Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lord love a duck...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
This sounds like the plot of The Accountant.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
This sounds like the plot of The Accountant.

P

Never saw it.
Maybe I should sell the autobio to a producer as a script and at least make a buck from it.
It's been like a movie. 😄

I finally decided to write a few books and share them with the next generation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been blessed to live in a community with near zero crime for a long time. I have had a carry permit for a couple decades and never really used it, just wanted the option. I've kept my hand gun in my home in case of a break in scenario. Even though I still have yet to see Operation Mayhem crime of "mobs" in my town, a friend and I have been practicing our "tactical shooting" on his acreage and I'm planning on carrying my M&P 9mm.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The last time I took the road trip I'm going on again in August, I took my LCP, wife took her NAA Pug. Same trip this time, I'm carrying my G43X, her, her M&P Shield and an AR pistol with a sack of mags for the car...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It worked out.

I was too ashamed to get his attention to get him over to help. At the time I thought that I was expected to handle it on my own.
Even though the Lord miraculously put him there to help me, I was too stinking embarrassed to take advantage of the obvious help of the one dude that would Billy Jack his jive talking blonde afro into the next street.

The mugger got my wallet and ran away.
I chased until he lost me up the street around the corner.
The cops knew who he was.
They nabbed him.
He admitted guilt and gave them the money.
The cop stuck it in his pocket and wouldn't give it back.
I insisted and it was like go play in the traffic kid. This is mine.
A week later, The mugger broke into an old man's home , demanded money then repeatedly stabbed him in the chest while the poor man was sitting in his recliner.

The judge insisted that I drop charges while telling me what he did.
They gave the mugger, murderer was given more money and a bus ticket. The cop stole my $ and saw he and his dirty partner Rob someone of an unopened bottle of liquor too.

Bad news is that he could have been stopped from stabbing an innocent old man.
I was robbed by 2 thieves.....no 4. The mugger, 2 cops and one judge. The judge robbed me of justice and due process of law...Violated his oath and committed several other serious offenses .
From that day forward, I trained seriously with the best and prayed for insight. I learned how to handle the same scenario the best I know how and did a few thousand reps and taught a student or two.

Kingston’s sock puppet ^^^^^^^^LMAO 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MOGC
Lord love a duck...
Tuesday Weld sure used to be hawt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I have been blessed to live in a community with near zero crime for a long time. I have had a carry permit for a couple decades and never really used it, just wanted the option. I've kept my hand gun in my home in case of a break in scenario. Even though I still have yet to see Operation Mayhem crime of "mobs" in my town, a friend and I have been practicing our "tactical shooting" on his acreage and I'm planning on carrying my M&P 9mm.

You are fortunate.
One good thing that might come of all these riots is that only bigger cities are dealing with it. And two, it gets us, especially me, off my unmotivated butt to train. I have to schedule it or it doesn't get done. Hopefully will be organized and in good shape to teach when school begins.

Weird thing is that the times I've had break ins were in low crime middle class neighborhoods. Always happened when least expected.

On the other hand,
As a boy there'd be Outlaw Pagans that would Park and party, blocking the nearby road to everyone but those living there and kids on minibikes. Break ins we're uncommon, but street violence was bad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lord love a duck...

I forget what movie that's from?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thanks guys.

I've seen a LOT of people suffer badly at the hands of the powers that shouldn't be. Lots. But that's for another time.

My Dad was a boxer in the Army.
When I was very young, he taught me how to box. Then he hired the best martial artists and fighters to train me until I could afford to pay from my lawn mowing business.

In young adulthood there were jocks around our University who sometimes like to challenge smaller guys .... I was Not a tough guy. They were. They trained daily with 220-280+ pound steroid freaks how to hit and take hits and hold onto the ball.
Looking back those were good experiences to see how effective the training was where there's no rules, athletic multiple opponents, and sometimes weapons. When it comes to these roid raging dirtbags, they aren't satisfied with hurting you like on the field. They try to kill you.

I had some lady friends in college confide in me about being raped and brutalized. I counted 12 total. They were just friends, not gfs. Allthesame, I wanted to protect them and others from future violence.....but how? I can't be there to protect them when they're on their own.
I decided to help protect them by helping them learn how to protect themselves.

That's why that little scene from Ballistic makes me smile. She's a symbol of the many girls and ladies that I have had the honor of teaching.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Lord love a duck...

I forget what movie that's from?
Lord Love a Duck

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I missed that one.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I missed that one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060636/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
It worked out.

I was too ashamed to get his attention to get him over to help. At the time I thought that I was expected to handle it on my own.
Even though the Lord miraculously put him there to help me, I was too stinking embarrassed to take advantage of the obvious help of the one dude that would Billy Jack his jive talking blonde afro into the next street.

The mugger got my wallet and ran away.
I chased until he lost me up the street around the corner.
The cops knew who he was.
They nabbed him.
He admitted guilt and gave them the money.
The cop stuck it in his pocket and wouldn't give it back.
I insisted and it was like go play in the traffic kid. This is mine.
A week later, The mugger broke into an old man's home , demanded money then repeatedly stabbed him in the chest while the poor man was sitting in his recliner.

The judge insisted that I drop charges while telling me what he did.
They gave the mugger, murderer was given more money and a bus ticket. The cop stole my $ and saw he and his dirty partner Rob someone of an unopened bottle of liquor too.

Bad news is that he could have been stopped from stabbing an innocent old man.
I was robbed by 2 thieves.....no 4. The mugger, 2 cops and one judge. The judge robbed me of justice and due process of law...Violated his oath and committed several other serious offenses .
From that day forward, I trained seriously with the best and prayed for insight. I learned how to handle the same scenario the best I know how and did a few thousand reps and taught a student or two.

I’m sorry for mocking you previously.

It’s obvious now that you are the real deal.

No hard feelings.

It's hard for guys to get along with us Bible thumpers sometimes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1966 ! I thought I watched old movies!

And I was thinking, Yup, sometimes when the dude swings it's best to duck." LOL

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
All this talk of fighting.
In these covid times, shooting sounds way better.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
1966 ! I thought I watched old movies!

And I was thinking, Yup, sometimes when the dude swings it's best to duck." LOL
It wasn't ten years old when I first watched it, but I thought it was old then too. I haven't seen it again, though it was an okay flick.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by hookeye

Shooting has always been better, I hate getting hit in the head.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by hookeye

Shooting has always been better, I hate getting hit in the head.

Same here....
Take it from me. Funny thing is.
The first time you get hit in the head, its supposed to knock some sense INTO you.
After that, it just goes downhill from there.
I hope to write a book on the topic when my bucket list goes down a bit. Grateful that I have ANY SENSE LEFT and the ability to form a sentence.

Strange thing is that most of the time, a sidearm wouldn't have solved the problem. Not against them. They are THE tool of choice sometimes. In my experiences it's been weird unexpected circumstances.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,718 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,032
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.