H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Pointing a firearm at people not attacking you is not covered in any "stand your ground" law.

Pointing a firearm at people criminals, who have destroyed private property (DESTROYED GATE) to GAIN access to PRIVATE PROPERTY(GATED COMMUNITY) not IS attacking you AND "IS" not covered in any "stand your ground" law.

The group, BLM, have already established a precedent proving out they are criminals from the murders and property destruction they have caused.

With that hard fact established, any citizen in that gated community had a right to brandish arms against a criminal gang once they destroyed property to gain access and stepped across the boundary line of the broken gate, because they would legally be within their right to claim in fear of their life, based on the precedent established and present destruction of property at their doorstep, destroyed gate.

The D.A. doesn't have squat.

How many of that violent, criminal, trespassing mob were arrested? How many of these violent felons that violated the property and safety of that community are now facing charges?

None of you get it. The facts don't matter. There is no law and order, because those who control the narrative control the "facts". According to their narrative, those were protesters, and the couple committed a crime. The DA agrees. So who is right and who is wrong, here? Use your fuucking brains, numbskulls.

You are clueless. If by chance the DA got a guilty verdict, it would be thrown out on appeal, and if they didn't, the USSC would.

Answer my question. How many of this violent mob of trespassers is facing charges?

You don't get it. I am not saying that what that couple did was wrong. I am saying that the system of "law" that you all want to seem to uphold is utterly broken. I am simply pointing it out. At the beginning of this thread, I MF'd all those people who support "law abiding" but aren't willing to call this what it is, according to the law. Look at it. The DA is investigating who? The criminals? NO. I didn't invent this BS system of government being the victim of a crime, and I don't subscribe to it. But you all do. And then you all want to bitch when it doesn't go your way, because the subversive media in cooperation with government is steering the narrative. FACTS DON'T MATTER. What matters is what the media tells you, because you keep watching the media.

Call me clueless all you want. It's a compliment coming from the scant intellect you've shown here.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pointing a firearm at people not attacking you is not covered in any "stand your ground" law.

Pointing a firearm at people criminals, who have destroyed private property (DESTROYED GATE) to GAIN access to PRIVATE PROPERTY(GATED COMMUNITY) not IS attacking you AND "IS" not covered in any "stand your ground" law.

The group, BLM, have already established a precedent proving out they are criminals from the murders and property destruction they have caused.

With that hard fact established, any citizen in that gated community had a right to brandish arms against a criminal gang once they destroyed property to gain access and stepped across the boundary line of the broken gate, because they would legally be within their right to claim in fear of their life, based on the precedent established and present destruction of property at their doorstep, destroyed gate.

The D.A. doesn't have squat.

How many of that violent, criminal, trespassing mob were arrested? How many of these violent felons that violated the property and safety of that community are now facing charges?

None of you get it. The facts don't matter. There is no law and order, because those who control the narrative control the "facts". According to their narrative, those were protesters, and the couple committed a crime. The DA agrees. So who is right and who is wrong, here? Use your fuucking brains, numbskulls.

You are clueless. If by chance the DA got a guilty verdict, it would be thrown out on appeal, and if they didn't, the USSC would.

Answer my question. How many of this violent mob of trespassers is facing charges?

You don't get it. I am not saying that what that couple did was wrong. I am saying that the system of "law" that you all want to seem to uphold is utterly broken. I am simply pointing it out. At the beginning of this thread, I MF'd all those people who support "law abiding" but aren't willing to call this what it is, according to the law. Look at it. The DA is investigating who? The criminals? NO. I didn't invent this BS system of government being the victim of a crime, and I don't subscribe to it. But you all do. And then you all want to bitch when it doesn't go your way, because the subversive media in cooperation with government is steering the narrative. FACTS DON'T MATTER. What matters is what the media tells you, because you keep watching the media.

Call me clueless all you want. It's a compliment coming from the scant intellect you've shown here.

It a MO/St. Louis issue, let them deal with it. Worrying about other states got us in the mess thanks to [bleep] Lincoln

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cisco1
The McCloskeys broke the law , not by brandishing , but by pointing the weapons at the mob.

Wrong, they had every right to point guns at the mob criminals..

The "mob" were criminals in the act of committing property damage (destroyed security gate), and any citizen in that community had a right to point at, AND SHOOT, said mob members(criminals) to cease further property damage and stop the threat.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Elkslayer ,

You are too stupid to have a cap pistol.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The McCloskeys broke the law , not by brandishing , but by pointing the weapons at the mob.

The "mob" were criminals in the act of committing property damage (destroyed security gate), and any citizen in that community had a right to point at, AND SHOOT, said mob members(criminals) to cease further property damage and stop the threat.

Again, how many of these criminals was apprehended? How many are facing charges? If you imagine this is about St Louis, or about Missouri, you are again wrong. There is a reason why it is all over media everywhere.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Elkslayer ,

You are too stupid to have a cap pistol.

And that is why I have a cap and ball pistol........so I can stop the stupid.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Again, how many of these criminals was apprehended? How many are facing charges? If you imagine this is about St Louis, or about Missouri, you are again wrong. There is a reason why it is all over media everywhere.

When you get your azz handed to you, you switch the narrative.

First it was all about the citizens were breaking the law....and you lost that argument.

Now you want to talk about how many criminals were arrested, which this thread is not about. Stay on topic.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Local Dirt

You don't have to agree. However you are as stupid as the McCloskeys if you cannot understand what is happening in this country.

You clearly do not know the law .

Every gun owner / concealed carry person should know enough to understand the possible laws that can get you in trouble , especially in Dem. cities with

overzealous prosecuters.

No, it is you that does not know the law. LIKE I SAID, I did not see them point their weapons at anyone.

