-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Black people should have never been brought here. Would've saved a whole lot of trouble. They will be the death of the Republic

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You really phucqk'd up the quote boxes. All in good fun. grin

Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
[quote=jaguartx]In your dreams, but you're making progress in Atlanta, Houston, Austin. Glad you're proud. You may as well support the BLM crowd. Progress, remember. wink

What the phucqk are you talking about? Gawd you're going looney.

My comment is commentary on how silly arguing if Northern or Southern dem cities are worse. Take your liberal accusations and shoove it, please. mad[/quote

this is what's funny....arguing who has the biggest shcithole cites....doesn't matter what state you live in ...a schithole is a schithole….

let heads explode on this....maybe statues coming down is a good thing...it always seems to bring up hard feelings amongst the older crowd

whenever this topic comes up......you can always sense the underlying hate...….Americans killing Americans is probably not the best scenario….this shoud trigger some good name calling....lol...…..bob

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/30/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The Southerners keep blaming us for a war they lost 100 years before we were even born.

I think it's fair to blame them for importing all these Negroes, instead of hiring white people, to pick their cotton. For the sake of the 2% of Southerners who owned plantations, we have been left with a lawless horde with low IQs and lack of impulse control.

That would be true if so many slaves had not been brought into places like Massachusetts earlier and sold all over. The north was for slavery before they were against it which was one of the problems. Hell, all of the western world was at one time or another. In hindsight we absolutely should have picked our own crops.

I'm a southerner from way back.....could be in the Sons of Confederate Veterans with either side of my family if I wanted. I don't blame anyone living in the North today for anything that happened in those days. I don't particularly care for the way the Confederacy is demonized in the media and by the communists today but that is a minor annoyance way behind the way plain old white people are demonized by them today.

I'm just as hacked off that these idiots were allowed to tear down General Grant's statue as I am that they were allowed to tear down General Lee's statue.

Last edited by RJY66; 06/30/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think it's fair to blame them for importing all these Negroes, instead of hiring white people, to pick their cotton. For the sake of the 2% of Southerners who owned plantations, we have been left with a lawless horde with low IQs and lack of impulse control.

I’ve always said the should’ve figured out a way to bring Swedish blonde women here to pick cotton.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by moosemike
Black people should have never been brought here. Would've saved a whole lot of trouble. They will be the death of the Republic
Guess who brought them.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Very few here are understanding what I'm even talking about. The word "Yankee" is a trigger for them. The problem is there are groups already occupying their safe spaces...those that another group hasn't bought up.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
In hindsight-------.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I’ve always said the should’ve figured out a way to bring Swedish blonde women here to pick cotton.

Where can we get a few red heads and brunettes?
Italy?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Guess who brought them.

The Brits. First landed in VA, 1500s

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Where can we get a few red heads and brunettes?

The redheads came from Ireland- - - - -they were slaves long before the blacks got here.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by RJY66
The Southerners keep blaming us for a war they lost 100 years before we were even born.

That would be true if so many slaves had not been brought into places like Massachusetts earlier and sold all over. The north was for slavery before they were against it which was one of the problems. Hell, all of the western world was at one time or another. In hindsight we absolutely should have picked our own crops.

I'm a southerner from way back.....could be in the Sons of Confederate Veterans with either side of my family if I wanted. I don't blame anyone living in the North today for anything that happened in those days. I don't particularly care for the way the Confederacy is demonized in the media and by the communists today but that is a minor annoyance way behind the way plain old white people are demonized by them today.

I'm just as hacked off that these idiots were allowed to tear down General Grant's statue as I am that they were allowed to tear down General Lee's statue.

All true. Incidentally, two of the biggest slave traders were named Brown and Yale. Are those New England Ivy League universities going to change their names?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Guess who brought them.

The Brits. First landed in VA, 1500s

Life time slavery became legal in Virginia mid 1600s.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Lee was against slavery and secession.His old home place inherited by his wife is now Arlington National Cemetery.

Last edited by jdm953; 06/30/20.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953

Lee was against slavery and secession.His old home place inherited by his wife is now Arlington National Cemetery.

That's because Lincoln said to bury our war dead in Lee's front yard.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Anybody got a dead horse meme?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1moredeer, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,395
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.