Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fauci warns US could see 100,000 coronavirus cases a day if surge continues

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-coronavirus-cases-surge

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Won’t be long before they claim there’s gonna be 3.5 MILLION Dead Americans again.

I think What they ARE NOT reporting is that probably 98 % of the new cases are no worse than the common cold.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/30/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Isn't that guy's 15 minutes of fame over with yet? Somebody needs to yank on the old gal's scarf and choke her, too!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
As of a week or two ago, the Yakima, Washington hospital was supposed to have been at full capacity with no vacant beds. This with in just a short time after re-opening. True?? Or exaggerated? No clue. All I know is that our dear leader Governor Inslee would never lie to his subjects...🤮
🖕Inslee!

With the increase in testing and the re-opening of the U.S. we could well see a huge increase in cases. Not at all surprising and should be expected.

That DOESN'T mean a huge increase in deaths as the vast majority of new cases will probably show mild (or less) symptoms.
Do I believe Fauci is honest? Absolutely NOT!
🖕FAUCI, too.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
He's just trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

That's good.
The more "cases" the lower the "death rate".
92-95% of these "cases" are mild and require no treatment.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are reporting every positive test as a new case.

Most everyone who has had a flu shot will test positive for anti-bodies.

They're trying real hard to put enough scare into everyone, especially older people, to get to be able to use mail in voting as it's their only real chance of winning the election.

Some states are trying to revert to previous levels of lock down or extending bogus "state of emergency" status.

People need to stop being tested just for the helluvit, but now if you go for anything routine, they want you to be tested...................total bullschitt, but lots of people buy in, especially the elderly; they are scared schittless.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper

That's good.
The more "cases" the lower the "death rate".
92-95% of these "cases" are mild and require no treatment.

But they are heavily publicizing all the new "cases" which really aren't cases at all.

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Fauci warns US could see 100,000 coronavirus cases a day if surge continues .

Eff him...

Won’t be long before they claim there’s gonna be 3.5 MILLION Dead Americans again.

I think What they ARE NOT reporting is that probably 98 % of the new cases are no worse than the common cold.
Ya THINK??? smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Falsi is a communist hack. He needs to be put to bed.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Didn't we have some esteemed Campfire members explain that Falsey and Scarf were really bright and the best in their field?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

One of the communists' most useful tools right now.

Wish now-commie Faux would JUST STOP putting his cakehole front and center 24/7.

It's a toss-up between him, Brett Baer, and Chris Wallace who I'd like to throat punch first.

Geebus.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

There IS a growth in new cases, but anyone who didn't expect it was nuts. When places opened up people mix back together, summer travel is under way and only a fool would not expect exactly what's happening.

The tests do NOT test for antibodies, that's a different test that tests if you HAD it.

Even at 3,000,000 cases, that's 1% of the USA.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Fauci is Bill Gate's puppet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"CDC ESTIMATES 20 MILLION US COIVID CASES"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...ericans-have-had-coronavirus/ar-BB15Ylu2

If that is true, then let's not be surprised if we "discover" 100,000 case per day. 20 Million Americans with COVID works out to about 5% of the total population.

So if 20 million have already contracted that virus, and 100,000 have died, that means the mortality rate is............... about 0.05%.

The NBA just tested 300+ players. All young and ultra fit. 16 positive tests. That is about.... 5%.

College football is testing players coming back on campus. Many of the schools are finding 3-6 positive tests. Which is about ... 5% (out of 80 scholarship athletes)
(Don't confuse reports of the number quarantined to the number of positive tests. One positive test and that players roommate must quarantine as well as any other close contacts.)

I'm seeing indications that 20 million positives fits the testing we are seeing and that brings the mortality down to .05% that is in line with many other viruses.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
They are reporting every positive test as a new case.

Most everyone who has had a flu shot will test positive for anti-bodies.

They're trying real hard to put enough scare into everyone, especially older people, to get to be able to use mail in voting as it's their only real chance of winning the election.

Some states are trying to revert to previous levels of lock down or extending bogus "state of emergency" status.

People need to stop being tested just for the helluvit, but now if you go for anything routine, they want you to be tested...................total bullschitt, but lots of people buy in, especially the elderly; they are scared schittless.

MM

PREZACTLY!!!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/01/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

One of the communists' most useful tools right now.

Wish now-commie Faux would JUST STOP putting his cakehole front and center 24/7.

It's a toss-up between him, Brett Baer, and Chris Wallace who I'd like to throat punch first.

Geebus.

Chris Wallace...

Go back to the way he and M Kelly went "all for Jeb" at that debate and tried to do the Donald so corruptly obvious. I hated to see or hear his phony self before that but that was the spot light moment that he was in all ways a Dem hack journalist.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I told my wife the first time I saw that Rat FK looking turd Fauci that he was a phony hack. That was before I even found out he had been sucking on the government tit my entire adult life as a senior 'expert'

Yeah take that hippy chick scarf hack off the air too.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I fully expect it'll work again too. Now that it's been confirmed that people will outright panic at the hint that they might die, I wonder what'll come next. The real bad news is it worked on almost all demographics, can't just blame this on "libtards" or whatever group you don't like, the majority of white conservatives bought this spiel just as hard as everyone else. We'll see pretty soon how many have learned anything from this.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Take a drive to Houston Nancy.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,221
Posts18,466,442
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.