Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BobMt
Ethan is right... no offense to you Northern guys of good intent, but the north has far more baggage than it does have bang.

has any statues been torn down in the south....bob

Yes... down and out.

Y'all have 10s of millions of living breathing Lincoln monuments to feed, cloth and shelter daily... like I said... more baggage than bang.

you guys dont pay for that also?.....anyway i am not from the north...or the south....couldn't pay me to live in either.....it should be you're two guys problem...but you dragged the rest of us into it ....bob

I'm not dragging anybody into anything...

You also kind of seem like a professional victim claiming somehow or other I personally brought this crap on you.

Never been a big fan of funding other people's stupid chit.

Maybe you should just start over from the beginning with much less emotion. You seem like you're getting fairly misty and moist.

that's it?...…..emotion.....none...just get a kick how the south is gonna rise up again and set things straight.....truth is I think we are all fuuckked…….bob

BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jimy
Your future looks bright ! laugh The small ones are such Lil darlins !

I don't how people can live around trash like that....bob

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey, they brought 'em!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
where I was raised in So Cal the whites were the minority even in the 60's and 70's I got into many a fight with soul brothers. I was one of the few white boys who would fight back. I figured I'm getting my azz kicked any way so I may as well get my licks in. One thing I learned was if you just haul off and hit a groid in the mouth, 3 out of five times they would start crying. One thing I also noticed at least back in the early 1970's if you are confronted by a group of black dudes they had the decency to have at you one at a time. Not like Mexicans. Mexicans would swarm you all at once. If your are having you azz handed to you by a black dude, they would to talk to you whilst whooping your azz...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

She's one the southern gentleman would most likely breed from the front.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
...just get a kick how the south is gonna rise up again and set things straight.....truth is I think we are all fuuckked…….bob

I don't think I said anything about the south rising up alone, I think what I said was we were not interested in banding up with the north because the north carries much too much damn baggage. Please feel free to quote me if you read anything different than that.

As for the second part of your statement about us all being fugged...

Never in my life would have thought Virginia would get bought out by Bloomberg... but here we are. By land mass 98% of the state is bright red but that means nothing. My speculation is Texas will be the next to fall and Montana within 10 years.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

I don't how people can live around trash like that....bob

That is a fact, I never intend to step foot in a city like that again.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
...just get a kick how the south is gonna rise up again and set things straight.....truth is I think we are all fuuckked…….bob

I don't think I said anything about the south rising up alone, I think what I said was we were not interested in banding up with the north because the north carries much too much damn baggage. Please feel free to quote me if you read anything different than that.

Never in my life would have thought Virginia would get bought out by Bloomberg... but here we are. By land mass 98% of the state is bright red but that means nothing. My speculation is Texas will be the next to fall and Montana within 10 years.

not really directed at you …...10 years Montana?....you probably are being extra generous…..bob

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

not really directed at you …...10 years Montana?....you probably are being extra generous…..bob

I used to fight forest fires there all the time, it was solid as granite back then... but who knows about anything anymore.

We own in a bunch of mountain land in West Virginia absolutely no one is interested in moving to West Virginia. Life is just too hard.

There are only two jokes about West Virginia, the rest are true. I keep telling people that. Hopefully it keeps them away for a bit longer.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was born in West By God... I reckon that makes me a Yankee...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Quit misspelling the word- - - - -it's "damyankee"- - - - -and it has been for 150 years or more!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Quit misspelling the word- - - - -it's "damyankee"- - - - -and it has been for 150 years or more!

We always say here that a Yankee is anyone north of the Mason-Dixon line, while a "damn Yankee" is one that's moved here.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
All that was needed to not have a civil war was for the north to not attack.It is just that simple.By attacking they lit a fire.As it was when Japan bombed Pearl harbor everyone enlisted to fight the Japs.When the north attacked everyone joined to fight the yankees.

Last edited by jdm953; 06/29/20.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
There is nothing quite as pathetic as an old Southerner still fighting the Civil War. Never forget Andersonville!

Last edited by MM879; 06/29/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I see we're back to a bunch of butt hurt, whiney rebs still pissin and moanin about those damn yankees. Funny the same dumb fuucks will be bitching about the boo's still being butt hurt because their great, great, great, grandpappy was a slave. Well here's some news for you, no "yankees" or any "rebs" who are alive today had a damn thing to do with the civil war either. And it sounds to me like you holy southerners have more damn baggage yourselves than I'd want to deal with. Meaning we don't have boo's everywhere you look around here and I don't want to. In fact there are no blacks at all in my home town and only 1.18% of the population in the whole County is black. I don't care to be ass deep in Mexicans or sweating my balls off every day for ten months of the year either. "Baggage" indeed. I'm afraid You've got plenty of that yourselves and it's not very attractive.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yankees like to lie about it and we like to correct them.They keep calling it "The Civil War". It was "The War of Northern Aggression".

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdm953
Yankees like to lie about it and we like to correct them.They keep calling it "The Civil War". It was "The War of Northern Aggression".
Doesn't matter. You weren't involved in it and neither was any yankee alive today.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Isn’t the Yankee’s inherent zeal the reason they won the war?

Most southerners I’ve met were either lazy or black.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I see we're back to a bunch of butt hurt, whiney rebs still pissin and moanin about those damn yankees. Funny the same dumb fuucks will be bitching about the boo's still being butt hurt because their great, great, great, grandpappy was a slave. Well here's some news for you, no "yankees" or any "rebs" who are alive today had a damn thing to do with the civil war either. And it sounds to me like you holy southerners have more damn baggage yourselves than I'd want to deal with. Meaning we don't have boo's everywhere you look around here and I don't want to. In fact there are no blacks at all in my home town and only 1.18% of the population in the whole County is black. I don't care to be ass deep in Mexicans or sweating my balls off every day for ten months of the year either. "Baggage" indeed. I'm afraid You've got plenty of that yourselves and it's not very attractive.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
D'oh!

Haha!

I dont know if I have ever met one. Probably.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
654 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 73 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.