Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Every day we see the left consolidate their power and move ever more aggressively on implementing their agenda (from eliminating police to rewriting history). Nothing seems to stop them and they proudly ignore truth to spread their gospel. In many ways, BLM and antifa are the American Khmer rouge.

I am tired of knowing how wrong and dangerous the left is and it's becoming clear that they can't be stopped.

Since i can't stop the evil, I need to cope with the future.
Does anyone know if Obamacare covers lobotomies?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No......but they would probably spring for a sex change.

Samey same.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Call the Matrix and ask for the blue pill.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
Every day we see the left consolidate their power and move ever more aggressively on implementing their agenda (from eliminating police to rewriting history). Nothing seems to stop them and they proudly ignore truth to spread their gospel. In many ways, BLM and antifa are the American Khmer rouge.

I am tired of knowing how wrong and dangerous the left is and it's becoming clear that they can't be stopped.

Save yourself the deductable, just find out what Upchuck drinks.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They can be stopped.

Quickly.

It just takes more balls than our leaders evidently have.

Stupid people. Much, much better to stop it now than to keep allowing the escalation.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In before the overdose,lol.

Remsen, what is meant by "complete immunity" for government prosecutors?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've said for years that life would be easier if I was simple minded.

Being aware and engaged is exhausting.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Maybe not a frontal lobotomy, but at least a bottle in front of me.....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I've said for years that life would be easier if I was simple minded.

Being aware and engaged is exhausting.

Consolidate and stick to your principles.
Understand and demarcate the boundaries where you draw the line.

Do that and life becomes less complicated.....
It's not easy, but things worth fighting for are worth the hardship.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They can be stopped.

Quickly.

Stupid people. Much, much better to stop it now than to keep allowing the escalation.

If our "leaders" won't stop it, it will end up being us alone defending our lives, our property and our Constitution. And that, my friends, will be much, much uglier.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Things are fast approaching a head. The folks are seeing the DNC doesnt care if they are dead.

Crap will hit the fan at the most appropriate time - for Trump and the Patriots.

Book it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Too late. That's been replaced, with something much better, and cheaper. It was easy.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Much, much better to stop it now than to keep allowing the escalation.
If our "leaders" won't stop it, it will end up being us alone defending our lives, our property and our Constitution. And that, my friends, will be much, much uglier.
That escalation has been going on for a long time. Little bites. Over time, they cumulatively become pretty big bites. Once a camel gets his nose in the tent, he’s comin’ in...!
Our leadership has been piss poor in this country. For a long time. Our elected officials get in office and right away, and from then on, violate their campaign platform...and even their oath of office. Our leaders clearly aren’t gonna stop it. They’re too self serving...they only think about their constituents during campaigns.
It can get ugly. If it goes that route, it’ll likely be bad beyond belief.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your witnessing the end on an Empire. It took the Romans 1480 years to fall. They didn't have Twitter. Only took us 300 with the internet helping. I've come to realize in the last 2 weeks the party is over. They let an entire area of the country fall into anarchy/insurrection supported by local, state, and federal leadership. They willingly gave then Seattle City Hall. As soon as that happened I realized we are on the downslope. Hopefully my kids do ok.

Last edited by k20350; 07/01/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ask all the Democrats who paid for theirs...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like they’re gonna start re-naming military bases, as those named after Confederate generals are now taboo.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by local_dirt

They can be stopped.

Quickly.

Our "leaders" are either allowing it, ignoring it, or paying lip service to rolling it back, but in general are doing nothing. These are not Democrat leaders of which I speak, these are Republicans that many of you keep claiming we need to re-elect. The problem is and has been that we thought our "leaders" had this stuff under control, and share our desire to end it. Their actions tell another story.

In the end, it will be the people who form high-trust communities which throw out the trash in and around them that will save the day. The nation is toast. It is the Titanic. Communities, counties, maybe even a few States will be saved and cleansed, but the US is done.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://pjmedia.com/election/stacey...icies-will-ruin-your-communities-n595905

Biden has adopted Obama’s plan to destroy the suburbs.

A number of commentators have posited that the 2020 election will be won or lost in the suburbs. For some reason, these suburban voters seem to be signaling that they want Joe Biden to take their guns away, raise their taxes, and cause massive job losses in industries related to oil and gas. Or perhaps they are super excited about having a cognitively impaired leader of the free world. Hard to tell.

I’ve been studying Joe Biden’s housing plans, and what I’ve seen is both surprising and frightening. I expected that a President Biden would enforce the Obama administration’s radical AFFH (Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing) regulation to the hilt. That is exactly what Biden promises to do. By itself, that would be more than enough to end America’s suburbs as we’ve known them, as I’ve explained repeatedly here at NRO.

What surprises me is that Biden has actually promised to go much further than AFFH. Biden has embraced Cory Booker’s strategy for ending single-family zoning in the suburbs and creating what you might call “little downtowns” in the suburbs. Combine the Obama-Biden administration’s radical AFFH regulation with Booker’s new strategy, and I don’t see how the suburbs can retain their ability to govern themselves. It will mean the end of local control, the end of a style of living that many people prefer to the city, and therefore the end of meaningful choice in how Americans can live. Shouldn’t voters know that this is what’s at stake in the election?

[Linked Image from ]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, move to the country and get some cows, the only BS you get here is good for the tomatoes, if I were drop shipped and had to live in a big city I'd be on death row within the week!

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 18 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,706
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.