's certainly possible that the thought of 4 more years of Trump may cause the Democrats to hold their noses and vote for Biden, and beat Trump. I believe anything is possible, and won't be surprised at anything. But, it's early and a lot can happen before November.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
So what's your idea Bowsinger? Call in Jeb Bush to save the day? To end globalism in this country, elect a globalist President. Maybe we can vote in some pansy-assed Libertarian.

I'm voting for Trump whether he loses or not and you can kiss my Confederate cock.

Nope, ¡Jeb! and his squatemalan wife are the punchline to a joke.

Thing is, Trump has never even used his words to defend his voters, let alone loosed the might of the US gov't on their behalf. Is anyone surprised that those who voted for him are not so enthusiastic the second time around after Trump let antifa beat up his supporters, drank the Kovid Kolaid and let our cities burn?

Vote for Trump, I probably will out of habit and lack of anyone better. But your vote will not save you. Faith in a faithless & lucky bull$#itter will not save you. There is no man on the horizon who will come to set things aright. America is gone, we now live in "Uh-merica" where the ruling class will not be happy until the last real American is chased down and beaten by the dusky hordes. Plan accordingly.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So what's your idea Bowsinger? Call in Jeb Bush to save the day?

A little sore and sore and puffy today corn cob?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jfruser

Thing is, Trump has never even used his words to defend his voters, let alone loosed the might of the US gov't on their behalf. Is anyone surprised that those who voted for him are not so enthusiastic the second time around after Trump let antifa beat up his supporters, drank the Kovid Kolaid and let our cities burn?

Vote for Trump, I probably will out of habit and lack of anyone better. But your vote will not save you. Faith in a faithless & lucky bull$#itter will not save you. There is no man on the horizon who will come to set things aright. America is gone, we now live in "Uh-merica" where the ruling class will not be happy until the last real American is chased down and beaten by the dusky hordes. Plan accordingly.

Here's the thing...I didn't and won't vote for Trump to "save me". If it comes down to a fight, either physically or legally, all I want from .gov is a level playing field. The commies won't beat Trump without massive voter fraud. If Trump has done one thing, it is bring out into the light of day what many of us have been talking about nearly our whole lives, and that is the crushing corruption of the Federal .gov as well as state governments and even locals. He has pulled the curtain back and shown us just how deeply infiltrated we are by the commies. We are not beaten, but we have to know our enemy and it is not JUST the Democrats. Many Republicans are in on this also. Many.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You may die today.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
So what's your idea Bowsinger? Call in Jeb Bush to save the day?

A little sore and sore and puffy today corn cob?
Don't know what you mean but you typically speak in some sort of phag-code so there's nothing new.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump’s got this. Biden will lose in a LANDSLIDE.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just as the thought of Hillary being president energized the Conservative base enough that they got out and voted to defeat her, it's certainly possible that the thought of 4 more years of Trump may cause the Democrats to hold their noses and vote for Biden, and beat Trump. I believe anything is possible, and won't be surprised at anything. But, it's early and a lot can happen before November.

Agree .

I just got a new laptop computer Microsoft won't let me escape to chrome google or AdBlock etc. , anyway bing & yahoo [where I have email] 24/7 crap talking Trump any and all pictures of him and Family are pics they find that make them look mean and angry/greedy . This country is FULL of dumbasses who will swallow it hook line & sinker .
If biden were to choose an aunt jamima and say she & I are going to work together on the issues facing this country , she as vice president is going to have a lot of say in running this country . More power than any vice president has ever had ,, that'll bump the female/college/blacks/et.al. votes up bigtime . It'll show only being a half step from the first female president . Hell over half the country wants a female president .
I pray the Trump wins …..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I saw on FB yesterday "If Biden boiled live babies, I'd still vote for him"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Here's the thing...I didn't and won't vote for Trump to "save me". If it comes down to a fight, either physically or legally, all I want from .gov is a level playing field. The commies won't beat Trump without massive voter fraud. If Trump has done one thing, it is bring out into the light of day what many of us have been talking about nearly our whole lives, and that is the crushing corruption of the Federal .gov as well as state governments and even locals. He has pulled the curtain back and shown us just how deeply infiltrated we are by the commies. We are not beaten, but we have to know our enemy and it is not JUST the Democrats. Many Republicans are in on this also. Many.

1. Agreed, Trump election has kicked over a rock and we get to see the bugs scurry.

2. I had hopes that Trump would monkeywrench the deep state / ruling class. Not so much.

3. You and I will not get a level playing field in the voting booth or elsewhere. Trump has to beat the margin of fraud in a country that is less White/American every day. And fed.gov is now and will do its best to keep you from organizing or resisting or even dissenting.

4. Rough times ahead, as chattel working to keep a stolen country afloat or as dissidents of one sort or another. South Africa was majority White in the past. Hopefully we have it in our bowels to keep such a fate at bay.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I saw on FB yesterday "If Biden boiled live babies, I'd still vote for him"

Fact; you can't fix stupid, and regardless of what anyone tells ya, blacks are hard core democrats.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

1. Agreed, Trump election has kicked over a rock and we get to see the bugs scurry.

2. I had hopes that Trump would monkeywrench the deep state / ruling class. Not so much.

3. You and I will not get a level playing field in the voting booth or elsewhere. Trump has to beat the margin of fraud in a country that is less White/American every day. And fed.gov is now and will do its best to keep you from organizing or resisting or even dissenting.

4. Rough times ahead, as chattel working to keep a stolen country afloat or as dissidents of one sort or another. South Africa was majority White in the past. Hopefully we have it in our bowels to keep such a fate at bay.

2. White American (I'm being magnanimous with the word American) are the problem today.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
If the Republicans can't stop mass mail in voting Trump could lose. All you see on the MSM are bogus polls and how important the black vote is. Since our population is only about 13% black I'm wondering now how many voting age blacks there are and of those how many are eligible to vote (might be on prison).

Last edited by victoro; 06/27/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by victoro
If the Republicans can't stop mass mail in voting Trump could lose. All you see on the MSM are bogus polls and how important the black vote is. Since our population is only about 13% black I'm wondering now how many voting age blacks there are and of those how many are eligible to vote (might be on prison).

I promise you that blacks didn't put Obama in office.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,401
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.