Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
So what's your idea Bowsinger? Call in Jeb Bush to save the day? To end globalism in this country, elect a globalist President. Maybe we can vote in some pansy-assed Libertarian.

I'm voting for Trump whether he loses or not and you can kiss my Confederate cock.

Bro that made me LITERALLY LOL.

Friggin hilarious.

Tucker has great analysis; so does Rush. Right now they’re disagreeing on this issue in a rather interesting way. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in the coming months.

Politics is my football. All this strategy and prognosticating is fascinating to me.

I’ll definitely be casting my vote for Trump tho.
You've always had a good head on your shoulders.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
does Biden look like the ban jo boy on Deliverance or is it just my imagination..??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hubert
does Biden look like the ban jo boy on Deliverance or is it just my imagination..??

Joe looks like a vacant house with no electricity.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Trump needs to get off the pity party, comedy act routine, get serious, lay out what he’s accomplished for US and clearly outline where he wants to take US in the next four years.

He ain’t a Candidate. He’s the President. Act accordingly during these rallies. Quit repeating what he says. Say it clearly , say it once.

Tucker and Old Toot are both right. Biden and Trump are basically tied in a couple of red states and Trump is somewhat behind in some states he carried before.
Plenty of time to fix this, but time goes by pretty fast.
And I still think Biden will be replaced and it will be a new race for sure. Cuomo is first in line to replace Uncle Joe.
Maybe after the first debate.

"He needs to act more presidential"

No, you an ol' coot are the same ankle biting, hand wringing, second guessers that still are clueless when it comes to Trump.

Remember your prediction that Trump would lose in a greater landslide than Goldwater? crazy

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't see a Trump landslide. Close or not at all. And no I didn't get that from the MSM. He's pissed off so many. Biden hasn't done chit. Pissed off people vote against. Hope the hell Trump gets it done.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Trump needs to get off the pity party, comedy act routine, get serious, lay out what he’s accomplished for US and clearly outline where he wants to take US in the next four years.

He ain’t a Candidate. He’s the President. Act accordingly during these rallies. Quit repeating what he says. Say it clearly , say it once.

Tucker and Old Toot are both right. Biden and Trump are basically tied in a couple of red states and Trump is somewhat behind in some states he carried before.
And I still think Biden will be replaced and it will be a new race for sure. Cuomo is first in line to replace Uncle Joe.

No, you an ol' coot are the same ankle biting, hand wringing, second guessers that still are clueless when it comes to Trump.

Remember your prediction that Trump would lose in a greater landslide than Goldwater? crazy

I NEVER predicted that anyone would lose bigger than my man Goldwater. That was a one-of-a-kind defeat for us Goldwater Conservatives.
Talk about what might have been...

How in the hell can Trump voters be clueless when it come to Trump?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who exactly has Trump pissed off? The rioters? F u c k em. I think Trump will win. The biggest thing that worries me is fraud.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Laughing again on polls, Clinton up by 16% in mid October 2016. She’s coasting to an easy victory, she can’t lose now, no way, that’s what was reported. Polls today are meaningless and misleading. First, how is it conducted (with or without bias), how is the poll question presented, how many really tell the truth. Not myself or wife, but 80% of our extended family are registered Democrats and they voted for Trump in 2016 and will be doing so again in 2020. Polls are drenched in propaganda. You’re suppose to believe them and give up. Trump can pack a stadium, Biden couldn’t pack a bathroom.

Yep. Polls are a Fuqking joke. Manipulated to make the Trump voters stay home.

And even before the CV-19 Fraud hit the Nation, Biden couldn’t even manage to get a few hundred idiots to attend one of his campaign rallies.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/27/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

What other choice is there? Full blown Maoist Communism, along with gulags, killing fields, and reeducation camps, or a moderate liberal who might hold back the worst of the deep state to some degree, from time to time. Given those two choices, I'm going with the latter, hands down, any day of the week.

It would be nice if President Trump were even a little like campaign Trump, but he isn't, so we have no real America First candidate to vote for.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add

Damn,,thought maybe, just perhaps, hopefully that you’d kicked the attention deficit disorder that your handle so aptly illustrates.

add, indeed.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

What other choice is there? Full blown Maoist Communism, along with gulags, killing fields, and reeducation camps, or a moderate liberal who might hold back the worst of the deep state to some degree, from time to time. Given those two choices, I'm going with the latter, hands down, any day of the week.

It would be nice if President Trump were even a little like campaign Trump, but he isn't, so we have no real America First candidate to vote for.

Your first sentence says it all, Hawk.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Damn people, at this point in time who gives a sheit what the polls say? If anything it may help President Trump by luring the stupid dems into a sense of complacency. Also and this is a big one, Biden is still pretty much hiding, but even in the few times he has come out he has already made some pretty major gaffes, like trying to ask questions of a PRE-RECORDED questioner in his split screen thing with Obama, that even had Zero shaking his head. Also at his appearance in Lancaster Pa the other day ( which I live not real far from and know some local LEOs who were there and told me crowds of TRUMP supporters in the area far outnumbered Bidens crowd....this was also confirmed by local media) Biden stated that 150 Million Americans have died from the Corona!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEBATES ARE HELD AND SENILE JOE'S DECLINING MENTAL CAPACITIES ARE ON FULL PUBLIC DISPLAY!!! This will definitely cut into his support especially among swing and undecided voters. Also as with Hillary I dont believe the Blacks will have much ambition to turn out to vote for an OLD WHITE MAN, even if he has a colored female as his VP candidate

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
FOX NEWS

You lost me there.

FOX isn't anyone's friend.

Not for the last 1.5 years or so.

But if Me-agyn says so...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tucker reads what's in front of him on the teleprompter, like any other actor.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
FOX NEWS

You lost me there.

FOX isn't anyone's friend.

Not for the last 1.5 years or so.

But if Me-agyn says so...

Who you got that is bigger and better than FOX?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Saw above someone asked, "Who exactly has Trump pissed off?"

You've gotta be kidding, or blind to the events of the past 4 year to not have a clue.

Has he won anyone new over? That might be a valid question. Hopefully so.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Tucker writes his own copy. He doesn't let anyone else tell him what he will say on the air.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

You've gotta be kidding, or blind to the events of the past 4 year to not have a clue.

Someone above made the claim that Trump has pissed a bunch of people off. Somebody else asked who? Then the first person answered by asking another question.

Okay.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Tucker writes his own copy. He doesn't let anyone else tell him what he will say on the air.

Just like the Easter Bunny does.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

The valid questions are:

Do you like your Constitutional Republic, your 401K and living in peace?

Thats the iceberg tip.

We're beyond feelings now....

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

453 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,894 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,558
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.