-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guess on my part but black players in the NFL are not appreciating their wages and success which is supported about 99.9% by white folks. Pull the fuggin’ plug.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Before you get all shettin over Goodell, remember

He only makes like $44 million a year, so it's tough being him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
II sure hope there is college ball this fall, in a few years college ball will be played on Saturday and Sunday after the demise of the NFL.

You haven't been paying attention then. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...matter-until-black-lives-matter-in-video

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I know there aren’t all that many Latinos in the NFL but there are more Latinos in the US than blacks. Do they get their own song too?

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They should have fired Roger Goodell as Commissioner LONG AGO! He’s the one that’s ruined the NFL. 😡

That prick makes 40 million a year. Tell everyone you see to boycott the NFL.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
II sure hope there is college ball this fall, in a few years college ball will be played on Saturday and Sunday after the demise of the NFL.

You haven't been paying attention then. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...matter-until-black-lives-matter-in-video

Wife watched it. I won't. I'm ashamed of Nick Sabin and the entire athletic program. Until now he has been a positive force in the lives of some young men who have had few. Now he joins in the lie. Extremely disappointed. After many seasons I doubt I'll be viewing the Tide or any other teams this year. They'll all be the same. Better ways to use my time.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I know there aren’t all that many Latinos in the NFL but there are more Latinos in the US than blacks. Do they get their own song too?

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

I prefer Cielito Lindo.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
No more NFL in my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stopped giving a schitt about the NFL a long time ago. Apparently some of you are more tolerant of their leftist douchebaggery than I am.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Fore sure 58, but there never was any at mine...

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i can not under stand why some body needs to watch some body do something . i will be the first to omit that i mite be wrong but i do not need to have some body do something to make me what watch them . i can find something to do with out other people

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He might as well get on his knees before he professes this.

I can easily live without this worm and his league. Let the booger eating morons go to the games.

First they hate veterans, then the cops and now they are all in with hating the nation.

Remember, the NFL pledged $250,000,000 over the next ten years for BLM and others like them. Yes, a quarter of a billion dollars.

They might as well piss on the flag during the national anthem.

My ancestors who served would be so, so disappointed in me if I spent another dime on anything NFL. I won’t let them down.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If they have a season just watch who isn't posting during games. I wager that over 1/2 of the active forum members will be glued to some N0gg0r's ass, watching and cheering.

College sports will be just as bad, and the constant droning of fawning accolades for mediocre quarterbacks of color will get to such an irritating point that TVs will get used as targets.

I've become a big fan of streaming TV and old classics on TUBI. Still, they have 50% black commercial actors and 75% non-white in general. Brainwashing is everywhere. Spit in its face with your dollars, and buy American wherever possible. Boycott the "woke-white" and the "woke" corporations.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The NFL,NBA and Asscar can kiss the really brown part of my ass. But the NBA might be fun to watch if they put midgets on the court and leave the hoop at the same level.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've run a popular NFL pick em league for over a decade. I won't renew the league.

Better pick up my sticks again because Sunday golf, here I come.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A couple hundred big burly foorball players will stand,...place their hands over their hearts, and then start singing.

~~~Mama lil baby luv shortnin', shortnin'
Mama lil baby luv shortnin' bread~~~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep paying that cable bill, CNN, MSNBC, NFL , BET, yep keep supporting the enemy..... can't fix stupid

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I was born and raised in the Bay Area and grew up a 49ers' fan. I've watched them for over 55 years. Hell, I was watching them when John Brodie was their quarterback. But now, I'M DONE. I won't watch another damn game, even if the whole team were white. Roger Goodell can kiss my ass!!!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A couple hundred big burly foorball players will stand,...place their hands over their hearts, and then start singing.

~~~Mama lil baby luv shortnin', shortnin'
Mama lil baby luv shortnin' bread~~~

The first tune that popped into my head watching the video

Well done.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
We are not the target audience for most professional sports. For whatever reason, professional sports (and semi-pro, like college sports) have become targeted pretty much exclusively at urban consumers.

Urbanites of all colors will put up with that schitt, probably even support it. Americans will not. Those sports leagues and conferences are choosing a side. It isn't ours. They know this. They don't care.

Vote with your wallets.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 726 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,544
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.