Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Attorney's in St. Louis gated community are likely to have a major & expensive fight on their hands.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney wants to get to the bottom of why the couple felt the need to "defend" & protect their home from "peaceful" protesters who tore down the iron gates to the community.

You have no rights to protect yourself or your home anymore.........................

MM

Citizens Protecting Their Home to be Investigated

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How did they not see this coming, as attorneys? This whole story seems to stink of fish to me.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yeah....It looks more and more like they are a psyop. It is a felony to brandish firearms. They knew this, I am sure.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
All you do to understand this is investigate who the St.Louis circuit attorney is, and how she got the position!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It is a felony to brandish firearms. They knew this, I am sure.

So howyasupposed to protect yer house from the mob if'n ya can't handle yer weapon??

MM

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My right of self defense was not granted by man.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Do we really still have that right?????????????

Doesn't sound like it in St. Louis, MO..............maybe OK just in FL or MT???

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes. You can exercise the right with only a slight twitch of your index finger. It is an inalienable right.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

So howyasupposed to protect yer house from the mob if'n ya can't handle yer weapon??

MM

Not by running out onto the lawn/driveway with firearms in ready position while said mob passes by on the road. If they step onto your lawn, you can demand they leave. If you see violent intent, according to the laws of your state/city, you may be able to protect yourself with force. The law would see it that way, just as they are. The owners of said gated community would have the right to kick people off the road and out of the community.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The core tenet of communism is that no one has a right to property, all property is communal. If you don’t own anything then you don’t have a right to defend it. BLM is a communist front organization so it makes sense that they’d want to push encounters like these and have leftist courts prosecute people for defending their property, thereby weakening property rights.

Once the courts have weakened the right to own and defend property then it’s a step towards making it easier to confiscate. At its core this BLM/Antifa BS is about wealth transfer, they want your stuff is what it boils down to.

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

The McCloskeys are stupid. They could at least put on some shoes.

I am glad they did what the did,.......butI hate for them be portraying gun owners, in their stupid ,unprepared manner.

They committed assault by pointing their weapons at the mob.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They might have averted assault by pointing their weapons at the mob. They were minding their own business at home when out numbered 50:1 by a mob that had already done property damage to gain access.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by cisco1

I am glad they did what the did,.......butI hate for them be portraying gun owners, in their stupid ,unprepared manner.

No, we’re stupid because we gun owners are sitting around criticizing their firearms handling instead of focusing on the fact that they had a right to defend their property. This plays right into the hands of the gun grabbers claims that only the police should be allowed to have guns and any citizen should be licensed with 1000 hours of seal team training before they’re allowed to possess one.

I don’t care that she wasn’t wearing shoes or that she looked goofy holding her pistol, she kept the thugs from looting her property so what she did worked.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I agree, crow hunter.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I suppose "Who actually holds title to the street and sidewalk in a gated community?" would be a valid question.

It is assuredly not the homeowner as an individual, as he can not forbid other members of the community, LEO, USPS, or FD from using the road.

If the mob was fully contained to the street and sidewalk, the homeowners may well be truly fugged. The rifle should have been slung and the handgun holstered, if only for the safety of her husband.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by cisco1

No, we’re stupid because we gun owners are sitting around criticizing their firearms handling instead of focusing on the fact that they had a right to defend their property. This plays right into the hands of the gun grabbers claims that only the police should be allowed to have guns and any citizen should be licensed with 1000 hours of seal team training before they’re allowed to possess one.

I don’t care that she wasn’t wearing shoes or that she looked goofy holding her pistol, she kept the thugs from looting her property so what she did worked.

A jury might be interested to know, "How many other homes without armed defenders got looted by this mob?"

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Y'all understand the SL DA is a George Soros puppet, right?

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My right of self defense was not granted by man.

AMEN!

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Not by running out onto the lawn/driveway with firearms in ready position while said mob passes by on the road. If they step onto your lawn, you can demand they leave. If you see violent intent, according to the laws of your state/city, you may be able to protect yourself with force. The law would see it that way, just as they are. The owners of said gated community would have the right to kick people off the road and out of the community.

Once they broke through the gate onto private property they became trespassers.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you live under elected officials who believe the same politics that this DA does, then you damn right you have no rights. Is that a friggin surprise??

This couple deserves everything coming to them to be this stupid to live there.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 55 invisible), 2,983 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.