Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'BIC,

While a 1911 trigger will never begin to meet a 41's trigger,the Marvels are simply fhuqking AMAZING. You'd think a 12x parallax adjustable glass might resolve a few thangs and you're likely right.(grin)

I'd not discount a CT's grip ability and have heard good thangs about Streamlight TLR-4's. Hint.

Typical outing. Hint..................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The BIGCry,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Grab some more slack on the rope,because you are doing "GREAT". Hint.

Bless your heart for Pretending.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Little Buddy, you need to explain the rules. I type the following with which you obviously disagree for some reason, because I posted the following and
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Nightforce.......RUGGED, RELIABLE, REPEATABLE.....case closed!!

Case reopened. Nightforce, Bushnell LRTS/LRHS, SWFA.....RUGGED, RELIABLE, REPEATABLE.

you then type the following.....
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TheBIGCry,
Bless your heart,for DREAMING aloud..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

To which I respond......
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt your sensitive feelings by conversing with someone else. I actually can't believe that which I typed got you so wound up that you felt the need to explode. I think if you were to give the scopes I listed an honest try, you would change your mind and agree with what I typed. I hope your day gets better and hope you have a great day.

Which once again makes you go apoplectic by typing the following:
The BIGCry,
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?
Grab some more slack on the rope,because you are doing "GREAT". Hint.
Bless your heart for Pretending.
Hint.
LAUGHING!.....................

Once again, I apologize for hurting your feelings; but, if you were to try most Nightforce scopes, SWFA (6X, 10X and 3-9) and Bushnell LRTS/LRHS scopes you would come to the conclusion that I am correct and that those scopes are indeed rugged, reliable and repeatable. Tell us/me the rules so I don't keep angering you little buddy. Be well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Such “crushing “ advice from the resident big mouth pow “guide”!!! 😂😂

Never been tough to see who hunts and who don’t...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Like the Vortex 2 X 7 Viper adjusted it yesterday in a different stock moved exactly as it should. Have several and that model seems to work well, it replaced all my Leupold 2 X 7 that would not adjust right.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
k',

I've yet to see a Vortex hold zero,track or repeat...course same goes the Reupold 2-7's. Hint.

Typical outing.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
@ Stick I had a Marvel moons ago that I had to let go and now still kicking myself.

GL2 and GL3 ONLY for putting meat in the box. Even the new GLX and IMX are glass in hand; light and fragile. Can't put any real heat on any chromer unless it's under 5lbs.

I've starter to roll my own using Rainshadows and going to put them to the test on the Olympic this fall.

BTW, I see a tin of H&N next to the purdy springer; kinda looks like an AA TX200 or a Beeman?

@ OP, my NF's have been the most reliable variables I have used. I have a few Golden Ring fixed power on dedicated BR guns and a few more on air rifles.

But to each their own...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've had ZERO fhuqking "luck" with anything GLX or IMX and will cry like a baby when my favored GL3 1141S explodes...as it's banked over 2000 Steelhead alone(I've seen me use it on Salmon too!). Rainshadow makes some nice stuff. Hint.

HW97K .22 and I prefer JSB's,as my FWB300 LOVES the fhuqking things,though obviously in .177. I'm stocked right the fhuqk up with JSB Diablo 15.89's for the '97 and it do nice thangs. 8.4's in the '300 and it's a fair to middlin' Fly Swatter,amongst other things.(grin)

NightFarce is starting to get more schit right and finally doing some reticles,that can actually fhuqking work. I suffer some Reupolds myself and dat's hard to admit. Hint.

Kinda like a 22/45 for banging around,but my Marvels,is certainly MARVELOUS!(grin)

LAUGHING!..................

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The Krauts make fine springers, HW97K is exceptional.

My fancy is the TX200HC and ProSport with a steady diet of JSB Heavy and the HN 'cudas arent half bad.

Ya need to fling some 10ish gr JSB Hades, they tear it up!

@ OP, sorry to detract from original posting...carry on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The '97 is a hammer,but the Feinwerkbau 300 has no equal.

It's sold ALOTTA rifles and glass................(grin)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Getting back on topic. I competed at rimfire benchrest at a very high level and used I Sightron 36X scopes (both SII and Big Sky) and found their adjustments to track very well. We shot at 50 yds and the adj were 1/8" at 100 yd. When I needed my scope moved 1/16", one click always did it for me. The adjustments didn't drift. I was in the minority using a Sightron as most went with higher end scopes that might have had better optics but, as a sighting device, for me, the precision of the adjustments was much more important than perfect optics.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ou "found",that while setting on your kchunt,you had "the cure"? HINT. LAUGHING!!!

A "big" 50yd "correction"?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I still say a customer service rep would be Sticks dream job.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by rickt300

That is funny. This call may be recorded to ensure quality service. Ha!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hint laughing...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by atse
Originally Posted by rickt300

That is funny. This call may be recorded to ensure quality service. Ha!

Hah! Wonder if you could keep a copy?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
'EA,

I've broken every GLX I've had,as they are brittle bitches. Paid the Loomis cash up front for Warranty and PLEADED my case to "down grade" to GL3,because I was DONE with GLX's. I'm sure they are still shaking their heads and I'm still laughing. Hint.

On my favorite 1141S,I'm welllllllllll over 2000 Steelhead upon it alone. Hint.

I'd go GL2 before GLX.

I'm better than 1000 Salmonids a year,if I'm dragging my feet(which has to happen).

Hint.

Very few can begin to comprehend the magnitude.....................

Stick, I'm with you on the GL2's, never liked the GLX actions much so I try to keep my early Loomis rods in good shape as long as I can ... Have you tried any of the new Loomis North Fork rods? They are tremendous so far as I have experienced, which is exactly two of them my son bought and one I have.... just like the early Loomis but lighter... However, that Sage you're running is making me start my search again....

My Loomis fly rods are my favorite tool for anything fishy....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

705 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 74 invisible), 3,196 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,584
Posts18,454,243
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.