Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Seems to eat your dumb ass up.

Don’t bother me at all.

Sure thing.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

Something is always better than nothing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
This is exactly what I keep on trying to advocate here in these political discussions: Stop imagining that you can vote your way out of this mess, because you are now in the minority, and the elections are likely rigged anyway. Organize. Don't leave America, organize. Do it locally, with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc. Get the women involved, and create a telephone/text tree. Get together and talk. Have a pot luck. Establish and formalize a trust bond. Decide what your goals and values are as a group, among the men, and don't let anyone who doesn't share your goals be a part of the group.

Okay. We’ve got the group together now.

And next,,,,,

Don't worry about it.

Go drink your Metamucil.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I heard the name los pepes is available.
Para militarys may be necessary.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
These antifa types are using smartphone apps.

Different ones, and sorry I don’t know the specific names of the app. I’m sure there are many that would work.

The app makers are very likely liberal. I can see them running interference.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

That's the real pisser. They don't have real jobs. They know they aren't going to be arrested. They know that there is safety in numbers. They know that the media will run interference. Think about the ABQ shooting and what that shooter went through in his justifiable use of deadly force.

Look at this thread. They are organized. We...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's very easy to see who has thought about this a bit.

The light bulb will come on for more, in days to come...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Naysayers are wrong on this one...Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Yreka...it happened it was successful, all within the last 30 days, and you'll never read about it in the regular media or from the sorry ass local television stations.It was just a simple phone tree and facebook offers of help to local merchants.
What Hunt and Shoot recommends has already happened.

Those are smaller towns with an existing strong sense of community.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's very easy to see who has thought about this a bit.

The light bulb will come on for more, in days to come...

Yep.
Travis Clark Deflave may be a class clown, and a smart ass.
Well, no maybe, he is.

Ever notice something about those clowns?
The funny ones anyway. Their wit is often something that takes a second.

They are smart. They have a brain, and use it.

He is excatly right.

And if that swells his head, he can GFHimself.

Get the word out!
Don't call for weapons, don't even call for attendance.
That could make you accountable for actions you didn't endorse or anticipate.

The lanterns in the Old North Church didn't tell people where to go, what to do,
Or what to bring.

Paul Revere didn't say "2 O'clock, bring guns, ammo, clubs... He simply yelled
The British are Coming".

Guns are secondary weapons at best.
Information is always more important than anything else.

As for being infiltrated? Go watch a spy movie. Again. X2.

There is nothing to infiltrate.
A post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...
Have friend groups? Shooting groups, Veterans groups?
Hit them on the receive list.

I don't belong to any groups.
But with a Facebook post, and a message sent to multiple people I
could alert a pile of people. Those who are more socially and media active
could do far better.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/02/20.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm going to offer some advice. I'm not an expert. I did not even stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

1) Stay off Facebook, Twitter, and especially this place if you're thinking about forming a militia. There are pimply-faced pajama boys out there looking for you. If that doesn't scare you, then understand that the Chinese are watching and they're making lists to send to their compatriots here in the States.

2) Keep everything on the down-low. Keep it verbal.

3) Being a 3rd Gen German-American gives me some history with this sort of thing. My family was staunch anti-Fascist. I had an uncle that personally flipped off Hitler. My grandfather went back to Germany to make sure his father was taken care of in 1938. He took the family. The local Bundt had been feeding the Nazi's intel on Gramps. He nearly did not make it back out. When he got back, he had the FBI crawling over everyone in the family. All three of his sons served in WWII, but none of them were allowed into the ETO. They all 3 served in the Pacific. One found his best friend was filing reports on him.

4) Understand that both sides want to know about any "militia" forming, no matter how small or obscure. Someone is out there collecting the info. There used to be a joke going around during and after WWII that if there were 6 German-Americans in a room 1 was an FBI informant.

Me? I'm a happy camper. Leave me to hunt my deer and turkeys and let me go to work and earn money, and I'll stay happy. I'm too old to be in the front lines. I'll wiggle my tail in the mud and stay clean.

The other thing to remember: you don't need to form a militia. You already ARE the militia. When the [bleep] hits the fan, you and your neighbors form a better chance of getting things done if you do not attempt to seriously organize. If I got a knock on the door after midnight on a warm April night and the guy outside said things were going to get real on the green at sunrise, I think would know what to do. We've been practicing this drill for over 2 centuries.

