Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The first "Civil War" came about IMO, when Yankees invaded Kansas and started attacking so-called "pro-slavery" people in the territory and also in Missouri. They won that round because Kansas, nominally southern, fell to them by about 1859. Terrorism continued with John Brown attacking the Federal arsenal at Harper's Ferry. Then Lincoln would not evacuate a southern territory after the Confederacy declared independence and initiated a war now called "Civil" but in actuality an invasion of another country. He prosecuted it successfully and then when Lincoln himself didn't have the stomach for crushing the South even more under "Reconstruction" he was taken out and his replacement impeached. The ones behind the scenes finally got what they wanted, the South as an economic colony to be raped and pillaged for monies always headed to the big boys. What was the motivation? Outwardly, just as today, Black Lives Matter. In reality, just like the Bible says, "the love of money". Today just like then, a few big boys reap a huge reward by disguising their movement in humanitarian terms. Just like then, a cabal of useful WHITE idiots run the show for them and blacks are recruited for further window dressing.

So is it really a second Civil War or did the first one never end?

BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The first "Civil War" came about IMO, when Yankees invaded Kansas and started attacking so-called "pro-slavery" people in the territory and also in Missouri. They won that round because Kansas, nominally southern, fell to them by about 1859. Terrorism continued with John Brown attacking the Federal arsenal at Harper's Ferry. Then Lincoln would not evacuate a southern territory after the Confederacy declared independence and initiated a war now called "Civil" but in actuality an invasion of another country. He prosecuted it successfully and then when Lincoln himself didn't have the stomach for crushing the South even more under "Reconstruction" he was taken out and his replacement impeached. The ones behind the scenes finally got what they wanted, the South as an economic colony to be raped and pillaged for monies always headed to the big boys. What was the motivation? Outwardly, just as today, Black Lives Matter. In reality, just like the Bible says, "the love of money". Today just like then, a few big boys reap a huge reward by disguising their movement in humanitarian terms. Just like then, a cabal of useful WHITE idiots run the show for them and blacks are recruited for further window dressing.

2cd......this time team up with the north and you will win.......bob

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobMt

Never happen. Team North=Snowflake radical ANTIFA types.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Never happen. Team North=Snowflake radical ANTIFA types.

they are the only ones throwing down any violence ......bob

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Ethan is right... no offense to you Northern guys of good intent, but the north has far more baggage than it does have bang.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but in actuality an invasion of another country.

The southern gentleman would breed his negros in the evening after a nice dinner. Did the lady of the house partake as well? I have heard stories that house servants looked a lot like their owners.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Too funny.

The original dindus.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 06/29/20.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Ethan is right... no offense to you Northern guys of good intent, but the north has far more baggage than it does have bang.

has any statues been torn down in the south....bob

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Alternate history is always...interesting.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Yes... down and out.

Y'all have 10s of millions of living breathing Lincoln monuments to feed, cloth and shelter daily... like I said... more baggage than bang.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Yes... down and out.

Y'all have 10s of millions of living breathing Lincoln monuments to feed, cloth and shelter daily... like I said... more baggage than bang.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Yes... down and out.

you guys dont pay for that also?.....anyway i am not from the north...or the south....couldn't pay me to live in either.....it should be you're two guys problem...but you dragged the rest of us into it ....bob

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Yes... down and out.

you guys dont pay for that also?.....anyway i am not from the north...or the south....couldn't pay me to live in either.....it should be you're two guys problem...but you dragged the rest of us into it ....bob

I'm not dragging anybody into anything...

You also kind of seem like a professional victim claiming somehow or other I personally brought this crap on you.

Never been a big fan of funding other people's stupid chit.

Maybe you should just start over from the beginning with much less emotion. You seem like you're getting fairly misty and moist.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Better get to rising!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I kind of liked the Mississippi Flag.

Guess the Republicans in the State house didn't.

Crazy Yankees.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Which brings about the question:

Did southern gentlemens breed their slaves from the front, or the rear? Logic says, no running water or toilet paper in them days, would make the smell from the rear impossible without a clothes pin on your nose.

So did kissing happen once passion was achieved?

If southern women also partook; did they accept from front or rear?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Crazy Yankees.

Yah, them goofy northern southerns.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Crazy Yankees.

I hear you, but where to this craziness start? Yankeeville.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Sweet, looks like we'll be having another boomer/conrad black cock/jew love fest.

Always fun to watch.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Why just roll over?

Was the flag less important than good ole greenbacks? Northern greenbacks no less?

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
684 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 3,085 guests, and 1,450 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.