O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by boatboy
He helped me and was pretty darn good to me quite a few times

Hank

Bricktop is good people, never had a problem with him.

He lives about 5 miles from me. We talk frequently.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
I found it, it was with that Calhoun fella from the savage sub forum.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7124906/re-250-3000-reloading

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so! The moderator removed threads and posts that otherwise would have shown it was a factual opinion shared by many. Siiiyyy. Oh the good ol'days. As the 'Fire turns. Excuse me while I repent.... Not.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 79S

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7124906/re-250-3000-reloading

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so! The moderator removed threads and posts that otherwise would have shown it was a factual opinion shared by many. Siiiyyy. Oh the good ol'days. As the 'Fire turns. Excuse me while I repent.... Not.
Anybody that doesn't KNOW what Safariman is by now is probably earnestly engaged in cutting off their own dick with a butter knife.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Like most intellectuals, Calhoun was too smart for some basic common-sense.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 79S

Anybody that doesn't KNOW what Safariman is by now is probably earnestly engaged in cutting off their own dick with a butter knife.

Guys that just hadn't been around any of it I suppose. . It spilled over to Their forum because safaridoosh was posting there trying to drum up sympathy and they just couldn't grasp that facts are facts when stated as such by several of us.. I didn't drop it, never will unless one guy says that I must. Whatever.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
What was he banned for?

Telling it as it is ... no back talk ...lol.....I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Cast of course?

86 gr?

powder of choice? Black???

Of course. Ideal 257283, BHN 10, 6.0 2400. I use the same bullet 30:1 with Lord Black in the Stevens 44, .25-20 SS.

Cool.

6 of 2400 should be moving that along smartly, no?

More than enough for squirrels and verminating.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by add
What was he banned for?

Telling it as it is ... no back talk ...lol.....I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.......
Bricktop was more like he'd come here to step in bubblegum and eat ass.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah that savage sub forum is an odd one. Calhoun has complete run of it. I wonder if he is one of the benefactors that bricktop mentioned that lead to his eventual demise

Last edited by 79S; 06/29/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by add
What was he banned for?

Bricktop was more like he'd come here to step in bubblegum and eat ass.

I don't know about eating it, but, he was an expert at chewing it!

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by boatboy
He helped me and was pretty darn good to me quite a few times

Hank

Bricktop is good people, never had a problem with him.

He lives about 5 miles from me. We talk frequently.

Tell that sumbich Mag says HI!

He's probably pretty busy with BLM protests right now........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah that savage sub forum is an odd one. Calhoun has complete run of it. I wonder if he is one of the benefactors that bricktop mentioned that lead to his eventual demise

They were like, 'you shouldn't say bad things'!!!! LOL OMG, you're saying he's a criminal! LOL We'll decide for ourselves (by ignorance and bliss?). LOL

Whatever, I got rid of my old Savages.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Cast of course?

86 gr?

powder of choice? Black???

Of course. Ideal 257283, BHN 10, 6.0 2400. I use the same bullet 30:1 with Lord Black in the Stevens 44, .25-20 SS.

Cool.

6 of 2400 should be moving that along smartly, no?

More than enough for squirrels and verminating.

Guessing somewhere around 1400 per. Good pig popper.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so!

SMH. I reckon Calhoun and the rest of the boys should step out of that forum a bit more.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 79S
Few yrs back when bricktop was bigger than deflave on this site. Him and some other cat were in a major pissing match over the 250 savage. Ol bricktop layed out some load data on that thread. I took that data tried it out. Holy chit that load data was on point..

WOW!!!

I know it blew your mind

Yup. Anyone that knows some load data for 250 savage absolutely is mind blowing... Not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The last time someone tried this, it didn't go the way they thought it would: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../bricktop-why-do-we-put-up-with-this-guy

This statement is a reasonable summary of what's wrong with you and the point of my PM:

Phucqk if I care what lefties have available...Hell, I was born in '69.

You spent ten years racking up 20K posts, talking trash with never knowing anything, and arrogant enough to never learn anything. It's like you're in a semi-hermetically sealed bubble of licking your own ass and dumping your bile and opinions on the wider world. You contribute nothing and learn even less. You're not interesting and no one outside of you thinks so. You're so blissfully unaware that you seem to possess not even an ounce of shame or humility. No one who does would ask the stupid things you ask without a tinge of embarrassment.

Like this gem: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...wood-blue-between-243-30-06#Post11840508

Or this: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15000995/1

I sent you a PM because I thought any personal beef ought to be handled that way, but you opted for some attention vice taking the point. My approach to you was obviously wrong. The bark needs to be stripped off you, if only virtually.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
See he's real.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You send a PM bitching at me, but, you won't accept one back? And still can't, won't?

This is no call out thread. Did you really think it is? I thought your pm was hilarious. Coupled with not accepting PMs that is, just out of the blue... I've not cussed or dissed you, have I? Poked a little fun, sure.

However, this is what I said,

"WTB ad that said I was looking for a wood and blue left hand whatever configuration, push feed, crf, 700, 70, Savage whatever... Phucqk if I care what lefties have available. IIRC, I wasn't stating knowledge just WTB. LOL Hell, I was born in '69. Model 70s were push feed! Damn."

Man, I looked at the WTB ad, pretty innocent looking to me. Buying my step-dad a Lefty rifle. He'd had one left hand rifle ever in 78 years and was going to show me it, only to remember he'd given it away. Phucqk me. Have I ever tried to school anyone on left hand rifle models, nope. Nor model 70s. I will not be shopping for another, hence the phucqk if I care... I am sorry you are left-handed???

AR lower assembly? Hmm, embarrassing, yah no chit, but, I ain't afraid to ask as I didn't know, at all. And somehow that is wrong? Phucqk. The guys there know damned well I don't know about them, very new to me. Have I claimed experience or expertise in it, nope not once. Someone offered a place to start. Cool.

I have lived with myself for many years though and know my faults and I have actually admitted such here many times. I am opinionated, won't argue that. I welcome you to PM me your specific beef. I can only imagine otherwise. I have a couple of good ideas. I have not exactly agreed with everyone on everything lately. whistle

Do I owe the 'Fire a big hug?

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/30/20. Reason: Try to make sense, duhhh!

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

heard he was in SLC recently

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
(Checking my PMs)

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,193
Posts18,465,845
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.