Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The first "Civil War" on this continent didn't start in 1859, it started in 1776. The British Loyalists were fighting British Colonial Independents. The second "Civil War" on this continent involved federal supremacists fighting States' rights advocates. If you get the basic facts right, the BS aspects of the narratives thrown around evaporate away like so much dew.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Prior to the FDA and pre confederacy, was there much drug use in the south? Opiates or flaka from china?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I kind of liked the Mississippi Flag.

Guess the Republicans in the State house didn't.

Crazy Yankees.

The battle flag of the ANV has always seemed slightly odd to me on the Mississippi flag. But it was well before my time and I didn't pay a whole lot of attention sticking my nose in other people's business.

The real challenge that I see for folks up in the Midwest, Rockies and Montana is all the liberal money in California or New York or Chicago that can sweep in and buy up towns in the blink of an eye.

Some liberal Hollywood schmuck could just zip into a wonderful place like Denver... buy it up and turn it into a real s*** hole.

Same thing could happen with cities like Minneapolis or States like Montana. The folks in Hollywood have more money in 8 city blocks than the whole state of Montana is worth... and I reckon they really want to live there something bad after Brokebutt Mountain or whatever it was that was all the buzz a few years back.

The thing about West Virginia or the South... not a damn person in the world wants to live here except those of us that do.

Last edited by CashisKing; 06/29/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Ethan is right... no offense to you Northern guys of good intent, but the north has far more baggage than it does have bang.

What about Atlanta, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and the other blue controlled cities in the south? No disrespect, I have always liked the south.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Ethan is right... no offense to you Northern guys of good intent, but the north has far more baggage than it does have bang.

What about Atlanta, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and the other blue controlled cities in the south? No disrespect, I have always liked the south.

Great point and no disrespect taken. Without a doubt the South has chitholes also... I reckon every where does except maybe Bilbo Baggins Shire?

Only point I ever tried to make is that Northern states... because they're mostly cities... have more inherited baggage to carry.

More regulations, more taxes (of every possible sort) and more ticks on the hound dog.

Anyone anywhere is welcome to carry anybody they want.

I personally am not willing to travel to Baltimore and argue with politicians, people or ticks on a hound dog that think I'm wrong.

People should always do whatever you think is best

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Crazy Yankees.

The battle flag of the ANV has always seemed slightly odd to me on the Mississippi flag. But it was well before my time and I didn't pay a whole lot of attention sticking my nose in other people's business.

The real challenge that I see for folks up in the Midwest, Rockies and Montana is all the liberal money in California or New York or Chicago that can sweep in and buy up towns in the blink of an eye.

Some liberal Hollywood schmuck could just zip into a wonderful place like Denver... buy it up and turn it into a real s*** hole.

Same thing could happen with cities like Minneapolis or States like Montana. The folks in Hollywood have more money in 8 city blocks than the whole state of Montana is worth... and I reckon they really want to live there something bad after Brokebutt Mountain or whatever it was that was all the buzz a few years back.

The thing about West Virginia or the South... not a damn person in the world wants to live here except those of us that do.

Heat, humidity, hurricanes and tropical storms, 11 different kinds of venomous snakes, brown recluse and black widows, chiggers, fire ants, palmetto bugs, roaches, kudzu, feral hogs, "mountains" that are all of 5000' tall and snowcapped for about 6 days a year, floods, gators in some places, pythons, iguanas, did I mention heat and humidty?

Yep, sure enough, lots of city folks, from the West especially, want to move Down South instead of Montana.

Oh, I forgot the added attraction of slumlord and renegade50. eek

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
E
Why just roll over?

Was the flag less important than good ole greenbacks? Northern greenbacks no less?

When the big corporations started pushing for the flag change 90% of the Republicans in the House and Senate changed sides quick.

The only loyalty any of them have is to money. They should all wear suits with sponsorship patches like the NASCAR, so you can tell who owns them.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Crazy Yankees.

Heat, humidity, hurricanes and tropical storms, 11 different kinds of venomous snakes, brown recluse and black widows, chiggers, fire ants, palmetto bugs, roaches, kudzu, feral hogs, "mountains" that are all of 5000' tall and snowcapped for about 6 days a year, floods, gators in some places, pythons, iguanas, did I mention heat and humidty?

"Come look Ma... that fella there... he has a PH&D in Snowflake."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I guess its time then.

Get to rising. You have all you need.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Crazy Yankees.

"What? He's afraid of an iguana?"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Crazy Yankees.

Yep, something like that.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Crazy Yankees.

"What? He's afraid of an iguana?"

Nope, it ain't the iguana.

It's them dang tornadoes.

We'll keep the regular earthquakes and the occasional volcanic eruption.....................but them dang tornadoes are scary. Brings back memories of Dorothy and Toto.

In it is contentment

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Dorothy & Toto... now that's funny.

And those damn flying monkeys... I was terrified of those things as a kid.

Wish there was a safari for flying monkeys... I'd pay bigly.

Last edited by CashisKing; 06/29/20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ah yes...I'm getting a visual. Old Groids down by the big muddy singing. "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen"... That old negroid spiritual as sung by's dem old nigroids...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not sure about a safari, but them fuggers gave me nightmares when I was about five and first saw that movie.

For all I know, my folks threatened to send for them when I was being a little a-hole kid.

Threatened a bunch of times to sell me to the Gypsies, so why not call the flying monkeys?

In it is contentment

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Ah yes...I'm getting a visual. Old Groids down by the big muddy singing. "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen"... That old negroid spiritual as sung by's dem old nigroids...

Sing it Leroy... sing it.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by thumbcocker

Great point and no disrespect taken. Without a doubt the South has chitholes also... I reckon every where does except maybe Bilbo Baggins Shire?

Only point I ever tried to make is that Northern states... because they're mostly cities... have more inherited baggage to carry.

More regulations, more taxes (of every possible sort) and more ticks on the hound dog.

Anyone anywhere is welcome to carry anybody they want.

I personally am not willing to travel to Baltimore and argue with politicians, people or ticks on a hound dog that think I'm wrong.

People should always do whatever you think is best

You are correct, lots of baggage up here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Darkies down by the river..." Had I known things were going to get this bad...I'd a picked my own cotton..."

Coyotes shot no waiting.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Your future looks bright ! laugh The small ones are such Lil darlins !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 62 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,602
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.