O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Writing letters is a dying art for.........but I suppose the stamps for all those tweets would be expensive.

"This is civil war. Kill 'em all.

PS-I still need that Social Security check"

And the Stimulus Check,,,or Debit Card.

We're all at the edge of our seat waiting for your plan to establish an impenetrable, secret society.

Your plan is simply dumb.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Come on, gramps.

Tell us all about the Underground Railroad.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Come on, gramps.

Tell us all about the Underground Railroad.

Haven’t used it for several years now.

Your plan is still dumb.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Too easy to infiltrate.

Plus you'd get a bunch old people trying to tell you it can't be done.

No one said that it couldn’t be done.

Your way is too easy to infiltrate and derail.

Should be easy enough for even you to understand.

Recalibrate or post some memes.

Infiltrate and derail? How about you set up some standards (like we won't go to the next town and shoot joggers), and if some dipshit doesn't meet them in some way, you boot him? If you are infiltrated, so what? We're all fuucked anyway. It doesn't help to be chickenshit about what we are possibly risking. The nation is collapsing. If you want any kind of society, it is going to be small and high-trust, and anyone who tries to steer your group away from your pre-set standards should get kicked out on his ass.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your plan is still dumb.

That's funny coming from the guy that believes in The Bologna Virus.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Too easy to infiltrate.

Plus you'd get a bunch old people trying to tell you it can't be done.

No one said that it couldn’t be done.

Your way is too easy to infiltrate and derail.

Should be easy enough for even you to understand.

Recalibrate or post some memes.

Infiltrate and derail? How about you set up some standards (like we won't go to the next town and shoot joggers), and if some dipshit doesn't meet them in some way, you boot him? If you are infiltrated, so what? We're all fuucked anyway. It doesn't help to be chickenshit about what we are possibly risking. The nation is collapsing. If you want any kind of society, it is going to be small and high-trust, and anyone who tries to steer your group away from your pre-set standards should get kicked out on his ass.

Flave,,,here’s your man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bottom line: Antifa/John Brown Gun Club/Redneck Revolt are ready. Are you??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love the idea. Hope you follow through. I recommend finding a great lawyer to refresh you on laws, ordinances, and rights in your State.

People wanting to participate will feel stronger about committing if they know you did some homework to keep them within the law - initially.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Your plan is still dumb.

LOL

You’re getting dumber by the minute and that’s a hard one to top for you.

You better head on back over to the Mosquito Abatement thread. They can use your advice there.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

Agreed, and the protection afforded them from liberal mayors and governors, 'none' of that shlt resides here.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

The signs of war has been apparent for a long time. You should have been tooled up and organized long ago.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your plan is still dumb.

LOL

You better head on back over to the Mosquito Abatement thread. They can use your advice there.

That Corona schit eats you up, don’t it?

LOL

Gullible old fugk.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

grin

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

grin

DF

LOL, in the same town we ran a blade through a couple good steaks DF ; ]

Trump Won!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That’s why they won’t topple a statue surrounded by people.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Your plan is still dumb.

LOL

That Corona schit eats you up, don’t it?

LOL

Gullible old fugk.

Seems to eat your dumb ass up.

Don’t bother me at all.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is exactly what I keep on trying to advocate here in these political discussions: Stop imagining that you can vote your way out of this mess, because you are now in the minority, and the elections are likely rigged anyway. Organize. Don't leave America, organize. Do it locally, with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc. Get the women involved, and create a telephone/text tree. Get together and talk. Have a pot luck. Establish and formalize a trust bond. Decide what your goals and values are as a group, among the men, and don't let anyone who doesn't share your goals be a part of the group.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,339
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.