Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Definitely.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
The more who are against a President Trump, the more we need him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Tulsa rally shows just how deeply the globalists are embedded in our country. Running not only the Fed and not just also the state governments, but in many cases, local ones. The Tulsa powers-that-be have the officials of the BOK Center where the rally was held, now answering to the county commissioners or city ones (I forget which). This is as a direct result of The BOK being rented out for the rally. The big rallying cry for this is all the COVID it's going to spread, but they don't want other conservative rallies held in big venues. The whole thing has already started up again in Jacksonville.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It appears the left has found a way to put a stop to Mr. Trump's momentum. You know this system is going to be used at future Trump rallies. The left's evil deeds never stop ad we are next.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How come I'm not surprised ? Any type of sabotage or attempt to destroy your political opponents is S.O.P. for the left these days. You are either with them, or against them, and if you are classified as against their cause, then God help you.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I will bet on Trump. He always seems to get the last laugh.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Politics is dirty. That management company deserves to lose the contract there.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some people here thought that Trump suddenly lost his mojo. They started fretting that end is here and Biden was going to win easily. How else do explain this poor turnout?

It didn't take long to get some answers. You don't think the Left is just going to give up? Now, every Democrat is an activist. Let that sink in while you read either from the link above or these excerpts:

A June 25 report by Armstrong Economics claimed that early in the day on Saturday BOK Center staff had placed stickers on every other seat in the arena barring use thereby cutting in half the attendance of the 19,199 seat arena. That report was not corroborated until Friday and Saturday when Billboard and the Washington Post respectively reported on the stickers and pushback by the Trump campaign that had campaign workers peeling the stickers off the seats right before the rally.

TRENDING: MUST READ... Report: Tulsa Arena Management Sabotaged Trump Rally Attendance

The other allegations of sabotage made by the attendee are that BOK Center temperature screeners were pulled off the job hours early, thereby making it impossible for rally attendees to get the green wristbands needed to advance to the Secret Service metal detectors for entry into the arena and the overflow stage area for the Trump and Pence speeches, and that cleared attendees were only allowed inside the arena in groups of one hundred at a time.

What makes the allegation of an effort to drive down attendance plausible is the celebratory tweet the night of the rally by Jay Marciano, head of the management company for the BOK Center, AEG–part of ASM Global, on the low recorded attendance, “Lying Don’s show in Tulsa is a big fat STIFF! There are only 6624 people in the arena. So much for “There were requests for 1 million.” Total lies. Are we surprised??

Should The Arena Management Be Sued?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to The Gateway Pundit news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Excerpt from Armstrong Economics:

…5. The BOK center just before the doors opened had block off every other seat in the arena so the arena could only hold about 9500 people.

6. After continued back and forth with the trump campaign, something happened to allow more people in (in groups of just 100 at a time). We had to wait about 30 minutes each time for them to let just 100 of us trickle into the building. I am not talking about their security- we had already passed through metal detectors and everything. You could actually run into the building each time they would let just 100 of us in at a time, but that was just just wrong and corrupt on BOK management’s part. They removed the stickers/rule on every other seat – that is true, but only after they shut down all entry to the “event location”.

Advertisement - story continues below
7. I looked over at the screening area and told my wife- something fishy is gong on- 2 hours before the rally – the screeners have left. I told her- no one can get to the stage/overflow area or the BOK center with the “temperature screeners” gone. It is like the people that collect tickets say- I am done we are leaving.

8. They left their posts and from what I am learning- thousands could not get in to the first checkpoint because the temperature screeners had to put green wrist band on you to gain access to the Secret Service security checkpoint. No green band— no entry to the security check point.

9. I think the BOK management told the screeners – we have reached the capacity for what we are letting into the BOK center, so shut down- do not allow the other Trump supporters to get a temperature check and no more green wrist bands. Do not issue green wrist bands so they can get into the holding area to see the stage for the outdoor Trump Rally.

10. It was all a setup to make it look like the crowds did not show up. The crowds DID show up and after 5pm,- 2 hours before the event- no one was there to let them get to security…

The Washington Post reported Saturday that the BOK Center purchased 12,000 stickers to block off seats which would have brought attendance to around 7,000 in the 19,199 seat venue–close to what the head of AEG gloat-tweeted the night of the rally.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And then there’s this from the trump campaign; who knows what the truth https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...rallybut-the-venue-only-seats-19200/amp/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.