Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Having watched people walk through my neighborhood wearing a mask, driving their autos alone, working in their yards, masked up in the grocery store like they were walking through the Ebola ward. I'm thinking spreading the word across the nation that wearing ladies sanitary napkins held in place with rubber bands are far superior to the store-bought masks. Any ideas on how to this idea?

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What kills me is people who wear one with their nose out. That's like cutting the tip off a condom.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
i told a lady the other day that question me not wearing a mask that I had had it and was recovered. Didn't need one. She vacated rather quickly... Wife said i was terrible and snickered!!!!!!

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
PPE is the new lucky rabbits foot. Just watch the people who wear gloves, never change them or wash their hands, then touch their face with the gloved hand. It is rather gross.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Marbles
PPE is the new lucky rabbits foot. Just watch the people who wear gloves, never change them or wash their hands, then touch their face with the gloved hand. It is rather gross.

People are gross, mask or no mask, gloves or no gloves.

It's best to not watch them at all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by arkypete
Having watched people walk through my neighborhood wearing a mask, driving their autos alone, working in their yards, masked up in the grocery store like they were walking through the Ebola ward. I'm thinking spreading the word across the nation that wearing ladies sanitary napkins held in place with rubber bands are far superior to the store-bought masks. Any ideas on how to this idea?

Do it I think it would be a great idea and worth a good laugh as the fools would believe it.
grin

Retarded,Rich,Famous
Hunting,Target Shooting,Women
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm in favor of wearing a pair of small jockey shorts as a mask, with the butt cut out and the elastic waistband holding it in place. Preferrably a new pair that's never been worn! One from the boys' underwear department should be a pretty good size.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Armednfree
What kills me is people who wear one with their nose out. That's like cutting the tip off a condom.

Well if you can't breathe then you need to clear your nose. And working in hot conditions makes a mask almost impossible to bear.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any ideas on how to this idea?

I have an idea: you lead it out by doing it yourself, and when people question you, tell them your are an infectious disease researcher and this is how you guys do it at the lab and all that.

Post vids and pics so we can make them go viral.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
A mask really jacks up my awesome moustache

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Cool, got a pic of how ya look!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
These people wearing cloth masks and cowboy handkerchiefs have to be some stupid idiots.

Those aren’t going to stop jack squat from getting in - if they do come in contact with someone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tpcollins
These people wearing cloth masks and cowboy handkerchiefs have to be some stupid idiots.

Many are doing it just to comply with requirements for a face covering.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The best so far - at the beach, in the water. Another young girl at the lake near my house wearing a bathing suit, flotation device, and about to take her sunfish sailboat out. Maybe she's worried that the fish in the lake have Covid. I also like the joggers wearing masks.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
I also like the joggers wearing masks.

I’ve long practiced social distancing from joggers, masked or not.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Those aren’t going to stop jack squat from getting in - if they do come in contact with someone.

It ain't about not getting sick.It is about not getting a ticket, or about not losing your job around here.

Kate Brown (Gov of OR) has mandated masks in public. It is a condition of employment at many places. And yes, it is a joke to make the sheep all feel better.

At Walmart last week a cashier was wearing a pink crocheted mask.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
At Walmart last week a cashier was wearing a pink crocheted mask.
Does about as much good as a crocheted condom. The virus is .06 microns in size.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
While a virus can go through all but the most sophisticated masks, disease spread is to some extent a numbers game. Cloth masks do stop droplets to some extent and are therefore of real benefit in slowing spread - which is the numbers game. Surgeons have known this for many decades. Their masks are now much better, but anything that is kept from the patient improves their chances.

I wore the old masks in the operating room and I'm wearing one these days when in proximity of others.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you sneeze with a cloth mask on, a big snot wad might get caught up in the mask...but the countless numbers of virus particles contained in that sneeze are gonna go right through that mask as if it isn’t even there.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
A mesh hunting mask or even cheesecloth or nylon paint strainer meets all requirement of any mask restricted area. And they are a hell of a lot easier to breathe through.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

460 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,216
Posts18,447,378
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.