M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
WTH?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...22-elderly-americans-gets-trial-delayed/

The murder trial against an accused illegal alien serial killer in Texas is set to be delayed beyond its April 2021 scheduled date due to the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

Billy Chemirmir, 47 years old, is facing the death penalty for two elderly women he allegedly murdered, 81-year-old Lu Thi Harris in March 2018 and 91-year-old Phyllis Payne in 2016.

This week, Chemirmir’s attorney confirmed to the Dallas Morning News that the murder trial will likely be delayed due to the crisis — noting that most trials have been delayed.

The trial delay has also meant a delay in the ongoing investigations around Chemirmir’s alleged victims. Family members for five of the victims are still waiting for their loved ones’ death certificates to be relabeled from “natural causes” to “homicide.”

In criminal court, prosecutors say Chemirmir is responsible for at least 14 murders of elderly Americans in the Dallas area. In civil lawsuits, Chemirmir has been accused of an additional eight murders of elderly Americans. Prosecutors say Chemirmir would smother his victims to death and steal property from them.

Chermirmir’s alleged victims include:

83-year-old Leah Corken
82-year-old Juanita Purdy
88-year-old Mary Brooks
84-year-old Minnie Campbell
82-year-old Ann Conklin
75-year-old Rosemary Curtis
85-year-old Norma French
92-year-old Doris Gleason
81-year-old Lu Thi Harris
81-year-old Carolyn MacPhee
81-year-old Miriam Nelson
91-year-old Phyllis Payne
94-year-old Phoebe Perry
80-year-old Martha Williams
82-year-old Joyce Abramowitz
87-year-old Glenna Day
89-year-old Solomon Spring
90-year-old Doris Wasserman
86-year-old Margaret White
79-year-old Diana Delahunty
93-year-old Mamie Dell Miya
“Jane Doe”

Breitbart News exclusively reported that Chemirmir first arrived in the U.S. on a B-2 tourist visa in July 2003. Though Chemirmir was supposed to only temporarily be in the U.S., he overstayed his visa and became an illegal alien who was eligible for deportation.

Rather than being deported, Chemirmir was able to use a loophole in the nation’s legal immigration system, allowing him to obtain a green card after marrying an American citizen. In November 2007, Chemirmir was approved for a green card.

Chemirmir had a criminal record, Breitbart News exclusively learned, including convictions for drunk driving, trespassing, assault, and obstructing a police officer. Chemirmir is currently being held on an $11.6 million bail in the Dallas County Jail.

John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm pretty sure it's ok for black people to murder white people now. They should probably just let him go about his business.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That is the trend. But, I think a hanging in front of the Lincoln memorial would be grand for the Forth. Get a NASCAR rope....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
That is the trend. But, I think a hanging in front of the Lincoln memorial would be grand for the Forth. Get a NASCAR rope....

That would cause more rioting.

Freaking Norwegians.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From Kenya.....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
From Kenya.....

Imagine that....

--- Kid Rock 2022

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
What in the ever living fugg?

No I hadn't heard.

Dude is deadlier than La Rona.

How the hell ain't this National News.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
dont need a trial . just a bullet

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That's what I thought too!

--- Kid Rock 2022

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
How many Millions of dollars is going to cost to convict him and then for appeals and how many years he will sit in prison then maybe executed.....

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67

No I hadn't heard.

The MSM suppresses black criminality so we don;t get the right idea.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Originally Posted by coyotewacker
How many Millions of dollars is going to cost to convict him and then for appeals and how many years he will sit in prison then maybe executed.....

I dunno. According to Ron White Texas has a fast lane to execute people like him. One and only hope he qualifies.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jfruser

No I hadn't heard.

The MSM suppresses black criminality so we don;t get the right idea.

Must be.
Originally Posted by PJGunner

Originally Posted by coyotewacker

I dunno. According to Ron White Texas has a fast lane to execute people like him. One and only hope he qualifies.
Paul B.

Yah.

--- Kid Rock 2022

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

No I hadn't heard.

You have to ask?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's the video of a vile turd caught punching elderly
Patients where he worked. This is another turd called

Ahmaud Arbery

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ec85b1d199ea5002497bd04

This is why potential students need to be thoroughly screened before training them in boxing, or letting just any ol man/woman work in a nursing home because they passed a background check.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/01/20.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 3,017 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.