Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The media, who controls the narratives, is going to demonize anyone they can. They don't rely on facts. When it comes down to it, any group defending themselves against outside attack is going to be vilified as the wrong-doers who assaulted "peaceful demonstrators". They often stretch the boundaries of credulity, so the facts will not ever matter. Being afraid at this point to do what is right in order to secure the well-being of yourself and your neighbors is exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to do nothing, to feel isolated and powerless. They want you to imagine that fighting back will get you arrested for a long list of felonies, and that even attempting to organize will get you put on lists, and "infiltrated", and slandered by the media. Everyone is eventually going to have to decide whether it is more valuable to them to go along with the chaos, or to risk fighting back, to try to maintain some modicum of their rights or their property, or simply their right to self-determination.

The "journalists" in the media are dumb as hell. Have they ever looked at what journalists in the society they envision do?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The media, who controls the narratives, is going to demonize anyone they can. They don't rely on facts. When it comes down to it, any group defending themselves against outside attack is going to be vilified as the wrong-doers who assaulted "peaceful demonstrators". They often stretch the boundaries of credulity, so the facts will not ever matter. Being afraid at this point to do what is right in order to secure the well-being of yourself and your neighbors is exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to do nothing, to feel isolated and powerless. They want you to imagine that fighting back will get you arrested for a long list of felonies, and that even attempting to organize will get you put on lists, and "infiltrated", and slandered by the media. Everyone is eventually going to have to decide whether it is more valuable to them to go along with the chaos, or to risk fighting back, to try to maintain some modicum of their rights or their property, or simply their right to self-determination.

That's why I think it is important to keep this as structureless as possible. Just a means of communication more than anything else. As some have said, allow people to use their own judgement and exercise their rights as individuals, a group of individuals that happen to all have the best interest of the community in mind. That's why in the thread title the word "militia" is in quotes. It's more of an understanding than an actual organized group. As soon as anything becomes a well defined and we'll organized group, it becomes a spotlighted target from multiple angles. The good thing about conservatives is that most of them are people who know the difference between right and wrong and can think for themselves, unlike the enemy, which is a mob of useful idiots, directed as a herd by their commie masters.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

The "journalists" in the media are dumb as hell. Have they ever looked at what journalists in the society they envision do?

They are happy to have a job that doesn't require saying, "Would you like that in a value meal?" or "Grande or Venti?"

Yes, they will burn in the end. If people were actually taught history, we'd likely learn from it, and more of us would not repeat it. If you listen to these vapid fuucks, they seem to exude self-hatred. They are nihilists when it is all said and done, and intentionally so. They have been educated to be that way in public schools and universities.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

That's why I think it is important to keep this as structureless as possible. Just a means of communication more than anything else. As some have said, allow people to use their own judgement and exercise their rights as individuals, a group of individuals that happen to all have the best interest of the community in mind. That's why in the thread title the word "militia" is in quotes. It's more of an understanding than an actual organized group. As soon as anything becomes a well defined and we'll organized group, it becomes a spotlighted target from multiple angles. The good thing about conservatives is that most of them are people who know the difference between right and wrong and can think for themselves, unlike the enemy, which is a mob of useful idiots, directed as a herd by their commie masters.

I completely agree. I salute you for even hosting this discussion. It takes courage to attempt to do anything in the climate of fear that has been constructed in America. You are way ahead of the slovenly curve that many of the rest of us are on.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Seems to eat your dumb ass up.

Don’t bother me at all.

Sure thing.

LOL

Absolute thing.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

Something is always better than nothing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

This pontification from the “Great Organizer of Resist The Antifa“ who got his ass kicked out of a public park by a county employee for the Covid and went away without a whimper.

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
White people for the most part are not going to organize as a citizen militia or home guard or neighborhood watch to violently oppose Antifa or BLM. They have so much to lose that it will be too late when they figure out "hey these people want us dead and nobody is going to stop them". There are exceptions of course in the poor white and proud areas but for the most part when civil order breaks down most folks are going to be helpless. Take my daughter for instance. She knows how to shoot and lives in the God awful Dallas metro-plex. She has a .243W bolt rifle and a 9 shot High Standard .22 revolver and maybe enough ammo for 2 reloads. And she is probably the most heavily armed individual in her neighborhood.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
White people for the most part are not going to organize as a citizen militia or home guard or neighborhood watch to violently oppose Antifa or BLM. They have so much to lose that it will be too late when they figure out "hey these people want us dead and nobody is going to stop them". There are exceptions of course in the poor white and proud areas but for the most part when civil order breaks down most folks are going to be helpless. Take my daughter for instance. She knows how to shoot and lives in the God awful Dallas metro-plex. She has a .243W bolt rifle and a 9 shot High Standard .22 revolver and maybe enough ammo for 2 reloads. And she is probably the most heavily armed individual in her neighborhood.