Second, Merely openly posessing a firearm on your own private property IN THE FACE OF GREAT BODILY HARM OR DEATH is not brandishing. You're the one who needs to study up. And, just because the D.A. is some high and mighty lefty bleeder biytch, that does not change the law.

Personally, I don't care for the McCloskeys. But, that does not change the law, either.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are all Rhodesians now.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Second, Merely openly posessing a firearm on your own private property IN THE FACE OF GREAT BODILY HARM OR DEATH is not brandishing.

FIFY

"He is far from Stupid"

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Pointing a firearm at people not attacking you is not covered in any "stand your ground" law.

Wrong.

Just to throw out some actual law...
This is Montana law. I can’t speak to Missoura

45-3-111. Openly carrying weapon -- display -- exemption. (1) Any person who is not otherwise prohibited from doing so by federal or state law may openly carry a weapon and may communicate to another person the fact that the person has a weapon.
(2) If a person reasonably believes that the person or another person is threatened with bodily harm, the person may warn or threaten the use of force, including deadly force, against the aggressor, including drawing or presenting a weapon.
(3) This section does not limit the authority of the board of regents or other postsecondary institutions to regulate the carrying of weapons, as defined in 45-8-361(5)(b), on their campuses.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Pointing a firearm at people not attacking you is not covered in any "stand your ground" law.

Wrong.

Just to throw out some actual law...
This is Montana law. I can’t speak to Missoura

45-3-111. Openly carrying weapon -- display -- exemption. (1) Any person who is not otherwise prohibited from doing so by federal or state law may openly carry a weapon and may communicate to another person the fact that the person has a weapon.
(2) If a person reasonably believes that the person or another person is threatened with bodily harm, the person may warn or threaten the use of force, including deadly force, against the aggressor, including drawing or presenting a weapon.
(3) This section does not limit the authority of the board of regents or other postsecondary institutions to regulate the carrying of weapons, as defined in 45-8-361(5)(b), on their campuses.

i like the wording of that

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I think what they were really lacking is practice and preparation. Exactly what they would do in that scenario. Not actually sweeping any of the vandals with the muzzle of a weapon would be a start, footwear would have been a plus also.

As it was, I believe that couple protected all the houses in that neighborhood, seeing that would make the vandals think twice.

They were untrained civilians doing what they thought was reasonable to protect their lives and property under the legal guidance of the 2nd Amendment. These points make their case even stronger in my opinion. Nothing is going to stop an over reaction by a local prosecutor except a judge with his or her head screwed on straight.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 07/02/20.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Delete

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 07/02/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I think what they were really lacking is practice and preparation. Exactly what they would do in that scenario. Not actually sweeping any of the vandals with the muzzle of a weapon would be a start, footwear would have been a plus also.

As it was, I believe that couple protected all the houses in that neighborhood, seeing that would make the vandals think twice.

They were untrained civilians doing what they thought was reasonable to protect their lives and property under the legal guidance of the 2nd Amendment. These points make their case even stronger in my opinion. Nothing is going to stop an over reaction by a local prosecutor except a judge with his or her head screwed on straight.

kwg

What kwg wrote.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
The McCloskeys can go Phugg themselves. They’ve made a fortune by going after decent folk and defending in court the very criminals they were pointing their guns at. A pair of liberal Democrat D-bags that are now feeling the pay back from the very system they want to shove down everyone else’s throat. Had this been you on your lawn instead of them, they’d be the ones filing law suits against you on behalf of the mob. Phugg em a hundred times over...
Rather harsh assessment of the McCloskeys unless you know more than the news reported. Personal injury lawyers are a necessary evil. If not for injury lawyers coal mines and offshore oil companies would be extremely dangerous work places. Drunk drivers could kill and maim. Insurance companies could refuse to pay. Innocent people could be thrown in prison. Lawyers do a lot of good.

I heard it from his own mouth in his own words during his many interviews since the incident. Self proclaimed Proud BLM supporter serving the very people protesting against the “systemic injustice“ for years and years. You still think that’s a “harsh assessment“ then that’s your opinion but I’m keeping mine...

Oh and big time democrat supporter and contributors as per someone else. Can’t verify it as I did t see that for myself but I sure as hell don't doubt it in the least.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/02/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
The McCloskeys can go Phugg themselves. They’ve made a fortune by going after decent folk and defending in court the very criminals they were pointing their guns at. A pair of liberal Democrat D-bags that are now feeling the pay back from the very system they want to shove down everyone else’s throat. Had this been you on your lawn instead of them, they’d be the ones filing law suits against you on behalf of the mob. Phugg em a hundred times over...
Rather harsh assessment of the McCloskeys unless you know more than the news reported. Personal injury lawyers are a necessary evil. If not for injury lawyers coal mines and offshore oil companies would be extremely dangerous work places. Drunk drivers could kill and maim. Insurance companies could refuse to pay. Innocent people could be thrown in prison. Lawyers do a lot of good.
I heard it from his own mouth in his own words during his many interviews since the incident. Self proclaimed Proud BLM supporter serving the very people protesting against the systemic injustice for years and years. You still think that’s a “harsh assessment“ then that’s your opinion but I’m keeping mine...
I admit I didn't hear his comments. Seems like he would know not to be making statements to the press or anyone else if involved in a legal controversy. He is a lawyer and should know better.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Karma- - - - -about to get butt-raped by the same judicial system that made him rich enough to live in a gated community in the first place! Mixed emotions- - - - -watching a Greyhound bus full of lawyers going off a 500-foot cliff into the ocean- - - - -with one empty seat!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
BLM is a communist front organization...

BLM is a money laundering operation. They become active close to the Presidential Election and funnel almost ALL of their contributions to the dimrat party Presidential candidates. They bypass campaign finance laws.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 24 invisible), 1,918 guests, and 910 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,172
Posts18,465,369
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.