Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Geezus I sure am glad there are so many goddam experts on here. My doctor says masks definitely help control the spread. Makes sense since all the damn doctors and nurses wear them and I reckon they don't do it strictly as a fashion statement. Pardon me if I put just a wee bit more stock in what they say and do vs the experts here. What a buncha fuggin jackwagons.

Mr. King of the Adirondacks with all due respect you are being a moron...... the mask won't save you.
The devil is in the details... medical people wear them to protect patients and they have training courses on how to properly use them and medical grade mask.
So you may as well strap your Haynes underwear on your face and feel good about yourself..... lmao
You wear one tp protect me if you cough/sneeze/breathe in my vicinity dipshyt and vice versa. Is that too hard for you simpletons to understand ?

It's not my job to protect your dumb [bleep] ass. If you're high risk, take proper precautions.

Thank you Jack... took the words out of my mouth...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Geezus I sure am glad there are so many goddam experts on here. My doctor says masks definitely help control the spread. Makes sense since all the damn doctors and nurses wear them and I reckon they don't do it strictly as a fashion statement. Pardon me if I put just a wee bit more stock in what they say and do vs the experts here. What a buncha fuggin jackwagons.

Mr. King of the Adirondacks with all due respect you are being a moron...... the mask won't save you.
The devil is in the details... medical people wear them to protect patients and they have training courses on how to properly use them and medical grade mask.
So you may as well strap your Haynes underwear on your face and feel good about yourself..... lmao
You wear one tp protect me if you cough/sneeze/breathe in my vicinity dipshyt and vice versa. Is that too hard for you simpletons to understand ?

It's not my job to protect your dumb [bleep] ass. If you're high risk, take proper precautions.

What the hell has happened to the idea of personal responsibility? If they aren't expecting uncle sugar to wipe their asses, they're expecting the entirety of the population to bend over backwards for them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by JMR40
Wearing a mask is much better at keeping the virus inside the mask than preventing it from getting in. All of them are more likely to prevent those who have been exposed from spreading it. It may not prevent you from catching the virus, but it is about 10X better than nothing. If you wear a "real mask". A bandana isn't a real mask, but still better than nothing.

I'm not in a lot of places where I'm around crowds, but when I am I wear the mask. Don't particularly like it, but doing so is the quickest way to end this crap and start getting back to normal.

Instead of bitching about it, man up and do the right thing.

Nobody said they did. If you're too fuggin stupid to acquire a surgical mask and wear it when forced to be near other ass holes then you deserve to die. Hopefully slowly and horribly painfully.

Wear a face diaper if you want.

But if you want to force others, FOAD and stay home, Karens and let tge adult get on with making things happen.

You fuuckin lemmings are a hoot. I have no problem staying the fuuck away from people for months on end. Did it for years before this virus hit. I used to work alone and would go weeks at a time with no human interaction whatsoever. Hell in the winter when I was laid off I'd have to remind myself to go start my car every once in awhile to keep the battery from going dead. You people are like colony rodents and just can't bear to be by yourselves. You dipshyts who refuse to wear a mask because it's uncomfortable deserve a fuggin bullet in the head if you infect somebody else because of your selfish stupidity and I pray to the god of all that's fair and just that you get it, right between your squinty little close set eyes.

I hope I get it too. At 48yo and no health issues, I'd rather get it over with. You're just another stupid sheep following the .gov shepherd. Gullible [bleep].
Yeah, you stupid fuuck, nobody's dieing from the virus in NY. Just my aunt and one of my brothers co workers as far as people I know personally so far. It's all just a big hoax. You big mouth retarded mother fugger. I don't recall asking your fuggin opinion and wouldn't unless I suddenly decided to take up sucking cock.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You ought to have him take the cock out too. You ain't shyt to me bozo. Never have been and never will be. I do tire of your big fuggin lips flappin all the time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You ought to have him take the cock out too. You ain't shyt to me bozo. Never have been and never will be. I do tire of your big fuggin lips flappin all the time.

I have been kind to you all things considered...... may rethink that stance

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What the hell has happened to the idea of personal responsibility? If they aren't expecting uncle sugar to wipe their asses, they're expecting the entirety of the population to bend over backwards for them.
You have the personal responsibilty not to go around putting others health at risk because you think you're a big tough guy dumbass.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You ain't been shyt to me you lying sack of shyt. "Kind", what a fuggin joke. Stick your kindness in your pompous ass you blithering idiot. I've got no use for you whatsoever.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505703-texas-governor-issues-mandatory-face-mask-policy

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has issued an order making it mandatory for all Texans to wear a face covering of some kind while out in public as the state faces a surge in coronavirus cases.

He added: "Wearing a face covering is important not only to protect oneself, but also to avoid unknowingly harming fellow Texans, especially given that many people who go into public may have COVID-19 without knowing it because they have no symptoms."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have the personal responsibilty not to go around putting others health at risk because you think you're a big tough guy dumbass.

You make assumptions.... I live more remote than you and am more of a hermit than you... I endanger nobody.... the bigger issue is freedom.... yours and mine....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You ain't been shyt to me you lying sack of shyt. "Kind", what a fuggin joke. Stick your kindness in your pompous ass you blithering idiot. I've got no use for you whatsoever.

Touche my friend..... GFY... smile

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Blackfart,
Your health isn't my [bleep] problem. Get that through your thick skull. Decimating the global economy to spare your life isn't worth the cost. Sorry. Stay home, if you go out wash your hands, don't touch your face etc.... Pretty simple [bleep]. If your high risk, take precautions. Not my job to wipe your ass you senile [bleep].

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/02/20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You make assumptions.... I live more remote than you and am more of a hermit than you... I endanger nobody.... the bigger issue is freedom.... yours and mine....
You don't have a fuuckin clue where I live or how I live or what I do so quit pretending. Like most here you're a whole lot more impressed with you than I am.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do have a clue. you have shared with us pretty much all.... I didn't imagine it

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Squidge
It depends...

Are you suggesting I wear an adult diaper over my face?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lets see, you lost all in a flood and you live in a double wide. You love 30-30's with open sights. You build custom 1911's for a living... you have never lived anywhere but rural upstate New York etc.... smile
Your turn.... smile

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Blackfart,
Your health isn't my [bleep] problem. Get that through your thick skull. Decimating the global economy to spare your life isn't worth the cost. Sorry. Stay home, if you go out wash your hands, don't touch your face etc.... Pretty simple [bleep]. If your high risk, take precautions. Not my job to wipe your ass you senile [bleep].
You ain't going to endanger me. I avoid giant, self important ass holes like the plague. Always have. You might endanger somebody elses elderly mother or grandmother and if you do, I hope somebody returns the favor in spades.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally have not worn a face mask anywhere in public.

My mom and wife have worn them in the grocery store.

Fuuckin' too weird for me.

If I'm that freaked out I ain't going in period....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Lets see, you lost all in a flood and you live in a double wide. You love 30-30's with open sights. You build custom 1911's for a living... you have never lived anywhere but rural upstate New York etc.... smile
Your turn.... smile
You got the .30-30 part right. That's it.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i cough in your general direction

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The counter argument is that lots of people refusing to wear a mask in public just further decimates the economy and that could very well end up as a losing proposition for Trump in November.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (1973cb450, 808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,389 guests, and 744 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.