Back in 2006, I took #3 and the 'HillChick to Virginia Beach for a vacation and we did the Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown thing on the way. I hadn't been since 1967. One afternoon, we were back by the Capitol Building, listening to the Declaration of Independence being read, and I was accosted by one of the living history actors. He told me I was summoned to the Armory. The militia was forming for the march to Yorktown. I tried to beg off. It was hot. I tried to send my son, Angus was 8. I thought he'd have a gas. No. It was me that was being summoned. I finally wangled Angus getting to come along. He was big for his age. I went to the Armory next to the Green and given a musket. I was told what to do. In about 15 minutes we were marching out the road to Yorktown to take on the Cornwalis.

Yeah, it's was playacting. However, it was real enough that 'HillChick found herself sobbing uncontrollably on the side, realizing what it was like watching the two men in her life walking out. It was real enough for me to know that when the $hit gets real, it gets real in a hurry. If they'd handed me shot and powder, I'd have known exactly what to do. I think that is my message to y'all. I have seldom felt in the hands of God Grace as out on that green.

“What will be the consequences of our Arming for self defense, that Providence, who permits these doings in the Disturbers of Mankind; and who rules and Governs all things, alone can tell. To its all powerful decrees we must submit, whilst we hope that the injustice of our Cause if War, must ensue, will entitle us to its Protection.”

—Letter from George Washington to Revered Jonathan Boucher, August 15, 1798

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem with organizing a counter force to these anarchists is that they are aware that there is nothing they have to lose. Most own no property to have civilly seized. They have discovered that there is no legal threat of criminal action by the authorities because of the fact that no means exist of incarcerating or using the existing legal structure against them because of their numbers. They have tried mightily to provoke a violent law enforcement response and have found out law enforcement is going to take no meaningful action to stop them.
Against that you have an unorganized aged population of folks mostly with quite a lot of assets to worry about. A citizen militia in a community in the form of an armed group defending the perimeter in a small rural community is about the best you can hope for. If you live in an urban area surrounded by blacks you are on your own. Kind of like those Moroccans that successfully defended their store with AK rifles. Do you and your family have the nerve those folks had?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The media, who controls the narratives, is going to demonize anyone they can. They don't rely on facts. When it comes down to it, any group defending themselves against outside attack is going to be vilified as the wrong-doers who assaulted "peaceful demonstrators". They often stretch the boundaries of credulity, so the facts will not ever matter. Being afraid at this point to do what is right in order to secure the well-being of yourself and your neighbors is exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to do nothing, to feel isolated and powerless. They want you to imagine that fighting back will get you arrested for a long list of felonies, and that even attempting to organize will get you put on lists, and "infiltrated", and slandered by the media. Everyone is eventually going to have to decide whether it is more valuable to them to go along with the chaos, or to risk fighting back, to try to maintain some modicum of their rights or their property, or simply their right to self-determination.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Only a suicidal fool makes war with the other side setting the rules. Long range rifles with suppressors will take care of business just like the patriots in the bushes did when the Brits tried to march back from Lexington and Concord. It's hard to fight an enemy one can't see or hear- - - -guerilla warfare has been successful for centuries, even before the invention of firearms.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fair enough....Me and others have been saying the same for 3.5 years.

The idea of a National movement, led by a single person - MLK esque person isn’t likely going to happen, at least right away.

Many more members, including you, have suggested small communities organize and establish protection teams, which is likely where, eventually, a national movement and leader would come out of.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Only a suicidal fool makes war with the other side setting the rules. Long range rifles with suppressors will take care of business just like the patriots in the bushes did when the Brits tried to march back from Lexington and Concord. It's hard to fight an enemy one can't see or hear- - - -guerilla warfare has been successful for centuries, even before the invention of firearms.

Pics of your scoped sniper rifle, ghillie suit, and range finder...Thanks 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Here comes the guy that would have shot Chauvin in the chest.

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

That's the real pisser. They don't have real jobs. They know they aren't going to be arrested. They know that there is safety in numbers. They know that the media will run interference. Think about the ABQ shooting and what that shooter went through in his justifiable use of deadly force.

We......... HAVE TO GO TO WORK! We don’t have the luxury to hang out under a tarp in one of America’s inner city for weeks at a time. They have nothing to do and nothing to LOSE!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

We......... HAVE TO GO TO WORK! We don’t have the luxury to hang out under a tarp in one of America’s inner city for weeks at a time. They have nothing to do and nothing to LOSE!

If we have enough time to hangout on the fire talking about what we’ll do one day. We have enough time start up some private groups to stay in contact online and keep one another informed with what blm/antifa are up to.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 07/02/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My opinion - be like John Mosby.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
3 man cells ...
Each member contacts another person to start their own 3 man cell.
So forth and so on it multiplies

Stay disconnected from your outside cell contact as much as possible until needed.
So forth and so on it multiplies

Thats how the insurgency in iraq got its toehold in june july aug 03.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 74 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,845
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.