Well, aren't you a fuucking bucket of rainbows and sunshine? Why do you imagine we are having this whole discussion? I am only bothering typing now not because I want to share my opinion, but because I hope to spark thoughts in people's minds that will hopefully smolder enough that those people begin to form their own plans. We don't need "citizen militias". We need people with a plan who have formed trust bonds and communication trees with others. Anything is better than nothing. Sitting around doing nothing and bitching while feeling afraid and isolated is not a solution.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, aren't you a fuucking bucket of rainbows and sunshine? Why do you imagine we are having this whole discussion? I am only bothering typing now not because I want to share my opinion, but because I hope to spark thoughts in people's minds that will hopefully smolder enough that those people begin to form their own plans. We don't need "citizen militias". We need people with a plan who have formed trust bonds and communication trees with others. Anything is better than nothing. Sitting around doing nothing and bitching while feeling afraid and isolated is not a solution.

Well I don't know what else I can do. I am quite well armed and live in about as non vulnerable area as there is in Louisiana. I am not even beginning to believe anyone would come to my aid. Just about all the white folks I know aren't going to get involved in any conflict not on their property. I will do my best to repel any hostile "visitors" but considering how much civil liability is involved I am not going out anywhere to purposely engage in hostilities. Of course I would help my near neighbors and if I am accosted out in public away from home I will use whatever is necessary to stop a threat. But I am not going to put myself in a George Zimmerman situation. He did what he should have done and could easily have been sent to prison. The 3 men in Georgia are in jail and very likely will be sent to prison. So, if need be I will shoot it out on my place or to protect myself in public but will never organize with any confederation of neighbors. I've seen too much ugliness happen with volunteer firemen. Imagine what you might get with a neighborhood protection group.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
it's pretty simple get a group of like-minded friends you can pretty much count on, agree that you have to show up if something like this goes down and then get ahold of each other. Pretty much what I could do if I needed my close friends to help me.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Calling a few friends to help out with something is one thing. In this scenario, you may need hundreds of people to show up somewhere, within minutes. Some people won't or can't show up. which means you may need a list of 500+ people, and be able to disseminate information quickly. You're not going to have time to chat with people. It has to be like those emergency messages you get on a phone, short and sweet, while you get in your truck and go.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

This pontification from the “Great Organizer of Resist The Antifa“ who got his ass kicked out of a public park by a county employee for the Covid and went away without a whimper.

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
Too bad more of the brain trust here haven't realized what a mouthy, stupid, worthless clown boy he is.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Well I don't know what else I can do. I am quite well armed and live in about as non vulnerable area as there is in Louisiana. I am not even beginning to believe anyone would come to my aid. Just about all the white folks I know aren't going to get involved in any conflict not on their property. I will do my best to repel any hostile "visitors" but considering how much civil liability is involved I am not going out anywhere to purposely engage in hostilities. Of course I would help my near neighbors and if I am accosted out in public away from home I will use whatever is necessary to stop a threat. But I am not going to put myself in a George Zimmerman situation. He did what he should have done and could easily have been sent to prison. The 3 men in Georgia are in jail and very likely will be sent to prison. So, if need be I will shoot it out on my place or to protect myself in public but will never organize with any confederation of neighbors. I've seen too much ugliness happen with volunteer firemen. Imagine what you might get with a neighborhood protection group.

The benefit of that situation is you are not likely ever going to be a target. The detriment to that situation is that if you ever become a target (highly unlikely, to be sure) for some random reason, you are likely screwed.

I am not advocating for commando-style individual survival, though it will inevitably work for some. I am hoping to shore up the American way of life and the American system of values as the US becomes fragmented and falls into 2nd World status. I want my kids to have some kind of society in which they can participate, where they find kinship and like-minded people with which share in the benefits of society. I want them to be able to get married and raise families in some version of the American way of life and American system of values according to how I understand them. In short: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. What is coming is meant to destroy all individual autonomy, and the American system of values and ideas.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Calling a few friends to help out with something is one thing. In this scenario, you may need hundreds of people to show up somewhere, within minutes. Some people won't or can't show up. which means you may need a list of 500+ people, and be able to disseminate information quickly. You're not going to have time to chat with people. It has to be like those emergency messages you get on a phone, short and sweet, while you get in your truck and go.

I'd rather have a few i could count on.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Jake Blues, answer your PMs whats your general location, ?

NRA Benefactor
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
Too bad more of the brain trust here haven't realized what a mouthy, stupid, worthless clown boy he is.
you let your hate blind you.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
you let your hate blind you.
Nope, just got him pegged for what he is. A smartass punk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

I would make some BLM, ANTIFA, LGBT,.....posters, banners,.....and have fried chicken plus soda pop to share. Another thing you could do is vote for Biden, because if he wins there will be no massive protests on US streets.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Slavek
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

I would make some BLM, ANTIFA, LGBT,.....posters, banners,.....and have fried chicken plus soda pop to share. Another thing you could do is vote for Biden, because if he wins there will be no massive protests on US streets.

I wouldn’t bet on the protests stopping should Biden win. He’s already shown much weakness in his comments on antifa and BLM.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Militia is the wrong term---

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

374 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 1_deuce, 163bc, 12344mag, 41 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,340
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.